Start by marking “Ultimate Sins (The Callahans, #4)” as Want to Read:
Ultimate Sins (The Callahans, #4)

Ultimate Sins

(The Callahans #4)

The final book in the sexy, suspenseful Callahan series from #1 New York Times bestselling author, Lora Leigh.

Ex-Marine Crowe Callahan has only had one obsession in life: Amelia Sorenson. She is the only one who has ever gotten under his skin. However, she is also the daughter of his family's sworn enemy; a man who has sought to destroy the Callahan's for generations in
Published August 26th 2014 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Ultimate Sins, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
ccj I think the whole book was an afterthought. Abused doormat finds "HEA" with abusing creep. Take out the repetitive sex scenes and that's all you get.

Start your review of Ultimate Sins (The Callahans, #4)
Ssetzer
I Hope Lora gets back to her better style of writing. Hopefully she tones the sex scenes in Ultimate Sins so it doesn't overshadow what can be a fantastic story. To much erotica gets boring!
Mara
Jul 09, 2014 marked it as dnf  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, arc
This review has no rating as the reaction is all about me.

Imagine a high-adrenaline thriller. One of those action-fueled summer-blockbuster that leaves you high and exhilarate. Now, imagine seeing that same movie with a 3 minute ad break every 10 minutes of pure action. How long would you take to get first frustrated, then pissed to hell and back?

Well, to me it took to half time. I'm now at 46% of this story and I'm ready to commit murder. There is no time for the story to grow and develop,
Jenn Ballmann
Jul 13, 2014 rated it did not like it
I was sent a copy of the book for review though Net Galley, as always, all opinions are my own.

I’ve read quite a few books from Lora Leigh, but this one ended up being a constant source of frustration. I really wish it had been up to her usual standards, but I gave up less than half way through. The huge (years long) jumps in time only break up the story and make it hard to follow. The way Crowe Callahan treats Amelia is shameful and the fact that she continually lets him treat her like a
Arshia
Jul 10, 2014 rated it did not like it
The ARC was provided by Net Gallery and St. Martin's for a review.

I apologize in advance for all the cursing. However, I cannot fathom what the fuck Lora Leigh was thinking! The hero is a rapist, he is a walking dick, every time he sees the heroine he fucks her and it doesn't matter that most of the time she says no!! DISGUSTING! Reading this book made me sick!

This is the dumbest shit I have read in a while! The story started off promising for the first 4-5 pages and then it went downhill. The
Darcy
I was really looking forward to this book. I wanted to see the cousins beat Wayne, to be vindicated for what happened to their parents and what the County did to them. It's too bad Crow was such a bastard that he ruined the book for me.

I hated how Crow treated Amelia, both in the past and the present. I can sort of understand the past, he was a kid too, but in the present he was just plain cruel. With a Leigh book you expect lots of sex and there was that, but most of the time it was angry sex
Sillylittlefishey
Oct 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Loved this book, but am so incredibly sad that the series is now over....
Dark Faerie Tales
Dec 01, 2015 rated it did not like it
Review courtesy of Dark Faerie Tales

Quick & Dirty: A book full of sex and not much plot, this is officially my first DNF since starting to review for Dark Faerie Tales.

Opening Sentence: The file was far more than he’d expected.

The Review:

Well, this is it. My very first DNF book since starting to review at Dark Faerie Tales. It goes against my nature to DNF a book, but I just could not make it through this one. I knew within the first five percent of the book that it wasn’t going to be my cup
Tabatha
Ultimate Sins is the fourth book in the Callahan’s series from Lora Leigh and first of all, I must stress the importance of reading these books in order because otherwise you are going to be completely lost. Leigh specializes in convoluted plots with plenty of sexual tension and angst, so I will tell you that this series is quite complex in its framework from start to finish. With that caution in mind, let’s move onto the subject at hand, shall we?

