Start by marking “Cosmic Bounty (The Quads of Galafrax #1)” as Want to Read:
Cosmic Bounty (The Quads of Galafrax #1)

Cosmic Bounty

(The Quads of Galafrax #1)

Galactic warriors Gol, Hul, Riv and Ric of Galafrax, rescue a shapely female from a slave trader, while wandering the interspecies market. Her pale beauty stirs their lust, and her accepting nature softens their hearts. All four brothers agree she belongs to them—forever.

Stolen from Earth by greedy alien traders, Kat is sold to not one, but four, large muscled, alien soldi
Published October 25th 2012 by Evernight Publishing

Chappy
Jun 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Re-read Jan 6, 2017

This book was like a sinful summery dessert. Super sweet, fluffy with not too much nutritional value. You wouldn't want to eat it every day but it's fun to indulge once and a while. I'm a sucker for sci-fi erotica and this one didn't disappoint (yeah! I've discovered another awesome author). Katrina "Kat" is kidnapped from Earth and put up for sale at a space station. Luckily, Gol and Hul find and buy her. Women are very rare on their world so Kat is highly cherished. Oh did I
I enjoyed this book but so much went unexplained and undeveloped. So we know that Kat was abducted, but how does she end up understanding all these alien's? I find it hard to believe that they all speak English and we do know that they have a different language so what gives on an explanation? Next, I LOVED the whole idea of Kat being adopted and taken in by another family before she bonds. *cricket sounds* umm, yeah... That could have been developed in SOOOO many ways that it wasn't. It was lik ...more
T00zday
4.5 stars. If I read it again in the next month, it's going to 5.
Awesome Human woman/alien men ménage story with good sex scenes.
I'd write more but I have GOT to start the next one in this series!
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
~ 4 Cosmic Bounty Stars ~

I have a hard time finding good Alien Sci-Fi Romance books. They can be corny or a little to out there for me, but I decided why not try this book out. The description also added to my choice in picking Cosmic Bounty up. It just sounded interesting and something I would enjoy, so here we are. I am glad I discovered Angela Castle and The Quads of Galafrax.

Cosmic Bounty is book one in The Quads of Galafrax series by Angela Castle. Its a fast read with some action and st
Lorraine Lesar
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was my frivolous, fun read for Easter and I so, so enjoyed it. If you are looking for great word building, in-depth storyline with all the "i"s and "t"s crossed, this is not for you. However, if you are looking for a sexy light, fun read and don't need answers to questions like - Why do aliens speak English? or Why didn't the author extend the storyline of the adoptive family? then this is the read for you! Just take it as it is and enjoy. I have already added books 2 & 3 to my TBR list ...more
Brittany
Jul 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a great mixture of Hot and steamy. The author does a good job of not sacrificing character development and story for smut. The hot and steamy works well this was a really good read.

Second time thru and I think I liked it more the second time. Book 3 just came out and I wanted to refresh my memory about the series. I enjoyed it a lot.

Book 4 just came out so I decided to give this another reread. Looking forward to book 4.
Rinny Rainwind
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is book 1 of Quads of Galafrax. This story is of an Earth female who is taken prisoner by a slave trader. She is flown to another galaxy. There she meets a set of Quad soldiers. They save her and she finds out what multiples can do to a woman and her libido. This is a good start to a series.
Cogito_ergo_sum
Nov 26, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: sci-fi
interesting premise, and good world-building. Okay, predictable plot. There wasn't much character depth. Will give the next book a try.
Vixie
Jun 17, 2017 rated it did not like it
A book that explores the over-used concept of alien abduction and subsequent relationships built between aliens and humans. However compared to many other series this one didn't succeed as well as some other series I've read.

