Start by marking “Falling for Hadie (With Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Falling for Hadie (With Me, #2)

Falling for Hadie

(With Me #2)

“Sometimes there is a single moment that changes your life forever.”

Hadie Swinton is giving up on boys.

After a disastrous relationship, she is convinced that all males are the same—arrogant, self-assured, and complete jerks.

Lincoln Bracks is giving up on his old life.

After moving to a new town to escape the problems plaguing him, he is set against ever getting close to any
Published March 7th 2013 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published March 5th 2013)

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireNever Too Far by Abbi GlinesEntwined with You by Sylvia DayReckless by S.C. StephensBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
2013 New Adult Releases
1,150 books — 3,115 voters
The Fault in Our Stars by John GreenMe Before You by Jojo MoyesHopeless by Colleen HooverThe Book Thief by Markus ZusakHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
Causes of Ugly Crying
1,304 books — 3,491 voters

More lists with this book...

Komal Kant
Nov 16, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-wrote
UPDATE: Falling for Hadie will be released on March 7, 2013! =)

I realise there's a few months wait until 'Falling for Hadie' releases, so I thought I'd give you some vague teasers regarding the book.

So, without further ado, I give you "10 Sort of Spoilers about Falling for Hadie"!

1. The main characters are named Hadie Swinton and Lincoln Bracks. I wonder if anyone can guess what Hadie's actual name is (Hadie is a nickname).

2. Hadie has a dog named Halo because I like dogs and the video game 'Ha
Kenia Roman
Jun 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
description
In my head they live happily ever after.
StScho
Apr 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
*starting this book*

*up to 79%*

*me at 80%*

*me after the book*

Hadie has been hurt by her jock ex-boyfriend whom she’s had feelings for since they were kids. Now she is on a “no boy fly zone” mode. Unfortunately for Lincoln who just moved into their small town and new boy at school, he reminds her of her ex (a too good looking jock type). Sooooo insta-hate on Hadie’s side.

Lincoln is used to girls falling all over themselves over him. So when Hadie gives him the cold shoulder, he is more than intri
Erica
Nov 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, ya
Hadie Swinton hates boys. Well, she didn’t used to but she definitely does now after catching her douchebag boyfriend, Bennett, making out with a girl that definitely was NOT Hadie at a party over the weekend.

Lincoln is the new boy in school. He is good-looking, charming and confident—everything that Bennett was, which makes Hadie hate him at first glance.

And guess who has been assigned to show the new kid around?

Yep—Hadie.

Lincoln doesn’t want to make friends or get close to anyone, especial
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Sep 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
Jointly reviewed on: http://totallybookedblog.com/2013/10/...

4.5 Stars

Gitte:

“You have a choice. You can stick to what you’re used to or you c
Jessica Vargas
La vida está hecha de olas. Somos dos olas que colisionaron y ahora estamos desvaneciéndonos, yendo por nuestros caminos separados.

Me costo leerla no miento, los personaje fueron interesante no lo niego un poco cliche puede ser... No es que la historia fuera aburrida o algo asi por el estilo, creo que si tuviese 15 años me hubiera encantada, pero ahorita no. Sufri con esta historia por la madre que le toco al protagonista, creo que ninguna persona aun por egoista que fuera, seria asi tan hijo d
Krystle
May 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
TISSUE alert!!!! O my good god!! The day after and I'm still crying over this book!!! It really touched a nerve and was very close to home!!!! To be honest if I had known what would have happened to Lincoln I NEVER would have read this book!!! I just can't cope with the C word!!!

So Lincoln comes to this small town to run away from a secret he brings his bitch of a mom and sister too, As well as his hopeless dad!!! Lincoln life is terrible, his mom treats him like a prisoner and is damn right ho
Veronica Franco
Apr 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
DUDE!! seriously, i was not expecting what comes in the end, and maybe this is a spolier but cmon i cant stop crying u.u and i never cry.... so OMG... you did it this time, im taking my hat off my dear Komal...
really, im so tempted to made a hand copy of the letter, my mom is still teasing me about me crying... i know that was the plot of the book but GOD.... im so torn i want an alternative ending ajajaj (seriously no, but OMG, im crying again u.u )
Annie Brewer
Dec 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of Forbidden or The Sweet Gum Tree
Okay, I'm gonna try to review this as best I can...but...BE WARNED: THERE WILL BE SPOILERS!!!!!

So I was just walking along on Amazon, looking for a specific book when I caught sight of this lovely gem. I loved the cover, I was instantly drawn to it. And the fact that it was only .99. Shallow much? Maybe. But whatever, I don't mind the shallowness or the fact that I'm cheap one bit. So I quickly purchased it and well, I peaked at the first chapter and was instantly drawn into Hadie's world.