Ultimate Sins had some unexpected surprises
Artemiz
Jul 14, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: netgalley, 2015
Lora Leigh Ultimate Sins was a erotica with a bit of criminal mystery. Within first 5% you know the size, color and wetness of the protagonist's body parts, how they fit together and what they can do with them. You also will know who the culprit is. So if you know all that, and you know it's a love story with a happy ending, why would you keep reading? Well ... tell you the truth, I do not know. I kept reading since I received the ARC from NetGalley and wanted to give my honest opinion, but why ...more
Paranormal Kiss
Ultimate Sins is the 4th book in The Callahan series by Lora Leigh. I haven’t read the previous books so I missed a lot of the overall series plot but I didn’t have any issues understanding the storyline.

I’m sorry to say that I didn’t really like Ultimate Sins. It irritated me through much of it. I couldn’t stand the hero, Crowe, for a good percentage of the book. He was just such a jerk and always going for sex with the heroine, Amelia. In fact I felt there was too much sex in the book in
♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
I LOVE Lora Leigh! Her books are always so intense! She's a great writer and always keeps you on edge with her series.

I have no idea how I missed this series (Four whole books!). I'm floating in oblivion lately! Her Breed series is my favorite, but I found that it doesn't matter each series is pretty great.

Saying that, there were some love hate feelings about these particular characters. I hated Crowe most of the time, loved Amelia half the time, but I really wanted her to kick Crowe's ass. He
Shauni
Originally Reviewed For: Tea and Book

Explain to me please how I manged to totally escape the Lora Leigh fascination until now? How Ultimate Sins could have been my first Lora Leigh Book? What a serious slap on the head I was needing. Ultimate Sins totally pulled me onto the Lora Leigh Band Wagon. After reading this I was forced, yes forced, to go back and read every single one of her books! Nothing else seemed to matter.

Ultimate Sins is the fourth and final book in Ms. Leigh's Callahan's Series.
Casey
Aug 21, 2014 rated it it was ok
A copy was provided by Netgalley for an honest review.

I really wish I would have started keeping a timeline when I started reading. Ultimate Sins is a very complicated finally to a very complicated series that spans 20 some-odd years (I am not quite sure, see timeline suggestion). I do not recommend trying to read AND enjoy Ultimate Sins unless you have read the previous three books. You will be missing huge chunks of information that makes the pieces (literally pieces) of this final
Trina
Jul 31, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 1-star
(view spoiler) ...more
Valerie Valicento
Jan 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Crowe Callahan is the most Alpha male in the Callahan series. How he kept everything together yet in it's own compartment, I don't know.

Crowe and Amelia were lovers 7 years ago and no one knew. Amelia was gathering information for the Callahans, to prevent her Father from being able to prosecute them for crimes they did not commit.

Amelia was Crowe's weakness, and he was her's.

This book ends the Callahan/Slasher saga. At times it was a little confusing, because of all the unknown backstroke,
Margaret Sholders
Aug 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This was a hard hitting story. This one grabbed me and took me for an erotic horror story ride. Keep this out of the touch of kids. I missed the first books so it took a bit to catch up. Crowe was military. He lived in a town with a serial killer. His girlfriend was helping him find information. He had to leave town and Amelia was abused for it. This was a hard story to read. It was a lot deeper than I expected but it was a good book. Lora has another good book in her series. There is a lot ...more
Laura DeSimone
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lora-leigh
This was a great series. The Callahans have been through hell since they were children. The death of their parents, the lies and deceit they have had to endure all come to an end with the final book in the series. Crowe, Logan, Rafe, and Anna (Corbin) Callahan are characters you can't help but love.

Firstpella
Aug 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Been a long time but this story reminded me of when Leigh was Leigh. An alpha asshole, a sort of simpering heroine, overly detailed and lengthy sex scenes...a storyline that doesn't make sense...a kid who talks like a genius grown up...LOVE IT!
Easy reading, fun!
Ella Albweitel
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hot ,sexy,and action packed! Lora Leigh has matered the art of sexy romance and hot suspense! This book makes me hungry for more ! If an alpha male could get hotter Crowe would be it! If you have not read this series start today!
Amy
Jun 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
A thrilling conclusion to the series. There have been a lot of secrets revealed so far in the series. Book four reveals even more.
Bushra Khan
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really don't know why people gave bad reviews about the whole " Callahan's Series" but ofcourse everyone has their own opinion .. For me this was the most awaited, most loved erotica I have read .. some readers are complaining about typo mistakes but strangely I didn't found any. Yeah may be there is lack of suspense in the story and yes it could have used a lil' bit more thrill suspense ..
Crowe and Amelia was my most favourite in the whole series .. I literally made my eyes to overwork just
TinaMarie
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Mona Nowlin
A lot of pages of sex