Kat is abducted by fish-like aliens and collared, silenced and about to be sold off to the highest bidder. So far so good, it certainly sounds like the premise for a fantastic story of human slavery on an alien world and the exploration of alien politics compared with human
Kate Medina (alittlereader1)
¡Me gustó!
La verdad es que el argumento de esta historia me llamó mucho la atención, pero cuando vi el número de páginas consideré que posiblemente no me iba a ir bien ya que no habría suficiente papel para ubicar al lector en este nuevo mundo intergaláctico. Sorprendentemente no me fue mal y aunque considero que la historia pudo ser desarrollada a nivel de la imagen poética con descripciones y quizás un poco más de acción, el romance y el sexo pusieron la cereza sobre el pastel. Sin mentir me e
downhill3
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
the ending is so reamarkable
Vivien Tsang
Dec 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Good book.
Jessica Gomez
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good story. Filled with heat from four hot male aliens. And a plus sized human female.
Jensie Elizabeth
Jul 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Read this in one sitting. Not bad, but not stupendous either. I'm curious why authors of this sci-fi romance genre think that good books are only 100 or so pages long. It's hard to build a story in so little time, and in most cases, the books could be really good if they had more development. Like this book. If there was more to it, I likely would have loved it. But as it was only, dare I say, 100 pages, it just didn't satisfy me enough.

I will say, however, that it wasn't as painful as I though
Lynn
Mar 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-kindle, reread
I enjoyed the book it was a nice bit of escapism from the day to day chores. Although the part where she got captured when she was out shopping reminded me a little of a similar scene from Claimed by Evangeline Anderson.

This was my second reading of this book, same opinion as last time it is a lovely bit of escapism.
Erin
I think 4 brothers were unnecessary. We really only got glimpses of the personalities other than Huv, who was the dominating one.

But having said that, I did enjoy this. Nice fluffy space romp. Quite predictable for the most part. But still enjoyable.
Shelley Chastagner
Apr 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Decent story line. I liked that the author made each one of the brothers distinct and likable. Katrina is no wilting flower. I enjoyed her spunk. She made the best of what was delt her with out turning into a weeping mess.
Adult read
Heather
Apr 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
male birth control....love it
Eran O'Donnal
Dec 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love a good alien love story and Angela did not disappoint! Looking forward to more stories in this universe.
Marianne
Ok for what it was.
Nietra
Apr 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
No heavy reading here, it is good fluff.
Helen
Mar 21, 2016 rated it did not like it
Urgh. It was a good job I read book two first, as this was terrible. Not that I'm saying b2 was amazing, but I definitely enjoyed it more
Anna
Jan 15, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun read, quick, easy and sexy.
Ladymcbeth
Dec 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
to much sex killed my mood ... but good story anyway
Katie
Shelves: sci-fi
3.5☆
Shante
Nov 06, 2014

• Into the Dream (The Arcadians #1)
  • Hearts of Ishira
  • In Service
  • Menagerie
  • Love at First Bight (Deep Space Mission Corps, #1)
  • The Commander's Slave
  • The Bridal Hunt (Brides of the Hunt, #1)
  • Captive Surrender
  • Apparition (New World, #4)
  • The Ninth Orb (Interstellar, #2)
  • Planet Mail (Mail Call, #1)
  • Darkling Seas
  • Captured
  • Breed Her (Warriors of Hades #1)
  • Distant Desires: Part One
  • Freed (Vampire King, #3)
  • Knight in Shining Alien? (Athrian Warriors, #1)
  • The Abduction (Sa Tskir Brothers Chronicles, #1)
I am a full time mother and part time writer. I live in a small country town in Victoria Australia. I have been writing ever since I learned to read, and almost endlessly drifting off into the fantasy world of my imagination.

Thankfully, I have a great group of supporting writer friends; a husband and three; currently small children who help keep me grounded.

When I’m not day dreaming of creating ne

The Quads of Galafrax (4 books)
  • Galactic Treasure (The Quads of Galafrax, #2)
  • Precious Starlight (The Quads of Galafrax, #3)
  • Celestial Beauty (The Quads of Galafrax, #4)