Start by marking “Sixty Five Hours” as Want to Read:
Sixty Five Hours

Read Book

Sixty Five Hours

(Sixty Five Hours #1)

Cameron Fletcher and Lucas Hensley are advertising executives who have Sixty Five Hours to pull together the campaign of their careers.

Sixty Five Hours to get along. Sixty Five Hours to not kill each other. Sixty Five Hours to fall in love.

** First published in 2012. No additional content has been added.
Published November 1st 2012 by N.R. Walker

Julio Genao
Feb 20, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: fanfic
jesus, take the wheel.

description

when i get hurt, i get mad.

and when i get mad, i cry like a lil bitch.

i have muddy but intense memories of standing before my parents in their bedroom, like a criminal on trial, suffering some miscarriage of justice or other on account of being too headstrong, too strange, or too unchristian.

i remember being so angry i couldn't even speak. powerless to argue. powerless to defend myself.

i remember that fury. and the great big wave of helpless silence come to rob me of streng
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time

This was just the book I needed!

It was perfectly funny.

Perfectly smutty.

Perfectly developed.

Perfectly fun.

Perfectly angst and drama free.

"Well, crazy socks and foot fetishes....There was never a doubt. It was always going to be a perfect match."

And it was FREEEEEEEEE! FREE people!
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

Before I begin my review, I want to point out one other thing that is awesome...This book is FREE!!

Yep, that's right. Zero US Dollars. Zero Euros. Zero Canadian Dollars. Zero Yen. Zero British Pounds. Zero Pesos. FREE. ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

Now, if you'll allow....let the gushing begin!

***5 Stars***

This book!!!! I was in love from the very beginning. I didn't even make it to the half way point before I went on Amazon to purchase the paperback to add to my
Exina

I loved it!

After reading each book of N.R. Walker, I go to the author’s page to click on the “become a fan” button, and I realize I already clicked it. So, Ms. Walker, I think

Lucas Hensley and Cameron Fletcher longed for each other secretly for months, and now they have to work together. They have sixty-five hours to come up with a shining new advertisement campaign for a lifestyle product company.

Both Lucas and Cameron are awesome characters. Lucas is amazing with his humor, openness
Fabi
That was SO SWEET. Can everyone join with me now in saying *awww*

Loved it. Two young, smart men falling in love.

First, Cameron broke my gay-dar, then he turned me into an emotional sap. ~Lucas

It's alright Lucas, you no longer need the one and the other will serve you well in your new relationship.

Eeeek, I'm just feeling all kinds of good after finishing this story.
Sophia Triad
If you love office romances with a touch of enemies to lovers (just a teeny bit touch because it will not last for long), then you will most probably love this story.

Lucas and Cameron are both in their mid twenties and they both work for Fletcher Advertising, a company that belongs to Cameron's dad.

Lucas is happy and gay. Cameron is always unhappy and straight (possibly – this is what Lucas thinks anyway because all the girls in the company want him).

One Friday evening The Boss asks them to del
Alvin
F**KING. BRILLIANT.

I'm blown away! Ms. Walker, you just turned me into a fan!

Since I had friends here on Goodreads, great reviews for N.R. Walker's books floats on my feed from time to time. I was always intrigued as to why. And then I started to read one of her books with Dani (Hi there!). It was Taxes and TARDIS. I liked it. But it didn't wowed me.
But this one, OH WOW.

Everything was so great, it was perfect actually! The writing, the plot, the portrayal of the character's jobs, the sett
Ami

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Lucas Hensley (the main narrator) and Cameron Fletcher (the boss's son) are both advertising executives in a prestigious firm. At first, they didn't get along. Lucas thought Cameron was one of the self-righteous man, who was wealthy, smart, and straight, with everyone fawning over him.

Lucas also thought that Cameron couldn't stand the sight of him. But then, their advertising company was going to have a meeting with Lurex, one of the biggest manufacturer of co
Susan
Feb 15, 2013 rated it liked it

I like N.R. Walker. Her stuff is just so easy to read...and everyone loved this one!

This, however, for me, was not my favorite. And trust me, it's all my fault. See, I've worked in the advertising industry...so I had a really hard time overlooking the errors in how things are done with new clients and pitches.

"Try and suspend reality," I'd tell myself.
"Urgh, but I caaaan't," I'd say back to myself.