Wished there was more story line. So many pages of sex. After a while just flipped through all those pages to get to back story or present story line. Her pages of sex are good but I got bogged down. Liked the book but needed more interaction between town people, between hero and heroine, ect. Yes I got it, undeniable chemistry. The personal reflection; should have told her, should tell him was a little much for two such strong personalities.
Maggie Perez De Molina
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally! We get the story we have been waiting for...Crowe! Ahhhh! My favorite Callahan has quite the story but if you've been reading along, you knew it was going to be something. And then, poor Amelia Sorenson has quite the addition to Crowe's story too as the conclusion of the mystery at the heart of the Callahan's series comes to a head. And boy! The conclusion will have you on the edge of your seat throughout the story. An awesome end to the series!
Mrs A. J. Turbfield
Smashing end to a wonderful romance. Very enjoyable well worth reading.

One of the nicest fantasies I have read. So nice to see baddies beaten and the good guys win. Would make a lovely film script. The strong interesting characters would be a directors dream. Very glad I chose this series to read it has kept me enthralled foe a fortnight. Will definitely recommend to others.
Janine
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW - I mean WOW!

So full of surprises and flashbacks. What a great ending to the series. Just wonderful.
It's hard to let the Callahan's go - wondering about Logan, Rafe's and Crowe's wives, children and lives. About the resort they want to build and about the stupid petty town they are from.

Thank you Lora Leigh.
Melba Hudson
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!

There are no other words to describe this book, as the ‘end’ do this series, I couldn’t say one bad thing about this book except maybe that I had hoped it’d be longer... no even that’s not true. This book was perfect through and through. Just the right amounts of Suspense, Erotica, Romance and Drama. Brava Lora Leigh to another great book.
OpenBookSociety.com
Oct 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: heidi

Brought to you by OBS reviewer Heidi

Words cannot express just how sad I am that this is the final installment of the Callahans series! I just love the cousins and this series more than I ever thought possible and I will miss reading about Rafe, Logan, and Crowe, and all the characters we’ve met along the way.

After years of being afraid, to get involved with anyone because they didn’t want to cause their death at the hands of the Slasher, The Callahan
Sandy Frediani
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very good ending to the series. I laughed and I cried and it was worth it.
Danielle
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was the most amazing series ever! What an awesome way to spend a rainy week...curled up with this series and some sweet tea!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
The Happy Housewi...: Ultimate Sins (The Callahans #4) 1 5 Apr 16, 2015 07:33AM

• Deadly Obsession (Steele Ops, #1)
  • Rev It Up (Black Knights Inc., #3)
  • Hell or High Water (Deep Six, #1)
  • Animal Magnetism (Animal Magnetism, #1)
  • Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6)
  • Under Pressure (Body Armor, #1)
  • Dark Illusion (Dark #29)
  • Ravaged River (Men of Mercy #4)
  • Hell for Leather (Black Knights Inc., #6)
  • All Fired Up
  • Born Wild (Black Knights Inc., #5)
  • Thrill Ride (Black Knights Inc., #4)
  • Hell on Wheels (Black Knights Inc., #1)
  • His Lady Bride (Brothers in Arms, #1)
  • Duchess of My Heart (The Vault Collection, #1)
  • Hot as Hell (Deep Six, #0.5)
  • In Rides Trouble (Black Knights Inc., #2)
  • Summer on Mirror Lake (Honeymoon Harbor)
Lora Leigh lives in the rolling hills of Kentucky, often found absorbing the ambience of this peaceful setting. She dreams in bright, vivid images of the characters intent on taking over her writing life, and fights a constant battle to put them on the hard drive of her computer before they can disappear as fast as they appeared. Lora’s family, and her writing life co-exist, if not in harmony, in ...more

The Callahans (4 books)
  • Midnight Sins (The Callahans, #1)
  • Deadly Sins (The Callahans, #2)
  • Secret Sins (The Callahans, #3)