Start by marking “Cursed by Diamonds (A Dance with Destiny, #1)” as Want to Read:
Cursed by Diamonds (A Dance with Destiny, #1)

Cursed by Diamonds

(A Dance with Destiny #1)

Jenevier and Jezreel are childhood friends spending the summer with Jenevier's dying Aunt Marlise, the healer in a town called Moorglen. At Marlise's Life Celebration feast, the twisted Prince of Wrothdem marks Jenevier with a curse worse than death. A valiant young man joins the two maidens in a quest to break the curse and restore their carefree lives.
Alas, Fate has diff
Published October 15th 2012 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published October 14th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Cursed by Diamonds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cursed by Diamonds

Lindsay
Aug 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Like an effervescent kaleidoscope, book one of A Dance with Destiny is a magical, visually stunning, and whirling adventure that will ceaselessly delight. Prepare yourself, dear reader, for something truly extraordinary. JK Ensley’s first novel in the series, Cursed by Diamonds, will not leave you in anticipation; it will leave you yearning and impatiently starving for more.

Hauntingly dark, but shining throughout, JK Ensley has weaved an epic tale of love, fear, friendship and strength. With wi
Lorie
Mar 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a really good book.
United Indie Book Blog
Dec 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Cursed by Diamonds is the story of the journey three friends take on different paths to remove an evil mark put on Jenevier by an evil prince. Jenevier is a young woman that just lost her aunt, Marlise. While attending the life celebration for her aunt with her best friend, Jezreel, Jenevier unknowingly attracts the attention of the Prince of Wrothdem. Feeling spurned the Prince marks Jenevier with an unbreakable cu
Rebecca
Mar 07, 2017 marked it as unfinished  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-free
I find myself completely unable to follow this story right now. Constantly shifting time, place, people and it is beyond at least my current mental faculties to comprehend. Gave up at 16%
Carol Bosselman
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
DNF 56%. Writing is repetitive (one more use of "tiny" or "little" and I'll scream) and bloated. Everyone falls madly in love with everyone they meet. Too bad because the plot of the evil prince ensnaring women with a curse has a lot of potential, but I couldn't wade thru the thousands of unneeded adjectives to follow it through.
Vikki Vaught
4.5 Rating

Vikki's Musings

This is not my typical read, but I did enjoy this book a great deal. Ms. Ensley has an incredible imagination. She has great talent with character building, and weaves a fascinating tale. I would have liked a bit less modern verbiage at times and a better sense of time a place. That would have helped become a bit more enmeshed with the story.

Nonetheless, for anyone who enjoys a story with a strong message of good versus evil, then you will be delighted with this incredib
Jessica Raley
Great story

I will be the first to admit that this is not the easiest story to start. I have started this book more than once. I am however glad that I did not give up. The ending of this book was amazing and I am so happy that I don't have to wait for the next one.
Timmi
Nov 30, 2014
April
Jan 02, 2014
J.K. Ensley
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jessica Raley
Oct 17, 2014
Belletab
Jul 07, 2018
J.K. Ensley
Nov 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kelly
Jan 21, 2014
JK Ensley is a native Tennessean by way of Missouri, born there and quickly ushered down South. A product of public school and private college, she spent her early twenties bouncing across the country. Fascinated by rich culture, ancient customs, and thick accents, she is compelled to drink in the many exquisite differences humanity is gifted with. A self-described, happily divorced mother of thre ...more

A Dance with Destiny (6 books)
  • Blessed by Sapphires (A Dance with Destiny, #2)
  • Enthroned by Amethysts (A Dance with Destiny, #3)
  • Destroyed by Onyx (A Dance with Destiny, #4)
  • Protected by Emeralds (A Dance with Destiny, #5)
  • Redeemed by Rubies (A Dance with Destiny #6)