In the
Liliana Saquicela
May 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
WARNING:Spoiler
This is not some much a review of the books, but more of my thought and what I came to appreciate and learn.
If you like The Fault Between our Stars you will appreciate this book to.

This book started of like most YA novels start of.....with hopes of a happy ending ( or what is our perception of what happy is).....as I read I could not shake off the feeling that something terrible wrong was going to happen. It was always there pestering to come out.....I can't say that I didn't cry
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Sep 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

description

Gitte: Wow Jenny, this one is going to be hard to review without spoiling it for readers! Can we just say: beautiful, emotional and brilliantly written story please go buy it, you won’t be disappointed? Oh and make sure you pick up a giant sized pack of tissues for those big fat tears and spontaneous nose drips? HA! Yeah let’s just do that! What do you say Jenny?

“You have a choice. You can stick to what you’re used to or you can try something new and different. You don’t have to lov
Teazia Cockburn
Feb 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Autumn Doughton
Mar 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is my second book by Komal Kant and I loved the first, but I love this one even more. It's a beautiful story about love and loss. I know that lots of people have already gone into in depth reviews, so I'll just skip the summarizing and say: Read this book! Read it people!
Vani
Aug 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Y yo que pensaba que era un libro feliz y lleno de mariposas de colores.
La sinopsis no te prepara para nada de lo que realmente sucede el libro.
Sigo traumada.
Happily Ever {Book} Hungover
“Sometimes there is a single moment that changes your life forever… Hadie, you are that moment… and you have changed me. Forever.”

Note: Falling for Hadie is the second installment in the With Me series, but it can be read as a standalone.

It was one of those frustrating nights, one where I was trying to find the next read that would satisfy an urge I couldn’t quite identify. Sure, I had plenty of unread purchases in my library. Yes, there were new releases that I had yet to pick up. But nothing r
lucy
Después de una semana entera sin leer y llena de exámenes, me apetecía leer una novela NA. Suelen ser fáciles de leer y muy divertidas, no sueles tardas más de cuatro días en leerlas. Escogí este libro pensando que era NA pero es una mezcla entre la trama de los libros New Adult pero con personajes Young Adult. En fin, que el libro no me ha gustado. La trama del libro es la típica de cualquier libro NA pero los personajes y el desarrollo de la historia no me ha gustado nada.

La trama es la típica
Vicki
Mar 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
*** Some spoilers ***

I downloaded this last night primarily because of the reviews others had written. So many people had sobbed and sobbed and I saw it as a challenge. It takes a lot to make me cry. But if I cry it means the story has sucked me in and I'm invested in the characters and frankly I've read so many weak stories of late I have been hungry for a good one that makes me feel something.

Thank you "Falling for Hadie" - you broke me - lol. I sat down this morning on my one day off in the w
Aldy
Jan 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Komal has brought you into the inner workings of the High school life once again in Statlen, Iowa and in the process has made you feel so many emotions while reading this book. Her writing is AMAZING!

Hadie is a girl who wasn't in the popular crowd until she met Bennett the popular jock and they started dating. One party one night of cheating and one night of a public fight brought Hadie out of the popular crowd to the bottom of the barrel and it was Bennett who did the cheating. Hadie had a brok
P.A. Warren
Apr 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was given a Copy of Falling For Hadie for an honest review.

This is an extremely hard review to write.Emotionally, I had no idea what I was getting myself into when asked to read Falling For Hadie By Komal Kant.I feel as though I have been run through an emotional gauntlet.Had I known I would feel this way about this book or need a boxful of tissues I would have been better prepared.I was completely blindsided in a good way by how much this book hit me emotionally.Lincoln Bracks moves to Iowa
Dayang
May 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-faves

My thoughts after reading...

Oh my effin' God!!!! I was expecting the story to be like any other highschool romance, but surely i was wrong. I was practically bawlin' my eyes out towards the end... Very touching story. Although I would've wanted a happy ending for Link and Hadie but still the story was beautiful...amazing really. I didn't want to comment any further because I don't want to give anything away...

Love indeed, comes in different packages... In H
Karisha Sankari
Nov 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The first time I saw this book, I was like "OMG! I'm dying to read this" that because of the writer that never failed to inspired me ^_^ I always love the way she wrote, the way she hits my feelings and control my emotion. Now, I finished reading this! I wanna take this chance to say what I felt about this book.

