Start by marking “Queened (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #6)” as Want to Read:
Queened (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #6)

Queened

(Mistress & Master of Restraint #6)

Jaded, thy name is Regina Regal.

Enduring a trial by fire, she will be Queened.

Regina Regal wavers between apathetic and destructive because she's numb inside and out. Lost in a sea of ennui, she goes through the motions of everyday life but never truly lives. Happiness is a foreign concept. In the absence of numbness is pain- a pain so agonizing she would rather stick he
Published May 26th 2016 by Erica Chilson (first published November 12th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Queened, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Queened

Lori's Song by Lori ForoozandehThe Speed of Dark by Clayton Clifford ByeDeadly Pleasures by Mary FirminActivity Story Book Sunshine and Her Big Blarney Smile! by Linda HalesChristmas Cracker by R.L.  Cherry
Best book to read in 2014
166 books — 167 voters
Club Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairMake Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairMaster of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair
BDSM Fiction
1,040 books — 1,345 voters

More lists with this book...

Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
5 Echo Stars!

Full review coming.
Daisy Sloan
I will continue my earlier comments on the other books in this series by saying OMFG! This is one f**ked up situation, family, group of people, arrangement, whatever you want to call it! They're manipulative and harsh and in many ways uncaring of who they hurt in the process of getting what they want, consequences be damned!

Poor Regina (Queen) has almost no control over any aspect of her life. Every time she thinks she gained some semblance of control, it all goes away. That control just gets ri
Epiphany
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erica-chilson, bdsm
I loved seeing Queen grown and how she deals with what life throws at her. She is truly a strong formidable woman. The emotional roller coaster ride continues in this book. At times my head was spinning. This book did not disappoint. Like I said in my review of Restraint if you are not into BDSM this book is not for you. But, if you enjoy an erotic read which gives the reader BDSM, love, hate and a well of other emotions this book is for you and you won’t be disappointed. I can't wait to read th ...more
Judith
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great entry in a great series.
chuck rowland
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the best of the 6....no don't read this first, read it 6th. One can only hope that their daughters are Queens...………...
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Not sure why I waited so long to read Queened. It moved me. Regina is a pivotal character for it seems every single person. I learned more about Regina and I really like her. The first part of her life was a disaster and heart breaking. Now that she is finally set, her crazy best friend who is like a sister to her, Ade now wants her to do something different.

At this point, Regina is just around 30. She's going to become a Domme just so she can get into Restraint. It's interesting watching from R
G
May 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
After the epic loss in Jaded, 12 years have passed and we see Regina Regal outside. She has stopped living emotionally, she has used her talents and made a name for herself, taking her friends with her from Misery castle. However it is time for her to wake up, and boy does she wake up.

In this part of Regina's story, she is introduced to the world of Restrain and before she enters again she must be taught, and who better than Master himself. It was truly interesting to go on this journey with Reg
Veronica
Oct 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Queened consumed my life. I spent a 24 hour period completely immersed in the book and for the past week I haven't been able to get it out of my head. I read the original edition of this book and I didn't thing I could love it any more. I was wrong. I was totally caught up in Regina's life. I felt every single emotion she felt. I cried so much at one point I fell into an exhausted sleep.

I'm completely in love with Regina and through her training to come a Master at Restraint I fell more in love
Billi
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As soon as I finished reading Jaded, I dived right into Queened... Regena's story is one of the best stories that I have ever read. She has come from nothing to have everything then to lose it again.. you cant help but get the feels for her and her story. We see her grow up from a young lady into a commanding woman who will get what she deserves even if it takes years! She is such a powerful character that you just cant help but to admire her, but at the same time look back on what she has got t ...more
Dee
I'll start by saying I have loved this series. I have come to think of the author as a very gifted story teller/writer. Her plots are wonderfully interwoven and never cease to surprise me. That said for some reason this story fell short for me. There was TOO much deceit and crap going on, yes that is part of what I have loved about her other stories, but this one was just over the top, IMO. I wasn't able to buy into the story of 'Alex' and then what happened with Whitt and the ending......just d ...more
Kristen
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Queened continues the story of Regina Regal right where Jaded leaves off. With every book in this series, the denizens of Dominion get more and more insane. They are interconnected in so many ways it makes your head spin. In Queened, Regina has her first taste of Restraint and begins training with Master. Regina has quite a few eye opening moments in this book. There is not much more I can say without spoilers, but damn! This is one fabulous story and I am impatiently waiting for the next one!
Rebecca
Dec 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this book!! There are so many twists and turns, I don't even bother to guess anymore. Regina has become one of my favorite characters in this series!! I am so hoping for some form of happiness for her. Once again, I am hating on Marcus! I have a series love/hate relationship with that man!! On to the next book, this series is beyond addicting!!
Candice
Dec 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Queen is one tough cookie. Holy hell. I have no idea how she does it. I loved Queen before, but this puts her in a whole new light for me.

