Start by marking “Covered In Lace: The Lacey Sheridan Story (Sheet Music, #2)” as Want to Read:
Covered In Lace: The Lacey Sheridan Story (Sheet Music, #2)

Covered In Lace: The Lacey Sheridan Story

(Sheet Music #2)

Rock queen, Lacey Sheridan, heads to the Berkshires for a summer spent recording a new studio album. The landlord of her lakeside cottage, Flynn Beckett, is a vision straight from one of her naughtiest sex dreams. She's never worked this hard to interest a man, but there is something about Flynn that tells Lacey he's worth it. After catching Flynn's attention, Lacey taps i ...more
Published November 16th 2012 by SleighFarm Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Covered In Lace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Covered In Lace

Start your review of Covered In Lace: The Lacey Sheridan Story (Sheet Music, #2)
Smitten's Book Blog

I read and enjoyed Ann Lister's previous book, Sheet Music, so I jumped at the chance when she offered to send me Covered in Lace to review. And I'm so glad I did.

I remember feeling emotionally drained with Sheet Music. Soooo much happened in that book, I felt like I'd read an entire novel by just 20% in! I had emotionally whiplash and still, to this day, I think it's the most jam packed novel I've ever read. It was a fantastic book, but exhausting at the same time, lol.

I mentally prepared myself for Covered in Lace to infli
Christine
Jan 03, 2013 rated it liked it
I read Sheet Music a few months ago and I loved it. I loved Michael Wade. This was good but I didn't really like Lacey's character very much. It also got a little too twisted and dark. Too much detail about the bad guy Earl and what he did in the cottage. There was also a little too much emphasis on Flynn's anatomy. I envisioned him with a piece the size of a tree trunk. Also, a little too much handcuffs and "back door" sex to suit my tastes and I don't consider myself a prude. I find it hard to ...more
Dena
Nov 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
This book is way darker than the others. To be honest I didn't think the author would go into much detail about earl's sexcapades. That is probably the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. We all know rape happens but to detail it for me is wrong. I did enjoy the interaction between Annie and Lacey. I thought overall it was well written and the story had inspiring characters. Oh yeah yummy alpha males
Becky Cox
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Covered In Lace is a sexy romance with a side of dark. I enjoyed Sheet Music, but liked this one even more.

Lacey is a sexy rocker chick who is comfortable in her sexuality. Never has any trouble reeling in the men until she meets her new landlord for her temporary rental cottage. Flynn seems to take no notice of her and just generally dislikes Lacey. Well, that just gives her more of a challenge.

Flynn is being dismissive of Lacey's advances for self preservation. He knows she is just the type he will fall for and he d
Caryn
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT!

A strong woman living the Rockstar life and a strong man living the small town life have a strong attraction to each other. Lacey Sheridan has rented a cottage and a studio to write and record her next album. Flynn Beckett is the landlord who lives next door. He also owns the studio, plumbing business, and is a volunteer firefighter. Lacey, not knowing any of these things, hits on him at the local bar. She is rebuffed so imagine her surprise when she calls a plumber and Flynn show
Jamie Casey
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great sequel.

I was hesitant to read this I’m not entirely sure why. I enjoyed the first but perhaps it was because I didn’t know much about Lacey at all from the first book so I just wasn’t sure how I’d feel about her in this one.

The truth is, it was wonderful. I really enjoyed getting to know Lacey. It was nice to get to know her alone and not just as Annie’s friend.

I knew she was part of the band Annie joined in the last book but that was it other than she had had a relationship with Michae
Shari
Feb 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-friends
Lacey Sheridan's story is an excellent sequel, of sorts, to Sheet Music!
Covered in Lace gives an excellent erotic romance mixed up with a bit of crime and suspense. Not your 'typical' cookie-cutter romance or erotic story! Real life situations intrude on the idyllic facets of romance, flavoured with excellent behind the scenes glimspes into the music industry just as we first saw in Sheet Music!
Covered in Lace is an excellent stand alone novel but I also highly recommend Sheet Music
Krystal
Like Book 1: This book did not disappoint! I loved book 1. Sheet Music will forever be in my favorite books of all time list.

