Start by marking “Buck's Landing (A New England Seacoast Romance)” as Want to Read:
Buck's Landing (A New England Seacoast Romance)

Buck's Landing

(New England Seacoast #1)

Sofia Buck escaped Hampton Beach, New Hampshire, ten years ago with no intention of returning, but her father’s untimely death forces her to come back for the summer to deal with Buck’s Landing, the family business he left behind. Sofia has one goal, to keep the business running until it’s sold. What she doesn’t count on is falling in love.

Silas Wilde walked away from an
Published October 2012 by Bannerwing Books

To ask other readers questions about Buck's Landing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Buck's Landing

Carrie
Oct 25, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, book-review
Buck’s Landing is one of those classic romances with the guy meeting the girl, attraction blossoming, and then personal issues threatening to pull them apart. Sofia Buck returns to her childhood home to deal with family matters after her father unexpectedly dies. Due to her personal relationship and issues with her father she has no intention to remain in Hampton’s Beach longer than the summer. Her goal is to sell off the family business and move into a new chapter of her life, one that includes ...more
Angela Amman
Oct 29, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Set in Hampton Beach, New Hampshire Buck’s Landing is an impeccable romance, perfect for tucking into your beach bag - even if your beach bag is actually an over-sized purse and your only free reading time happens late on a chilly Michigan evening.

Garriepy brings Hampton Beach to life with her attention to detail and obvious appreciation for the beauty of the sleepy little town Sofia Buck works so hard to shake from her enviable brunette curls. She makes you yearn to walk along the boardwalk, in
Andra Watkins
Nov 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm not typically a reader of romance, but I loved Buck's Landing. I flew through the pages and savored the well-drawn characters and the heat between them. It's been a while since I picked up a book and just loved everyone there. I didn't want to see it end.

Buck's Landing is a great read for anyone who's ever been in love and for those who want to experience the flame of new love all over again.
Roxanne
I know, I know. I give three stars to everything. I hate starring reviews. Let's just say that I enjoyed this book. It's a romance, so out of my element, but the characters were well-written and the relationship between the two protagonists was HOT. I liked how the narration switched between her view and his - gave the story more depth than if we'd only seen one side.
Rhonda
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, heartwarming romance

Cameron D. Garriepy did a good job of conveying the feeling of living in a tourist ocean side town. Sofia and Silas had a cute first meet an instant attraction, though Sofia was fighting it. It was satisfying to see Sofia open up and let Silas and old friends back into her life. Sofia's road to healing and accepting love was very heartfelt. I thought the journey to their HEA had some very romantic moments which I enjoyed. This was a gun quick read.
I received a copy of
Debbie Caswell
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a well written book the characters in this book are so well developed that you can't help but get involved with their lives

This is a basically a story of letting go of the past so that you can build a future something that every one has to deal with at some time the description of the town and coast adds immensely to this tale you could almost feel the sea breeze

I was given an ARC copy of this book but this is a true and honest review
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Buck's Landing held a lot of memories for Sophia a lot of which she would like to forget. When she received news about her father's death, all she wanted to do was settle his affairs and get out. Silas on the other hand was running to a place to live his life and settled in Hampton Beach. One look at Sophia and he was hooked now all he has to do is find a way for her to see that he is her forever. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Stephanie
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The temperature outside is in the single digits so I was looking for something that would remind me of summer and this was perfect. As with other books written by Cameron Garriepy I fell in love with the characters, they made me laugh and at times frustrated me with their stubbornness. Living in New England I could vividly picture Hampton Beach however this was written in such a way anyone could relate it to their beloved beach town.
poppy
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I have read by this author and I cannot wait to try more I am a huge romance reader so Sofia and Sila's story was just perfect for me, I was immediately pulled into the story and finished it within a couple of hours.It is a really well-written sweet read and is just perfect for curling up with.A great start to a new series
Kimberly
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book is sweet and charming read. The book is well written. The book is about finding out what is important in someones life and the overcoming things from your past. Also learning that the past can not control you.

