Start by marking “Craving Her Soldier's Touch/Secrets of a Shy Socialite” as Want to Read:
Craving Her Soldier's Touch/Secrets of a Shy Socialite

Craving Her Soldier's Touch/Secrets of a Shy Socialite

(Beyond The Spotlight #1-2)

Craving Her Soldier’s Touch

She swore she’d never give in to him…

Feisty nurse Jaci Piermont’s heart was crushed when Staff Sergeant Ian Eddelton walked away from their passionate night together. But letting him know? Not an option! This reluctant socialite would much rather channel her energies into helping the vulnerable women she works with.

Now Ian’s back—as gorgeous as
Paperback, UK 2in1 paperback edition
Published January 1st 2013 by Harlequin Mills and Boon

Be the first to ask a question about Craving Her Soldier's Touch/Secrets of a Shy Socialite

Start your review of Craving Her Soldier's Touch/Secrets of a Shy Socialite
Desere
Dec 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Desere ~Book One : Craving her Soldier's Touch

Wendy Marcus is one of those authors that leaves me completely stunned,in awe and feeling breathless!

The woman can write!

In Craving her Soldier's Touch she blew me away,with vivid descriptions of the lives of two people who both have their own personal emotional demons to overcome and in the process find that they are indeed perfect for each other.

The character of Ian or "Ice" was superb, injured in Iraq and now home facing to deal with
TashNz
Dec 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
One of the best things about stepping outside of the box and trying new authors and genre's in 2012 meant I have discovered other fan.tas.tic stories and authors. This is the case when I read Craving Her Soldier's Touch, I knew very soon I was onto a winner of a story, (Ian had me at hello) and I was delighted to google Wendy to discover she is an established author so I can pour thru her existing books.

Craving Her Solder's Touch can be a stand alone story but after reading Jaci's story you will
Nas Dean
Nov 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
CRAVING HER SOLDIER’S TOUCH by author Wendy S. Marcus is a Mills & Boon Medical and Harlequin Medical romance release for January 2013.

Jaci Piermont was attracted to Army man Ian Eddelton and she was happy when they moved their friendship to deeper level and ended up in the bedroom. In the heat of the moment Jaci proposed to him, and he ran!
Now Ian was back. But he had secrets in his eyes. Could Jaci let him hurt her again? She had thrown herself in her social work trying to help abused wome
Fiona Marsden
Nov 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wendy S Marcus is definitely an issues author in the Medical line. These two stories deal with some pretty tough situations and choices. And just to make it more complicated, both Piermont twins must be married by their 25th birthday, only months away, to inherit their fortune.

The first of the Piermont twins is Jaci, the wild one, the feisty one. She had a thing for Ian, a career soldier. Just when they finally moved from friends to lovers, he did a runner. Which was fine according to Jaci who h
Aurelia Rowl
I have been a fan of Wendy S. Marcus ever since I won a copy of The Night Before Christmas / Once a Good Girl... way back in 2011, so when the opportunity arose to add this 2-in-1 to my growing collection, I jumped at the chance. Unfortunately my own deadlines then got in the way, but I finally got to read the stories of the Piermont Twins on our family holiday a couple of weeks ago.

Well, the wait was more than worthwhile.

Both Craving Her Soldier's Touch and Secrets of a Shy Socialite were beaut
Tracey
Nov 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love all of the books by Wendy S.Marcus, but Craving Her Soldier's Touch/Secrets of a Shy Socialite is my favourite so far. Both sensual stories have the usual lip lifting humour, but also an emotional depth that breaks your heart and causes serious eye leakage.

In Craving Her Soldier's Touch the story begins with rich girl Jaci Piermont saying a very intimate goodbye to her friend, sexy soldier Ian Eddleton. When injured Ian returns he finds himself in the role as protector to feisty community
Amber Corbin
Dec 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
These stories were definitely different from my usual choice but I loved them just the same.
I want to thank Mrs. Marcus for the giveaway.
The stories really got me thinking about my values as a woman and brought out the feminist in me.
Good job.
Jan Meredith
Jan 09, 2013
Erin
Mar 15, 2018 added it
I’ve only read Craving Her Soldier’s Touch but there isn’t a solo entry.
Rom Reader
Maristela Rezende
john albarado
Teodora
Dec 18, 2012
Wendy S. Marcus is an award-winning author of contemporary romance who lives in the beautiful Hudson Valley region of New York...where she spends way too much time indoors on her computer. Writing. Really! Okay, more like…where she spends way too much time on Twitter and Facebook! To learn more about Wendy and the books she’s managed to write, in spite of her social media addiction, visit http://W ...more

Beyond The Spotlight (2 books)
  • Craving Her Soldier's Touch