See, I'm also a scotch drinker. And when Lucas & Cam are at the club, he says he's kinda buz
Gigi
Nov 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Gigi by: Dee Wy
Um, duh, I loved it! Thanks for the rec Dee Wy!
Kade Boehme
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
No one needs me to tell them NR Walker is fabulous. It's one of those facts that needs not be stated... It just is.

This. FTW! I don't think any book has made me smile this much. Lucas and Cameron had such lovable personalities and soooo much heart. I was cheesing through the whole last 50%.

And the light saber thing... Totally hav done that haha. It was perf.
Steven
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm, naughty
Well damn, now I want a sexy workplace romance with some perfectly shaped rich smart funny charming dude. Yowza.
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)

When faced with what to read next I did what I tend to do... go for a cheap/free male-male romance. And boy was this a SMUTTY one! DAMN! It was a good mix of sweet and sexy. If a bit on the unrealistic side... I mean come on, I don't think it is possible to orgasm that many times in one day! For basically erotica, I think it's a solid 4 stars and a very easy read. It lacks a bit of substance and gravitas so it's really more of a 3.5 star read to me overall. This is a go-to if you want s
Bev
x~x~ Have no idea why I'm so stuck on Lucas and Cam...but there you go. Another re-read comes and goes, sighs. x~x~

LUCAS and CAMERON - what a pairing!!

Working together under orders, but much against their better judgment, to obtain the huge LUREX account for the sake of the firm, founded by Cameron's father, and who woulda thought that those 65 hours would lead to, well, such a wonderful book.

Some very funny moments, some really tender ones, hot and steamy ones - well it wouldn't be an N.R. Wal
Dia
4,5 stars

"Well, crazy socks and foot fetishes... There was never a doubt. It was always going to be a perfect match."

This one was a great surprise and I can't believe it is still FREE on Amazon!!!

I've read Imago a few days ago and enjoyed it enough so I wanted to stick to this author's books. N.R. Walker's writing style is sweet and funny, but for some reasons I always end up wanting more. So when I started this one I imagined it will be another sweet but light story. Well I am glad it surprised
Trisha Harrington
Adored it! I am really starting to wonder why I haven't read more of this authors books. They are amazing!

Lucas and Cameron were just awesome! They were super sweet and adorable. I wanted to hug the two of them... and smack them a couple of times. But mostly I just wanted them to get together. It felt a lot longer than it was (in a good way) and it was totally worth it because those boys were hot together.

Something else I've loved about the books I've read from this author is the accepting famil
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Superman' Stars!

Loooooooved this MM love story! I was in the mood for some men action and I definitely got it with Sixty Five Hours. This was extremely sweet, cute (though a little bit weird sometimes lol), emotional and sexy!

I discovered N.R. Walker while reading an anthology and I am loving her stories. And I mean.. this is FREE everywhere! Who does not like that? ;) I totally recommend this if you are in the mood for some light but still hot MM action!
Sheziss
***DNF 13%***

Ok, I'll explain myself. It's not the first time I've tried with this author. But this is the first time I make if official in GR. I couldn't worry less for the MCs or their problems. The style of writing is just not for me, it bores me to death. That's why I didn't last long here and I gave up so soon.

Nina
Nov 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
loved it!
sweet, hot and - hear this: no instalove! the mcs (they're adorable, btw) fall in love slowly and realistically. this is what sold this book for me.
i really liked the setting and the idea, and the writing is perfect. breezy, funny and oh so sexy, but with a lot of sweet moments.
and it's free!
very very very recommended

---

Nevermind the shitty review I wrote a year ago. I was still very bad at this.
The point is: am I the only one who noticed THE TYPO ON THE COVER? Really? REALLY? God.
Emma Sea
Nov 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
Yeah, so... I kind of screwed up big time. May I point you toward Julio's review

Oblivious Emma is oblivious. I'm sorry, J, for being overwhelmingly unsupportive about this.

original review: Cute, adorable free read, with lots of sex. Happy, angst-free sex. Recommended.
Trisha Harrington
LM 1st Anniversary BR!

I freaking adore this book!

Seriously, it's one of my all time favorites. I've read it several times now and every time I simply adore it.

Cam and Lucas are a fantastic couple. They make me smile, they make me go 'aww', and they manage to make me fall in love with them every single time.