Once again, all of my questions and theories were answered and I am proud to say that I guessed them :)

There's still one that I am working on, but I have a feeling that I am correct (hopefully).

CAN NOT WAIT TIL CHECKMATE!!!
Robin Brister
May 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
I couldn't wait to start Queened after I finished Jaded, I needed to know the rest of Queen's story. I was constantly amazed at the twists and turns this book held. If you are a fan of the Masters & Restraint series, Queened is a must read.
Trish
Jul 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Talk about a roller coaster ride. Some times you just want to reach in and bitch slap someone. Regina is coming in to her own, what a self discovery. I like how that book 5-6-7 start from the beginning and you get some fill in from the previous 4 books.
Kate
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In this installment we watch as Regina is literally transformed from introvert to the beaming Queen we have come to know and respect. She gets betrayed by those close to her when they think they were only helping.....what comes of those betrayals.......only way to find out is read the book
Mary
Aug 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
I love the way Erica writes her characters and I especially loved this book. The depth of the characters, the reasons the characters are they way they are, and are so resilient are just a few of the reasons that I love this series.

I can't wait to read King.
Stacey
May 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ok I know Grant is supposedly dead, but why do I get the feeling he's the disfigured "Jamie" and the author of Queen's fav books?? This series keeps throwing twists at me that I don't see coming. I'm hooked!
Nov 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Seriously...these books are amazing. The characters are heart wrenching at times. I love Queen. She is a wonderful and REAL feeling character. I will definitely continue to read this series. :)
Kris
Nov 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012
My heart goes out to Queen...she's a kick ass hero! hoping to see her dreams comes true!
Sandy
Feb 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
QUEEN PROVES WHY SHE IS THE QUEEN!

holy hanna its gets better and better...The twist and turns and oh the sex!!!
KissMeSlowly
May 31, 2016
Terry
Nov 10, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Erica Chilson does not write in the 3rd person, wanting her readers to be her characters. Therefore, writing a bio about herself, is uncomfortable in the extreme.

Born, raised, and here to stay, the Wicked Writer is a stump-jumper, a ridge-runner. Hailing from North Central Pennsylvania, directly on the New York State border; she loves the changes in seasons, the humid air, all the mountainous for

Mistress & Master of Restraint (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Restraint (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #1)
  • Unleashed (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #2)
  • Dexter (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #3)
  • Dalton (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #4)
  • Jaded (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #5)
  • Checkmate (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #7)
  • King (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #8)
  • Faithless (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #9)
  • The Hunter (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #10)
  • Integrated (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #11)
“Gentleman,” I purr smoothly in greeting.
Ezra and Cort circle me like sharks scenting blood. I know who they are, but not who is who since they’re wearing black hoods over their heads. It covers them to the shoulder and has holes for the eyes and mouth. Their clothing is identical Italian designer label suits. Even their shoes are the same. Their eyes glow like steel ball-bearings from the safety of their masks. The mouths are different- one serious, one snarky- both ruby-red and kissable.
While they circle Fate and me several times taking our measure, the other Master stands in a sphere of his own confidence. He’s older and I don’t mean just in age, but knowledge. Ezra and Cortez feel like babies compared to this man. I bet he’s who I really have to impress.
I wait, always meeting their eyes when their path moves them back to my face. I don’t follow them with my gaze- I wait.
“Hello,” the hood with the serious lips speaks in a smooth deep tone. I know it’s not his true voice, but the one Kris calls The Boss. His eyes are kind and assessing.
No one pays Fate any mind as she cowers at my thigh. I hold their undivided attention. Curly-locks is quiet- watchful- a predator sighting its quarry. Snarky mouth is leering at my chest and I smirk. Caught ya, Cortez Abernathy.
“I seem to be at a disadvantage conversing with you while you’re hooded. I can’t see you, but you can see me.” I try to get them to out themselves. It’s a longshot.
“And who are you, Ma’am?” Ezra asks respectfully.
“Please call me Queen.” I draw on all of my lessons from Hillbrook to pull me through this conversation. The power in the air is stifling. I wonder if it’s difficult for them to be in the same room without having a cage match for dominance. I feel like I’m on Animal Planet and the lions are circling.
“Queen, indeed,” Cort says snidely under his breath and I wince. I turn my face from them in embarrassment.
I should have gone with something less- less everything. I know I’m strong, but the word also emulates elegance and beauty. I’m neither. Have to say, tonight has sucked for my self-esteem. First, the dominant one overlooks me for Fate and now Cortez makes fun of me- lovely.
“What did you say to upset her?” Ezra accuses Cortez.
“Nothing,” Cort complains in confusion.
“Please excuse my partner. Words are his profession and it seems they have failed him this evening. I will apologize for not sharing our names, but this gentleman is Dexter.” He gestures to the dominant man. I wait for him to shake my hand like a civilized person. He does not- he actually crosses his arms over his chest in disobedience. This shit is going to be a piece of cake.”
1 likes