Start by marking “Queen (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #5-7)” as Want to Read:
Queen (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #5-7)

Queen

(Mistress & Master of Restraint #5-7)

Queen: Omnibus
Mistress & Master of Restraint #5-7

Jaded

Rags to Riches…

The queen is not born– she is forged through survival.

You've read the Mistress and Master of Restraint series in present day. Join Regina Regal nineteen years in the past to where it all began with Jaded.

Even as a scholarship student, Regina Regal is the brightest at Hillbrook Prep, causing her to st
ebook, Omnibus Edition, 1024 pages
Published December 23rd 2012

To ask other readers questions about Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Queen

Start your review of Queen (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #5-7)
Coco.V
Apr 24, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (4/24/2020)! 🎁
Daisy Sloan
So, this is a combination of all three book reviews: Let me start by saying this entire series is a mindfuck. This particular story of Regina will leave you ripped apart. Fair warning!

Jaded

I'm not one to use gifs or pictures in my reviews but this one definitely rates one. This is me when I finished reading Jaded! I was floored, dumbfounded, gobsmacked, and left with my mouth hanging open. On the inside I was screaming, but on the outside I was well....

Photobucket

This book does so many things. It sheds
Kent
Jul 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult, kindle-books
I loved this set! Whitt and Queen are by far my favorite characters and I don't hate Marcus nearly as much any more. Thanks Donna J for getting me hooked on this series. Again I would have given these books 5 stars if it weren't for all the typos.
Ruthie Taylor
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a trilogy of stories which I have reviewed as individual books. They are unbelievably brilliant, and I highly recommend you read my individual reviews to know just why I feel that way!
Shauntise
Mar 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 stars is not enough! Amazing!
the book starts with Jaded
the back story on how Queen, Ade,and Fate ended up "friends" Ps: baby Whitt...ADORABLE!! he's such a little man. who im not a fan off is Grant..well I am, but I'm not. there was something i wanted to trust about Grant but i couldnt! and against my better judgement i feel head of heels for him bc like she said he's a sad puppy dog and then BOOM! something major happens and I knew who to blame..well the 2 people to blame..well more than t
Christy
Apr 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Queen (Omnibus edition) By Erica Chilson

I am in love with this edition. Giving me 3 books in one that focus on Queen, all I can say is OMG! You will need a couple of things while reading this 1. Box of tissues, Queen is so very human its impossible to not feel her pain, confuse, and Joy. 2. The ability to not kill those who inturpret you while reading are clearing read and they want to ask stupid questions…, For me there were times that I had to go HELLO I AM READING. I did not want to put Queen
Trish
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series. Its a little dark and kind of twisted but that just adds so much more to the story. Queen is a compilation of books 5-7. It takes you back to where it all started with Queen. But you learn a lot more about all the other characters in there early days as well. This book answers a lot of questions that you've had while reading the first 3 books in the series.Though there are so many more questions that you have after. I was debating reading this part of the series an ...more
Shelby
May 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this book(or 3 books! These are, hands down, the BEST books of the series. I love Queens perspective! I laughed, I cried (and cried), I screamed in frustration, and squealed in happiness. I am going to reread this series and properly review ALL the books then...I just wanted to share my opinion on the Queen Ombibus collection :)
Kimberly Morrow howe
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fantastic! I have to say that reading from Queens perspective is absolutely a treat! I have always loved her but she is bad ass! I love that she is the mother hen to all but she will crush the balls of anyone hurting her family. I also love that she is a gay man trapped in a beautiful woman's body
Scarlett Rue
Without a doubt one of the best series ever! Am so glad that I managed to keep the purchased books on my computer as they are no longer for sale due to being updated. I loved it regardless and look forward to re-re-reading this book and the rest of the M & M series.

KissMeSlowly
Sep 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm
Queen,

My my Regina King do you make my naughty bits tingle. This was a superb read, I loved it from beginning to end. Queen, is exactly her name sake. This is the Omnibus edition so we get three books in one and this book doesn't disappoint. Loved it!!
Valorie Rice
May 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Hot, hotter, hottest!! A must read!!
Jacki
May 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The Best of them all! Regina is a Queen
Dvillalobos
Feb 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
To say Queen is AMAZING would be an understatement. 5+ stars for this series!
I'll never look at a soda can the same way again..
Lana
Jun 17, 2014
Stacey
May 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Erica Chilson does not write in the 3rd person, wanting her readers to be her characters. Therefore, writing a bio about herself, is uncomfortable in the extreme.

Born, raised, and here to stay, the Wicked Writer is a stump-jumper, a ridge-runner. Hailing from North Central Pennsylvania, directly on the New York State border; she loves the changes in seasons, the humid air, all the mountainous for

Mistress & Master of Restraint (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Restraint (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #1)
  • Unleashed (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #2)
  • Dexter (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #3)
  • Dalton (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #4)
  • Jaded (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #5)
  • Queened (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #6)
  • Checkmate (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #7)
  • King (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #8)
  • Faithless (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #9)
  • The Hunter (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #10)