Jeanne Richardson
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and I’m voluntarily leaving a review.

This is the 1st book I’ve read written by Cameron Garriepy and I am really impressed with her writing style. I can’t wait to read more of her books.

The story line hooks you from the very beginning and keeps you hooked throughout the entire book.

I loved the chemistry between Sofia & Silas.
Judy Phillips
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good romance with a great story-line and believable characters that will draw you in and make you feel like part of the community. Enjoyed reading this one. I volunteered to read a copy of this book through Booksprout.
Marie Bourgery
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sophia inherits Buck's Landing from her estranged father and she can't wait to sell it and go back to her event planner job in D.C. Then she rescues a kitten named Houdini and ends up falling for his owner Silas. Cute summer romance with plenty of light funny moments.
Carol
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by this author. I enjoyed this sweet romance story. It was a good start to the series and I hope to read book two. I recommend it to all. I received it in exchange for a voluntary review.
Daria Liston
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
A fun romantic tale set in Hampton Beach, NH. As is often the case with Garriepy, I’m left wanting to know more about the characters and what’s next for them. She has a great way of connecting you with them immediately.
Barbara
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very good book to read a well-written story that kept my interest until the end. This is the first book by this Author that I have read and I know I will be looking to see what other books she has. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Karen
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
It is a sweet love story that is set in tourist oceanside town. Characters are likable, entertaining storyline, and it is written well. I liked reading this book.
Pat
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was such an enjoyable read with the good storyline and detailed characters which made putting this book down before the last page was read very hard!
Brandy Nacole
Feb 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-books
Anyone who knows me, knows that I am mostly a paranormal/fantasy reader. But here lately, I've been venturing out of my box, reading some wonderful stories in different genres, and meeting some great authors along the way. Buck's Landing is another one of those books that I've gotten the pleasure of reading outside my paranormal box.

Buck's Landing is a romance novel that is HOT! If you are into Romance stories, Buck's Landing is the story for you. Garriepy has a wonderful writing style with so
Dianne Hunt
Apr 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Buck's Landing was short summer romance where two individuals cross paths and begin a scorching love affair.

Sofia is a very strong willed and independent woman. She left her only home behind and created a new life away from her hurtful past. She was forced to return and face the ghosts of her past. In dealing with those, she found love where she never thought she would, the one place where love left her a long time ago. She is definitely one feisty character. Silas is the perfect match for her
John Dolan
Jun 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Romance is not usually my book genre of choice, but having read previous works by Ms. Garriepy - and enjoyed them - I figured I would give it a try. (She also writes a mean blog, by the way; and I use 'mean' in a good sense.)

I am pleased to report, "Buck's Landing" does exactly what it says on the tin.

It is a frothy and engaging romance, populated with empathetic characters, and very much permeated with a 'feel good' factor. Ms. Garriepy's narrative style is unfussy and the storyline unfolds smo
Mandy Dawson
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic summer read that had me wanting to take a long walk on the beach with fried dough in one hand and the other held in the grip of a summer romance.
NovemberRainDrop
Jan 28, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Garriepy is a good writer, whose style reminds me of F.Scott Fitzgerald. If upper class romance keeps you in the pages, Buck's Landing will hold your attention from start to finish.
Ande
Mar 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It's Cam's book, of course I loved it!!
Cindy Lackey
Victoria Kirichok-Pratt
Aug 06, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Free Books, .99, ...: ebook Giveaway for new Romance 1 6 Oct 25, 2012 12:24PM
Cameron Garriepy is a New England-based author of smart, sexy, small-town love stories. She’s been devouring romance novels since she discovered Judith Krantz in the stacks of the local library. Previously, she’s been a nanny, a pastry cook, a camp counselor, and an office manger. Current status: driving her son places and wrangling a badly-behaved pug.

Every day is your love story. Go live it.