Start by marking “The Sacrifice (The Watcher, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Sacrifice (The Watcher, #3)

Read Book

The Sacrifice

(The Watcher #3)

Whom can you trust—if trusting yourself is not an option?

After being held captive for months by the French Coven, Ali Hayes escapes only to find that her world has turned upside down. The Watchers, who once trusted her without question, now eye her return with suspicion. But when Ali reveals a secret communication from an unlikely source, they soon realize that Queen Agron
Paperback, First, 403 pages
Published December 10th 2012 by Epic Books Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Sacrifice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sacrifice

Start your review of The Sacrifice (The Watcher, #3)
Runningrabbit
Sexual Commuter Quotient: some good slap and tickle, no hot and steamy or dreamy. A safe and secure commutee safety net.
Soundtrack: In the shadows https://youtu.be/7LOtfRpvot4
Series on Kindle Unlimited

A fine Kindle Unlimited discovery here. The first book was a bit ordinary and this novel has certainly been by far the best.

A heavy and serious read hunter/vampire and vamp vampire hunter, with great and identifiable characters complete with unrequited love.

Vampire lovers go for it.
Joy
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!! This book was spectacular. So many emotions. The storyline was amazing and kept your interest the whole time.
Lauren
Dec 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Robin Woods' third installment in the Watchers Series is an adrenaline-pumping race to the finish! For me, the ultimate test of any book has always been the extent to which I am unable to put it down. "The Sacrifice" had me hooked from beginning to end, so much so that it has been my constant companion for the last few days. I read it during my breaks at work; I read it while cooking dinner; I even read it when it was so late that I was too tired to be able to remember my own middle name! I coul ...more
Danielle Buck
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Sacrifice definitely takes a step up from The Unintended and The Nexus in a few places.

1. Perceptions of characters from the first two books are required to be challenged in more serious ways. In my TV shows, movies, and books, I like characters that live in grayscale, instead of just being so cut and dry, black and white. Woods did a great job in challenging my perception of a character I had imagined to be the absolute incarnation of Satan himself. So good.
2. The story doesn't stay in the
Cathie
Dec 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Let me start out by saying that I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway. Thank you for the opportunity to read & review it.

Ok, that being said... I loved this book, I loved the whole series. It probably is one of my favorites. I think Robin Woods did a great job with the plots & the character developments. I truly did not want the series to end.

I look forward to reading other books by this author.
Karen Beg
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series!

This series gets better and better every book. This one was my favorite so far. I recommend it! I'm starting on the next right away!
Jessica
Dec 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
After reading all three of these books, I'm finding it really tough to pick a solid favorite. I love them all equally for different reasons. The Unintended is a fresh opening to the vampire genre and a great introduction for the two books to come. The Nexus is the amazing bridge in-between, filled with action, romance, and everything I could want in a book. But there's something so deep and dark about The Sacrifice. And that's probably why I love it.