I leaned down and kissed his cheek. "It's okay, Cameron. You'll be okay."
He nodded and squeezed my hand. Without opening his eyes, he whispered, "Stay?"
Figuring he probably shouldn't be alo
Barbara
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
*** 5  photo ACEO-Art-Card-Knock-Your-Socks-Off-SOLD_zps4fc48cc9.jpg STARS **

This book is super-fun, super-sweet , many funny moments and squeal worthy!!

This idea was the blast…
 photo CB418animation_zps36d123ec.gif
Lucas & Cameron are so damn lovely and adorable, and gorgeous!
Made me smile the whole way through !

Now …
 photo socks_zps359878a8.png

Jenni Lea
Aug 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing

4.5 rounded up to 5 because the epilogue made me sob with happy tears

That was simply a delight to read! Lucas is the enigmatic showhorse to Cameron's adorable stick in the mud. It worked perfectly. The story is a light, fluffy, sweet read and I couldn't get enough of it. Their relationship progression felt realistic and honest. I loved every character in this story; no one was too over the top or evil. If you're looking for a feel-good, angst free read pick this one up now. You won't be sorry. A
Mo
Nov 15, 2015 rated it liked it
It was cute. It was nice. They were a bit immature towards the end. It was nothing mind-blowing so I cannot give it more than 3 stars.

Nice characters. Well developed and original plot. Great secondary characters.

It was free which was an added bonus.

A cute, sweet read.
Lisa Henry
Nov 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is a super-fun, super-sweet (and super-hawwt!) story about two guys with sixty-five hours to make the deadline on an advertising project. One is out and proud, and one is straight. Or, I should say, one is out and proud and he thinks the other one is straight. He's got issues with his gaydar, but everything else is in perfect working order.

Check this out, because it's fun, it's free, and it will make you smile.

Tara♥ {MindforBooks}
Epic BR with Leafmarkians.

"Sweet baby Jesus, he had perfect toes."

I am not a fan of feet. They are all sorts of yucky so of course I found myself reading a book that has a guy with a foot fetish. But this wasn't yucky and it actually contained lots of my most favourite thing. That amazing foot covering invention.

This was adorable and sweet and it was so much fun.

It was also HAWT!!!

"You're gonna kill me," he said, his voice thick with desire.

I pulled his shirt open and leaned down to peck his li
Heller
Nov 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful free online story about rival advertising co-workers who are forced to join forces on a time sensitive campaign. They find out they have more in common than they think. Clever, cute, sexy, and poignant. I loved it. If you're a fan of MM romance this is a must read.
Susan
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm
Re-read August 26th. BR orgy with my Leafmarks boys and girls.

Loved it just as much!

----------------------------

This book was incredible!

Lucas is cocky, funny, working for one of the best advertising companies and.. openly gay. Cameron is straight, the boss’s son and not too happy with Lucas. That is until they have to prepare a campaign in sixty five hours. They will have to work closely to pull this off.

And it is somewhere in this weekend that Lucas finds out that perhaps Cameron is
Britta ★ Nachteule ★
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Britta ★ Nachteule ★ by: Elsbeth

Oh, I loved these guys!

Absolute and utterly adorable story!

Funny, sweet and scorching. Highly recommended!

Goodreads Librari...: Edit book data 3 16 Sep 21, 2018 06:58PM

• Louder Than Sirens, Louder Than Bells
  • Love on a Wing and a Prayer
  • Whitetail Rock (Whitetail Rock, #1)
  • Like the Taste of Summer
  • Beyond Duty (Beyond Duty, #0.5)
  • El Presidio Rides North
  • Falling Away
  • BTW I Love You
  • Lazy Sundays (Lazy Days #1)
  • Shawn's Voice
  • Not His Kiss to Take
  • Brandon's Laughter
  • You and a Billion Blue Tiles
  • In Over His Head
  • 500 Kisses
  • Fuzzy (First Impressions, #2)
  • #First Impressions #Second Chances
  • Winter Winds
Author also writes as A. Voyeur

N.R. Walker is an Australian author, who loves her genre of gay romance. She loves writing and spends far too much time doing it, but wouldn't have it any other way.

She is many things; a mother, a wife, a sister, a writer. She has pretty, pretty boys who she gives them life with words.

She likes it when they do dirty, dirty things...but likes it even more when they fa
“Watching them was like watching water and oil do the impossible.” 23 likes
“It was funny how the monumental shit in your life tends to happen in slow-motion and at warp speed at the same time.” 6 likes