Start by marking “Wolf Pact, Part III (Wolf Pact, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wolf Pact, Part III (Wolf Pact, #3)

Wolf Pact, Part III (Wolf Pact Part III)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  467 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Lawson lures Bliss into a trap that entangles them in a seemingly impossible situation. Bliss seeks the hounds of hell and Lawson is running from them. But they find common ground and a mutual attraction that both of them must fight. They have loved deeply once and the loss hurts more than they are willing to risk again. What will happen when Lucifer's daughter teams up wi ...more
Published November 13th 2012 by Disney Publishing Worldwide (first published October 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Pact, Part III, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Pact, Part III

Nov 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Why Melissa, Why? Why do I let you do this to my heart!!!!

Wolf Pact Part 3 is the most captivating piece of the Wolf Pact novella to date! We return to Bliss and the wolves right after the attack. Bliss finally tells the wolves about her mother and how she was sent to find them and Arthur admits he knew the whole time. While Arthur vows to stall the hellhounds Bliss and the boys head of to find Tala. When they arrive at the hospital it is not Tala but another girl from the wolves past. With this
Shannon McGee
Nov 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012, werewolves
There is so much that I like about the world Melissa De La Cruz has created here. Vampires are fallen angels, and werewolves are in legion with Lucifer. Then there are witches in between. This one focus on the introduction of the werewolves that escaped the underground and are on the run from Lucifer’s right hand man. There just so many little touches that I appreciate that come from the history of these creatures in other books.... Hellhounds have silver poison in there nails. The old language ...more
Reeses
Dec 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Blue Bloods Fans
Shelves: ebooks
After the fight ends, Bliss and the hounds leave to go to the hospital where Tala is. Only, it's not Tala it's Ahramin who says she has lost her collar and is no longer the hound that had been hunting them. Wondering if they should trust her they let her come along anyway.

After Ahramin fills Lawson in on the change and what happened to Tala he's nearly broken. That doens't stop what happens between Lawson and Bliss though. The strange pull they feel towards each other finally comes together and
Ali
Dec 26, 2013 rated it liked it
Yes this is still part of the Blue Bloods series and is right after "Keys to the Repository" the 4.5 book. It's an interesting book about Bliss and how she is going on in her life and is going to still help out in anyway she can in the upcoming war against her father. Readers are able to see a new more human side to Bliss and how she can love again.
Victoria
Jan 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another great read leading up to GATES OF PARADISE which should arrive here this weekend. So I better get going on WOLF PACT IV ;).
My only complaint is that these four should have been in one novella. It makes me feel like the publisher was just out to make money :(. I also think they should release the four in paperback.
sia xo
Jan 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm so glad Marrok made it! I can't decide what to make of Ahri... She's a bitch, nd rightfully so IF she's been honest this whole time. But I can't tell. I like Malcolm nd Rafe best though.
Lisa
Jan 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
I can't believe this series is coming to a close! I ejoyed reading Bliss' story if not to complete the puzzle of this great story! I'm off to read 'Gates of Parsdise' now.
Khalia Hades
Sep 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Good book. Creates a great after effect to see the other side of the Blue Bloods series. Allows you to see the complete story of events.
Lily
Nov 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
**Will review entire story in #4**
Katherin
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Its getting better and better...
XD!!!!! Bliss -I love her! with each story I love the brothers ever more.
Airaseem  Perdomo
Jan 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Loving it. Getting better and better. Love. Reading the ebooks back-to-back. Thank god. I don't think i could wait a week for the next one.
Kristina Corbett
Mar 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Couldn't put it down! Bliss was never my favorite character but I absolutely adored this book!
Ariana
Jan 23, 2013 rated it liked it
very awesome new things happening for bliss and omg lawson!!!
Mariela Germann
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I DONT KNOW HOW MELISSA DOES IT, BUT SHE KEEPS ME INTERESTED IN THESE CHARACTERS CANT WAIT FOR THE LAST AND FINAL BOOK
Patty
Jocelyn Hovland
rated it it was ok
Jun 08, 2016
Amber at Fall Into Books
rated it did not like it
Jul 12, 2014
Tasja Badillo
Jan 03, 2013
Tracy F
Nov 28, 2014
  • An Untold Tale: Elena's Christmas (The Vampire Diaries: The Return Extras, #0.5)
  • Snow White (Enchanted Fairytales, #3)
  • Aftermath (Nightshade #3.5; Nightshade World #6.5)
  • The Lost Boy (The Iron Witch, #0.5)
  • Holiday Spirits (Shadow Hills, #1.5)
  • Valkyrie Symptoms (Valkyrie, #0.5)
  • Crow Memory (The Blood Journals, #1.5)
  • Breathless (Firelight, #3.5)
  • Darkest Powers Bonus Pack 2 (Darkest Powers Trilogy #3.5, 3.6)
  • Two Lines
  • The Lost Letters of Brother Gabriel (The Dark Divine, #2.5)
  • The Lovestruck Goddess (A Goddess Series short story #5)
  • Daire Meets Ever (Soul Seekers, #0.5)
  • Phoenix Overture (Newsoul, #0.5)
  • What the Heart Wants (Good Gods #2.5)
  • Mistletoe: Four Holiday Stories
  • Pantheons (Pantheons, #1)
  • Capitol Magic
21911
Melissa de la Cruz is the New York Times and USA Today best-selling author of many critically acclaimed and award-winning novels for teens including The Au Pairs series, the Blue Bloods series, the Ashleys series, the Angels on Sunset Boulevard series and the semi-autobiographical novel Fresh off the Boat.

Her books for adults include the novel Cat’s Meow, the anthology Girls Who Like Boys Who Like
More about Melissa de la Cruz...

Wolf Pact (1 books)