Start by marking “On Paper Wings (My Paper Heart #2)” as Want to Read:
On Paper Wings (My Paper Heart #2)

On Paper Wings

(My Paper Heart #2)

Taking a leap of faith is one thing, but learning to get up when you fall is a whole other story.

After a summer spent with her Aunt Dee in tiny Elsbury, Louisiana, former Chicago princess Libby Gentry traded in her old life for a new one with the southern Casanova, Blaine Crabtree.

But just when she thinks things are changing for the better, old girlfriends of Blaine's
Published November 13th 2014 by Beautifully Broken Books (first published November 2014)

To ask other readers questions about On Paper Wings, please sign up.

Start your review of On Paper Wings (My Paper Heart #2)
Amy Logg
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
On Paper Wings was an excellent follow up to My Paper Heart.

REVIEW:
The story:
I was so glad to see that My Paper Heart wasn't the end of Libby's story. She may have grown up a lot in that first book, but I felt she still had a lot of things to learn. She's still struggling with her insecurities, not only with her appearance, but also with her relationship with Blaine. Bumping into a couple of bitter ex lovers of Blaine's doesn't help the situation either. As a result she starts to loose
Amy
Sep 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
On Paper Wings picks up pretty much right where My Paper Heart left off. Blaine and Libby are together and are trying to make their relationship work. But, relationships are never easy, especially when the past always finds a way to work itself into the present.

“When we’re good, we’re really good, and when we’re bad, it’s really bad. Two people that have that much passion must be doing something awfully right."

Blaine and Libby both have a lot of growing up to still do and have to learn to start
Lheanne Spicer
Sep 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Blaine and Libby have worked things out and after a discussion with her parents Libby is going back to Louisiana to live. After her first day at the local community college Libby had made a friend and an enemy which happens to be one of Blaine's old flings. Still working on her issues Libby and Blaine decide to spend Christmas with her family, can this country boy fit in with Libbys old world and will Libby herself still fit in.

LOVED this book!!! Magan is such an amazing author and you won’t be
Ellie D
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
On Paper Wings was a FANTASTIC read that I enjoyed immensely. This sequel was filled with lots of drama, a sweet and passionate romance and anxiousness factor that left readers curious to find out what was happening next. Magan Vernon produced a story that really highlighted a young passionate love that also included a lot of growing and challenges for young adults like Libby and Blaine. It is exciting to anticipate what will happen next.

Plot
This book shows a good development of Libby from where
Melissa Ogletree
Sep 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Libby decided to take a chance and stay in Louisiana the problem with finding yourself is truly looking at yourself faults and all. She thinks she is moving forward but when Blaine's past is suddenly in her face at every turn she struggle to move forward and not let it get to her. The added pressure combined with her own insecurities weigh her down, can her and Blaine build wing strong enough to lift them up?
I think most people not just most girls can relate to Libby's insecurities in one way or
Carla
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I was given a copy of this book as a gift from the author in exchange for an honest review. Before reading this book, you need to read the first book in the series which is entitled My Paper Wings.

I loved this book just as much as the first one! After spending the summer in Louisiana and falling in love with a southern boy, Libby decides to leave Chicago for good and make Louisiana her home. At first, Libby thinks things are going to be perfect, but she soon learns that life doesn't always
Heidi Sturgess
Oct 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-read-2015
So Libby choses Louisiana and Blaine over Chicago and it's city lights.
She also joins the community college and I'm proud of her for doing so

Libby did a lot of growing up in My paper heart but she's still wrestling that monster called insecurity and I feel her pain as I struggle with the same monster .
Add a few ex girlfriends to the equation and we have a recipe for disaster .

I must give Blaine credit for his character . He's calm ,relaxed and secure in himself and his relationship with Libby
Magan Vernon
Nov 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Looking for Sneak peaks?

Become a fan on Facebook where I will be posting teasers until the release!

Pinterest Board

Ashley Stevenson
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for a honest review. Love this Series can't wait to read more. Libby and Blaine had so many up and down but love strength will keep you moving and love each other no matter what.
Elizabeth
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good

Her good book takes in to the story. You will not want to put it down.can't wait to see what else happens
Jessica Mitchell
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Libby is still having problems with Blaine's past coming to head. Will she get over it or will they hit rock bottom.
Ashley
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this one better than the first! Blaine is amazing and Libby grew on me! I was hoping for more and didn't want it to end but I enjoyed it so much.
H.B. Jasick
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Libby got a little more likeable. I really enjoyed this part of the story. I can't wait to read further on. :)
Devyn
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was ok
2.5. Nothing happened.
April Johnson
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series keeps getting better. I love the characters and again the story line was great. This book had be laughing at certain parts. I can wait to see what happens next.
Tiffany Gomez
Apr 16, 2017
janis Ross
Jan 09, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
New Adult Book Club: #63/15 On Paper Wings & (Paper Heart) by Magan Vernon 7 29 Apr 25, 2015 05:24PM
Magan Vernon has been living off of reader tears since she wrote her first short story in 2004. She now spends her time killing off fictional characters, pretending to plot while she really just watches Netflix, and she tries to do this all while her two young children run amok around her Texas ranch.

You can stalk or...er...find her online at all of these fun and happy places.

Amazon Author Link:

My Paper Heart (4 books)
  • My Paper Heart (My Paper Heart, #1)
  • A Paper Trail (My Paper Heart, #3)
  • These Paper Walls (My Paper Heart, #4)
“Well, honey, it is the south. These debutantes know how to verbally kick anyone’s ass. They learned it from their mamas in the womb.” 8 likes
“When we’re good, we’re really good, and when we’re bad, it’s really bad. Two people that have that much passion must be doing something awfully right.” 4 likes