First, I love how Hadie's family made me laugh, I really like their sense of humor.
Second, I hate Lincoln's family, specially his mother and twin sister, Becky! they were too selfish :(
Th
Mar 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am so emotionally distraught! This was a wonderful book, but do not go into it looking for a light, cheerful read. It is deep and somewhat mentally exhausting but most definitely worth it! I fell in love with the characters (flaws and all) and even more in love with their relationship. I was shocked by the books developments and and still reeling from its ending. This story was powerful enough to have me sobbing. I HAVE NEVER CRIED OVER A BOOK BEFORE! Crying from me is high praise. The author ...more
Belle19
Jun 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Words cannot describe how I feel as I finish this wonderful book. Now all I think is why did I read it? No, it's not awful, or too unoriginal or anything. On the contrary, it's so beautiful, heart-warming, heart-breaking and sweet that the tears won't stop. Link and Hadie's story was touching, it made you go through an entire emotional roller coaster. In the beginning it was all fun and laughter, but as the story progressed, it became more intense, deeper, meaningful.
This story teaches us that
Cristal Jatip
Mar 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book seriously rocked my world. I just can't stop thinking about it and probably won't for days. Hadie and Lincoln's love story is probably one of the greatest I have read in a long time. I just can't get over the ending!

I really love Hadie and her parents.

I hate hated Lincoln's family. They were so cold hearted and selfish. How can people who are suppose to love you unconditionally be so cruel and heartless to you?

If you read this book be prepared with a box of tissues sitting right bes
Amanda
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh man, on which emotion do I start with this book? There was tenderness, love, lust, anger, denial, hurt, betrayal, happiness, friendship.

It was beautiful, it was encouraging, it gave me hope, it was heart-wrenching, it was heart-breaking. This book is written so well, I felt like I was there.

Even though now I'm a weeping, whimpering, mess, I'd do it all again. Yup, I'd suck it up and put myself in front of that emotional firing squad all over again.

This book is worth every giggle, loving si
Amy
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this book. Probably will never be able to read it again, but very glad I did once at least. I love the attraction between Hadie and Lincon. I love how they can't stay away from each other so they revert to just getting under eachother's skin. I love the natural build up of the relationship. I love the sad parts too (I cried... hard... the ugly-faced kind of crying). Very sad, very good book that wasn't finished with me after I was finished with it.

Edit: I did read it again... twice...
Evette
Dec 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Review to come, must stop ugly crying first.
Ok, ready to write my review. First I have to admit that I downloaded the kindle app to my phone when I found out this book was only available thru Amazon.
Komal blew me away with Lincoln and Hadie's story. The honesty and emotion was overwhelming. I was swept away-happily-even when my heart was breaking!
I was touched by the respect given to the characters love-regardless of their age.
I can't wait to read more from Komal.
Shanny
Apr 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Such a wonderful book, so many emotions.I couldn't stop crying
It was such a beautiful story. So many emotions when i read the story. It had everything in it: Humor, love story,sadness,hate ...
I've been reading a lot of books but this one will stay with me a long time
Well done Komal Kant
Avail on B&N 2 10 Jul 19, 2014 10:28PM
  • Thomas' Heart (Judgement of the Six Companion Series #4)
  • Captive Cowboy (Captured Hearts, #2)
  • Loch and Key (The McLaughlins, #3)
  • Sweet Hell (Greek God, #2)
  • Wolf at the Door (Snowdonia Wolves #1)
  • The Truths about Dating and Mating (Riordan College, #1)
  • The Harder They Fall (Loveswept)
  • Games of Fire
  • Beautiful Salvation (Blood Prince, #5)
  • Forever (Sempre, #2.5)
  • Pieces of Camden
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • The Truth About Letting Go (The Truth, #2)
  • Unreap My Heart (The Reaper Series #2)
  • Homecoming (Boys of Fall, #3)
  • If I Fall
  • Torn (Torn Heart, #1)
Komal Kant is the international bestselling author of BENEATH HIM. She writes books about falling in love, books that make you laugh in awkward locales, and that one book where you bawled so hard that you loved and hated her equally.

Her days are filled with imaginary characters who speak to her in hushed tones before stealing her lunch money, a husband who accepts all her weird writer quirks, and

With Me (5 books)
  • Impossible (With Me, #1)
  • Wrong Side of Town (With Me, #3)
  • First Chances (With Me, #4)
  • The Chase (With Me, #5)
“...life wasn’t meant to be easy. The difficult things we go through are the things that make us stronger.” 30 likes
“When you love someone, you would do anything for them, not anything to destroy them.” 26 likes