This book will also be added to that list. I loved getting to see glimpses of the Annie and Michael again but this book held it's own.

I fell absolutely in love with these character too. Can I clone Flynn? Please? I want one.

Either way, just like book one, this book will hit every emotion you have.

It's a right in the feels book. Absolutely AMAZING!

Either way, just like book one, this book will hit every emotion you have.

It's a right in the feels book. Absolutely AMAZING!

Cheryl
May 05, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: unfinished
TRIGGER WARNING: Rape and physical violence.

I got to about 57% before I had to put the book down. Though I wanted to find out the end to Lacey and Flynn's story, I could not finish the book because of the villain Earl and his rape/prostitution of women.

Quick, dirty read. The characters needed development, but the humor and pacing was great.
Crystal
Aug 29, 2016 rated it did not like it
Trigger Warning: Rape and Violence

I could not finish this book. I hit the rape scene and immediately quit reading. The characters also seemed a little one dimensional. It was a rehashing of most rockstar romances with the rocker being the female. I did quit reading 19% in, so the characters could have matured more during the story, but it's not one that I will be reading.
Rachel Caplinger
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sexy, Rock'N'Roll and SINFUL. I really want to go find the original Sheet Music book and read this in order. I honestly find myself in a place where I am speechless which doesn't happen often. With slight quirks that I find myself having a hard time getting passed, I will say that I really enjoy these classic romance novels that allow you to be transported in to a sexy wonderland of passion x
Rachel Wheeler
Jul 12, 2014 rated it liked it
3 stars... I liked it and I finished the book but...It was not what I had hoped it would be...I was expecting something similar to Sheet Music but it was anything but...No real angst and the chemistry between the Flynn and Lacey seemed forced...

Happy Reading Ladies...
Susan
Dec 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I thought this was an awesome book! I love the way Ann Lister writes! She keeps you involved and likes her books together. I love Michael and Annie's story best but they all are awesome! She has become one of my favorites!
Now-A-Reader
Nov 22, 2013 rated it liked it
book 1 is better.
Lorrie
Jan 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Ann. I love the romantic story line along with the mystery. Very Hot! Can't wait for the next one!
Staphysagria
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: extracts
rock star , liberated woman, falling for the physical beauty of her jack-of-all-trades neighbour/landlord, after the dropping a tool on the plumber- scene I gave up. It was all a bit too much....
Ann Lister
Nov 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Who doesn't love an erotic rock star romance? If you loved Sheet Music, you will love Covered In Lace!
Katrice Tuck
Mar 21, 2014
Charlotte
Jan 09, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Sinful Protector (Roughshod Rollers MC Book 2)
  • Devil's Dilemma (Satan's Devils MC Colorado Chapter #4)
  • The Devil's Angels MC
  • Bio-Mechanical (Irons and Works, #4)
  • Stick and Poke (Irons and Works, #5)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 2 - Axel
  • The Dust and the Roar
  • Fast Lane
  • Last-Minute Walk-In (Irons and Works Novellas, #1)
  • Daddy Bear (Montana Daddies, #1)
  • Bedlam (Hell's Heathens MC, #2)
  • Rescue Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #1)
  • Craving Constellations (The Aces, #1)
  • Daddy's Sweet Girl (Montana Daddies, #3)
  • Stolen by the Fae (Fae's Claim #1)
  • Hero Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #2)
  • Smolder: A Military Reverse Harem Romance
  • Top Priority (The Game #1)
Ann Lister is a native New Englander currently living in Florida with her husband. She has pulled details from her years living in the New England area and uses many local settings and landmarks in her novels.

After graduating art school, marrying, and raising two daughters, she established her own video production company. Her nearly two decades working in video production included w

Sheet Music (2 books)
  • Sheet Music: A Rock 'N' Roll Love Story (Sheet Music, #1)
“I want to be covered, head-to-toe with nothing but you, Lace. Forever.” 1 likes
“Lacey’s hand wiggled between their bodies and gripped the hard length of his erection through his shorts. He flinched from her touch and broke their kiss.
“I can think of a dozen reasons why I shouldn’t be doing this with you,” he said, his voice rough and strained.
“And I’m feeling one, big reason why you should.”
1 likes