Start by marking “Heaven Sent (Falling Angels Saga #3)” as Want to Read:
Heaven Sent (Falling Angels Saga #3)

Heaven Sent

(Falling Angels #3)

Readers who devoured Boyfriend From Hell and Earth Angel will be captivated by the third book in the Falling Angels Saga.

Published December 15th 2012 by White Whisker Books (first published November 15th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Heaven Sent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heaven Sent

Start your review of Heaven Sent (Falling Angels Saga #3)
Hrtnsoul28
Dec 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: z-2012
Now I am in for another long wait for the next book. Such an amazing series. So many twists and turns you never know where you will end up. You know a book is good when you are regreting spending so much time with family when you could have been reading. Ok just kidding a little bit.
If you have not started this series I can honestly tell you that you are missing a great series. There are angels and Satan, demons, and friends. And at times I can actually say I can see Megan as the Satan bride.

Tammy
Jan 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Megan starts her summer with a new job and a broken heart. She is unsure what has happened to Guy and if he will be able to come back to her or not. Her mom Suze is dating a new guy and while Megan thinks he is kind of nerdy, he seems to make her mom happy. She is a little jealous that mom seems to have no time for her and is even going to be going out of town on her birthday.

Guardian Angel Harrison has to leave but before he does, he leaves Megan a present. A cute kitten named Amanda. Amanda
Booknut
Jan 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: angels
Brilliant twist - I didn't see it coming!
Sapphyria
Jan 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Here is the last section of my review from of Book 2, Earth Angel:

Megan's former friend, Erin, transfers to another school and refuses to talk to Megan at all; angry because she blames Megan for Matt's death. She also befriends some ruffians from her new school. This particular plot line isn't explored in Book 2 but I hope it is in Book 3.

Guy, now that his wings are clipped and he's grounded to earth, spends as much time with Megan as possible. Since Suze isn't fond of him, it's mainly at
Seirra
Nov 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A review copy was provided for an honest review. Heaven Sent was even better than the last two books in the series, there was more plot twists you won't even begin to predict and than there's Megan's darker side that's explored. This new side of her is one that's fascinatingly exciting and there's her new satanic powers to look forward to! I loved seeing how that played into everything--it's a real game-changer! Megan tries to move on only she finds that nearly impossible when her friend's life ...more
Lissette
Jan 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ever since her previous battle with Satan, Megan has had to deal with the loss of her beloved boyfriend, Guy. Having sustained life-threatening injuries, he and Roxanne were sent back to the heavens to recuperate, much to her dismay. Every day, she tells herself that she's surviving, and making do with the choices she's made in the past. Yet she knows that's not exactly true. Her heart still clamors for the forbidden, even though she knows she shouldn't.

When Harrison swings by, and tells her
Michelle's Paranormal Vault of Books
Check out the book tour for all 3 books at my blog, click the button to go directly to it, and read some samples too

Wow, man, this series just gets better and better, and this review will be short, as I want to be careful to not give anything away.
I love the progress Megan has made with her developing powers, and I love her cat Amanda, lol. I was on the edge of my seat, and really could not put the book down. Heck, I read both books 2 and this one in the same day (I am a speed reader after
Liliana
Reviewed on Lili Lost in a Book

Megan has defeated Armando/Satan once already, but he is not through with her just yet. Not only is Guy gone, up in Heaven healing after being terribly hurt, but Satan is still looking for a bride and will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

This was such a great book! There was so much suspense (Oh my gods, what is going to happen next?? Will Satan finally leave Megan alone?? Probably not...) and action and I absolutely love that about this series! I also loved
Lettee
May 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another winner! I have found another incredible Author to follow. I have read all 3 of the Falling Angels Saga books. (There is a 4th one coming out.) Angels and demons with a 15/16 year old attitude filled girl mixing things up is brilliant! The first book was great! Plenty of humor and wonderful creative writing. The second book was also great! Again, plenty of humor, creative writing, and add adventure and some more characters to the ride. This third book is awesome! Not only do we get plenty ...more
Annabelle Blume
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Mpb
Dec 15, 2012 added it
Shelves: wishlist
Doodreads Synopsis:

As summer break for Glendale Union high begins, heartsick Megan awaits Guy's return while struggling to control her emerging abilities. Love is in the air, but can the new loves in Megan, Maudrina, Suze and Aunt' Jaz's life be trusted? Nothing is what it seems. Meanwhile, the Satanists are set to hatch their most diabolical scheme ever, and if it comes to
Heather Aldridge
Dec 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I'm new to this and i just hope i do this book justice, i loved reading every book in the falling angel saga the way it is written has managed to captivate me every time i read theses books, but this one is by far the most captivating one as i just couldn't put it down till i finished it, the way its written and the twist that he has put in it just does it wonders as you really wouldnt expect that to be there its just crafty and lovely at the same time, but this is only my opinion on this, maybe ...more
Lisa
Jun 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
After reading the first two books in E. Van Lowe's Falling Angels Series, I hoped book three would be filled with as much thrills and suspense as the first two. I was not disappointed.

Heaven Sent begins at summer break for our teens and Megan is waiting for the return of Guy, while trying to unlock the message that was hidden in the riddle she received in Earth Angel (Book two).

The Satanists are still up to their old tricks-and some new ones- and time may be running out for everyone, especially
Freda Mans-Labianca
Jan 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Somewhere I read this book was the best in the series so far, and I have to agree. It had the most going on, and yet they story really came around for me. Like all the pieces were finally in place.
Then we get to the end of the book and I realize this is not over, we have one more book to go.
Did it faze me? No. I was wondering when Satan would need to make another appearance and when it didn't happen in this one....
So I look forward to seeing what happens and if Megan can thwart Satan one final
Lindsay
Dec 16, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
Loved the additional characters added to the book, and the possibilities with the next book. Great book and series cannot wait for the next one!

Reading the second time through even gets better! I picked up on details that I missed the first time through and so makes it worth while. Megan made a lot of sacrifices in this book, but in a way she also seemed to grow as a character which adds depth to her role. I so look forward to seeing how this ends in Falling.
Asra
Feb 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-reads
I enjoyed it immensely. It's great to see Megan get a little closure to certain aspects of her life. There were quite a few twists and turns that were definitely unexpected, but that's the beauty of a good book, right?
Pixie
Jun 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
This started out good then got a little slow but only for a minute then there were some great twists and then it left u hangin! I was stunned by the end and thrilled! I need another book! When is book 4 coming out? There better be a book4!
Ashleigh Kuhns
Dec 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
E. Van Lowe did it again. I couldn't put it down. I loved the unexpected twists and turns. Now I have to wait for the next installment. Grrrr. I hope I don't have to wait to long since the series just keeps getting more and more exciting!
Ebilade
Feb 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
You are just awesome l loved this book so much !!!
Donna Huber
Aug 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mg-ya, romance
Not my favorite in the series; it just didn't hold my attention as well as the other two. The writing was great and it is good to see some things working out in Megan's life.
nabutilu wambalaba
Dec 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
AMAZING!!! cant wait for the final book especially after the cliff hanger
Scott Roberts
Nov 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
The book cover looks interesting.
Shari
Dec 18, 2012 added it
review to come.
Gillian
Apr 18, 2014 rated it liked it
A fun, fast paced romp. I felt that I had missed a lot by not reading the others before it.
Tallie
Apr 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I like this series but not sure where it can go from here.
Shannon Zak
Mar 06, 2018
Erika
Mar 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Bargain Basement: Giftcard, ebooks plus tons of swag!!! 1 26 Feb 05, 2013 06:38PM
E. Van Lowe is an author, television writer/producer who has worked on such TV shows as "The Cosby Show," "Even Stevens," and "Homeboys In Outer Space." He has been nominated for both an Emmy and an Academy Award. His first YA Paranormal novel, "Never Slow Dance With A Zombie," was a selection of The Scholastic Book Club, and a nominee for an American Library Association Award. “Boyfriend From ...more

Falling Angels (4 books)
  • Boyfriend From Hell (Falling Angels Saga, #1)
  • Earth Angel (Falling Angels Saga, #2)
  • Falling (Falling Angels Saga, #4)
“I want to get ready, I really do, but I have a bad feeling about today," I said, lowering my voice for dramatic effect.
Maudrina stopped what she was doing and gave me a long stare. "You have a bad feeling every time I try to get you to do something social."
"No, I don't," I said, my voice rising in false protest.”
1 likes