There's a brilliant maturity that comes with T
Heather Lester
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ever had a book rip your heart out? This one sure did. Possibly stomped on it and then gently set it back in my chest so that I could continue the story. Jesus. I can't stop recommending these books to all my friends. It's all my husband has heard about since my birthday when I was finally able to get The Nexus. When I finished that one, I panicked a little because I didn't know when I'd be able to read the next. I was able to get them on Kindle, but they are still in my cart so that I can have ...more
Megan
Feb 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Towards the end I got kind of disappointed with the wrap-up of the trilogy... I guess most of that was cause she didn't choose the guy I was rooting for, damn. This was an interesting and suspenseful series that I enjoyed getting lost in. In this supernatural world you can't help but get attached and absorbed in the characters and plot. So much that they were all finished in one sitting. Aleria "Ali" Hayes is the kind of girl most spend their time aspiring to be; the kind, funny and strong girl ...more
Tamar
Dec 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate enough to read an ARC of The Sacrifice. Let me just say: awesome. Maybe that's a cheesy or typical description, but truly, it was! And though this is a wrap up to the series, not everything comes in a neat, little package. There is a great amount of conflict that keeps the reader on the edge of their seat. At times, it is frustrating to not know what the ending results will be, but that is also what continues to propel the story forward. It's so great to see not only how this sto ...more
Kyle Walker
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
One of the greatest books I've read! Robin Woods continues to outdo herself with The Sacrifice, where everything is elevated to a more epic state than the previous books. $#!% gets real. As the cover conveys, The Sacrifice has a darker tone than the last two books. Worlds away are the comparatively carefree high school days of The Unintended...
If you've read The Unintended and are now done with The Nexus, ready to start reading The Sacrifice, there's no way any review is going to deter you from
Dereck Hoekstra
Apr 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The 1st question I asked when approaching the 3rd book was, "Will this drag like most hallow trilogies", and the answer is no, it wasn't desperate for material at all, it very much stands on its own. This was "Nexus intensity" to the next level. When reflecting on Sacrifice from a bird's eye view, I just think of how much Ali's pain/weight transferred on my shoulders as a reader, it was just so heavy and exhausting (in a good way). Sometimes you have to take a mental breather from the descriptio ...more
Judi
Feb 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
In the third installment of "The Watchers" series Ari Hayes-Copeland finds herself deeper into the chaos and danger of world of immortals but now she's no longer just a young girl. While she still had much to learn and still behaves like a teen-aged girl, she meets the challenges of her new life with determination and fortitude. There's lots of tension - relationships are challenged, the world of immortals is seething - and action to keep pages turning from start to finish.
Rachel
Nov 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Robin Woods wows her readers. The third book in the Watchers series did not disappoint. More action, more intrigue, more of everything that has kept us all such avid followers of Ali's story appears in this new installment. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the page at times. This book is truly worth the read (Be warned: you might finish in one sitting ;D), especially for those who have adored the other books as much as I have.
Laura Semkiw
Oct 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was a great wrap up for the series. Such an amazing end, but so sad it is over. I seriously read all of her books in just a few days. This book is addicting, and I never wanted to put it down. Hoping she will write a fourth!
Theresa
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just try not to love or hate anyone too much; I guarantee you that you will end up in pain because of it. Seriously though, great story telling! It's fast paced, but there is still a nice amount of detail.
Karissa Wolfe
Feb 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The final installment did not disappoint! I found myself gripping the edge of my chair throughout the twists and turns in this book. Definitely a must read series for fellow YA urban fantasy/paranormal fantasy lovers!
Barbara
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I've been hooked since the beginning of the series. I really liked the action and romance in this one. I got to see new sides of the characters, which was great! I'm on to the next one. Robin...don't stop writing!
becca
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so there isn’t truly a love triangle in this series, but dang! This book has even more action and some of the hottest make out scenes in there, which leave you begging for more! Woods knows how to deliver. I can't wait for the next book to come out to see what Woods delivers next!
Lmoore
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The Sacrifice maybe my favorite....though the nexus was really good too. This is a great read! Very fun and exciting. My imagination went wild, thank you Robin for such a fun book!
Amanda Schulte millikan
Jul 13, 2017
Hailey
Nov 27, 2013
Robin Woods
Nov 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Stephanie F
Feb 06, 2016
Claire
Jun 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Robin Woods is a former high school and university instructor with two and a half decades of experience teaching English, literature, and writing. She earned a BA in English and an MA in education.

In addition to teaching, Robin Woods has published six highly-rated novels, eight creative writing workbooks, and has multiple projects in the works, including writing for a Hollywood producer.

When Ms.

The Watcher (6 books)
  • Allure (The Watcher 0.5)
  • The Unintended (The Watcher, #1)
  • The Nexus (The Watcher, #2)
  • The Fallen: Part One (The Watcher, #4)
  • The Fallen: Part Two (The Watcher, #5)