Start by marking “Her Deal with the Devil” as Want to Read:
Her Deal with the Devil

Her Deal with the Devil

(The jewellery sisters, Ruby & Sapphire.)

3.35  ·  Rating details ·  127 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Better the devil she knows…?

Patrick Fourde was once famed for the trail of broken hearts and rumpled bedsheets he left behind him. Now the fashion house CEO is determined to make his name known for the right reasons. First challenge? Getting Sapphire Seaborn, Melbourne's Queen of Jewelry, onside.

Sapphie has sacrificed everything for her jewelry business and very nearly los
Published April 23rd 2013 by Harlequin KISS (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Her Deal with the Devil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Deal with the Devil

Laura Beth
Apr 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed it. It's a fun, sexy read for the summer. It's pretty quick (took me less than 3 hours). This book is packed full of chemistry, great one liners, and pretty awesome romance scenes. The only reasons I didn't rate it 5 stars are that it ended a bit abruptly (although I loved the ending) and it's got quite a few typos and editorial errors, even taking into consideration that it was written by an Australian (or at least by someone using more British versus American spelling). If you ...more
werejumpinbooks
Apr 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Patrick is a true Hero, but yet when you read about him you will start thinking “He is SUCH a guy!” He has the topical statements, and his personality is a rounded version of men. You know.. the type of man that stands out: handsome, intriguing, but yet the common sense to a good relationship is ZERO. He makes up excuses, and yet blames Sapphire for asking questions, or showing out.
So, yeah.. That Guy.
However, I loved Sapphire. She had a great personality, and her character was more rounded. The
Bridie Coleman
Jun 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
FABULOUS! If I could give it a 20 out of 5 I would - scorching hot read and a great follow-on from Marrying the Enemy. Hero Patrick has got it all - looks, great lines, great dresser but with that touch of vulnerability swiftly hidden and Heroine Saffie perfect foil. Great stuff.
Michele
Good one :)
Jojo
>>>> Mild spoiler alert >>>>>>

Disappointing...
The Mc are interesting and the chemistry between them is evident.The whole high school history is good too. But most of the time they're apart musing the same topic over and over again. To Patrick it's his relationship with his parents and the family company and To Sapphire it's her workaholic ways that almost made her really sick, that take their minds. It wasn't like some super detailed monologue about everything that
Christian
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: owned
I squeezed in this Mills and Boon chick lit because I needed a break from strenuous deep reading. Of course, I didn't love it but I wasn't totally disappointed though. Lots of sex scenes and the plot is too formulaic.
Roub
Nov 28, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
these two made a hot couple and this wud have been great if not for the tedious introspection which bored me to death and i had to skip pages! i also found it cruel of patrick to leave sapphire at the end as his company was more important, proving himself was more important than her?!
Saly
Annie Mallais
May 13, 2014
Uzma
Jul 27, 2013
Niobe *wants to read all day*
Mar 25, 2013
Kourtney Wilkinson
May 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 18, 2016 09:02AM
  • The Taming of a Wild Child (LaBlanc Sisters #2)
  • Her Man in Manhattan (Brannigan, #3)
  • Driving Her Crazy
  • One More Sleepless Night
  • First Time for Everything
  • The Secret Wedding Dress
  • My Boyfriend and Other Enemies
  • Anything but Vanilla...
  • All Bets Are On
  • Secrets & Saris
  • Backstage with Her Ex
  • The Right Mr Wrong
  • Hitched!
USA TODAY bestselling and award-winning author Nicola Marsh writes flirty fiction with flair for adults.

She has published 64 books with Harlequin, Amazon Lake Union and indie, and sold over 7 million copies worldwide.

She currently writes women's fiction for Amazon's Lake Union imprint and steamy romance for Harlequin Dare.

Her first mainstream contemporary romance, BUSTED IN BOLLYWOOD released to r

The jewellery sisters, Ruby & Sapphire. (2 books)
  • Marrying the Enemy