Start by marking “Their Virgin Princess (Masters of Ménage, #4)” as Want to Read:
Their Virgin Princess (Masters of Ménage, #4)

Their Virgin Princess

(Masters of Ménage #4)

A broken woman…

Alea Binte al Mussad, Princess of Bezakistan, was abducted from her university, mentally tortured and forced to witness the worst of humanity. She was rescued, but not before fear and her shattered soul made her retreat into herself. Two years later, she’s living behind the palace’s locked gates and the walls she’s built surrounding her heart. Alea is comfor
Nook, 293 pages
Published January 21st 2013 by Black Oak Books, LLC (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Their Virgin Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Their Virgin Princess

Start your review of Their Virgin Princess (Masters of Ménage, #4)
La-Lionne
Princess that lives in a made up country, speaks at least 5 languages, can fly plains and one day, when she marries, she have to take at least 3 husbands :-D. Her husbands to be are super over achievers. Bodyguards by day and good samaritans in their spare time, who vaccinates babies :-D. That's how they roll in Bezakistan :-D. I still can't stop laughing at the fact that author made up a country :-).

The book was funny, but I don't think it was meant to be funny. Sex scenes were just so so, stor
Chantal ❤️
Lea
Mar 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
You know how you often think that this

[image error]

or this

are the best things that ever happened to mankind ?

Well, picture this: You're stranded on a deserted island.

Luckily, you're not alone ! You happen to have not one,

not even two,

but THREE hot guys.

You know what's even better than three hot guys ? Three special forces guys.

And, hey, it's so hot in here that the guys just have to spend their days half-naked !

Yeah.
 Rosebud
Book 4 in the "Masters of Menage" series featuring Princess Alea Binte al Mussad who, if you haven't guessed by the title, is a virgin even after having been abducted and held by sex traffickers 2 years prior to this story's time line. Her security body guards Dane Mitchell, Cooper Evans, and Landon Nix, have protected her from any further attempts to harm or abduct her, but it's a labor of love as they all want, need, desire, and lust for her.
A new threat to Alea brings their Dom side to the fo
Snow
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition

Oh, for fuck's sake...
I didn't like this one...

it was lame, the characters had no credibility and I found their connection lacking on an emotional level, so simply put - "too much ado about nothing"!

and this time not even the sex scenes couldn't have helped to make it sound more believeable...

the highlight of the story was the "revelation" of the actual "villain" (who I, unfortunately, guessed long before its revelation *smug face*) and yet it wasn't enough to make me give a higher rating
*sad sm
Julie Bryan
Feb 03, 2013 rated it it was ok
Alea was captured and put through a terrible ordeal. It's left her emotionally scarred and unable to be close to a man. Her three body guards, Dane, Coop and Lan, have guarded her for two years, and have loved her for that long . If only they could break through her pain. Then when she tris to escape her situation, they sneak aboard the plane, which crashes into the ocean and strands them on a remote island....

I read these kinds of books a lot. With some authors, when the dominant takes over or
Shayna
Nov 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Oh Lexi and Shayla you did it again, you dynamic duo you! ;) I had no doubt you guys would deliver with this story! This was the best one yet! I can't say that, they are all the BEST really. I fell in love with Lan (yep I can call him that, cuz we are tight ;) right away, because he was the sweet and caring one. Then I hopped on the Coop train, because I would really like to party with him, and last but not least Lea's beautiful Dom Dane, awww *swoon* Alea was no damsel in distress, I would love ...more
Julie
Feb 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I don't know what it is, but I really just like this series. Yes, there is no way in hell this is anything realistic; but that's what I read for to get away from the normal day to day and escape for awhile. Can't wait to read the next one :)
Erin
Jun 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This book was perfect escapism reading. Have you ever wanted to be a real princess? Have you ever wanted to be stranded on an island paradise? Have you ever wanted to be a princess, stranded on an island paradise with ridiculously hot, protective, and frequently funny men? Yeah, me too.

This book was a super quick, ultra lite read and I enjoyed it immensely. It doesn't have a super intricate plot or a whole lot a mystery, but it was certainly enjoyable. The characters were likable and I especial
Dar
Dec 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
Insanely good!!!! Hooked me at the beginning and stole my sleep because I couldn't put it down. Alea is so strong and stubborn where she could be hidden and weak. Landon just breaks your heart, such a sweetie and so stalwart for Alea. Cooper is happy and upbeat, and god knows you need those people around. Dane is the tortured one of the bunch, which was rather surprising but a nice touch. The way these four connect on everyday events shows how well they know and love each other, and having the b ...more
Gabby
Jan 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013, botb-2013
Dear Ms. Black,

Oh my!!! I don't know how you do it, but even when it seems to be raunchy, it isn't.

I'm so in love with all the characters, not only because they're hot, but because you make them human.

Despite they're from different worlds and they're pretty damaged on their very unique way, Dean, Lan, Cooper, and Alea find a way to complement each one.

Even though, multiple marriage, bigamy, or similar, are not well seen in my culture (I'm Mexican), I always thought that the form/manner/way you
Cyn Mistress Kitty
Very nice story even though I figured out right away who the bad person was.
I liked all the characters but especially sweet Landon and flirty Cooper.
Loved seeing past characters and am looking forward to the next story in the series.

Just did a re-read. Nice story.
Darcy
Nov 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-book, 2013, bdsm, erotica, menage
What I really liked about this book was how plural/menage type relationship/marriages are the norm in Bezakistan. It makes what the men and Alea want normal. It was also fun to see their friends that are already in those types of relationships relate and give advice to them all, while those that yearn for them look at them with slight jealousy because they have what they want.

From the last book I was looking forward to seeing how this grouping would go. Alea was still in the victim mindset from
Shannon
Jul 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Really more like a 2.5.

Was it hot? Yes.
Believable? No.

This series is getting worse rather than getting better. I liked Alea and she has certainly been through quite an ordeal. But her men are at times dismissive of that and I didn't appreciate that at all. And i am so over the down on his luck, life has been hard, no one understands my need for control, Dom. That trope can DIAF already.

Was the stranded on the desert island fun? Absolutely. Also very predictable. But I liked that it was a who-du
Laz the Sailor
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I read this out-of-sequence due to a pick-em challenge. Previous characters and events are referenced, but I had no trouble following this story.

Although this is tagged as erotic menage romance, it's actually more of a thriller. The adventures and scary parts were as well written as the sexy bits, and more frequent. Sort of I-Team lite.

The series is set in a country where multiple husbands can legally and publicly share one woman. In each story, the woman is a virgin, and is rescued from some di
starsaga
Boring book
This book bored me while I was reading it, took a while to finish because of that. I liked the first two in this series and then the rest have just been repetitive and formulaic. I think it is a fine line where an author wants to give the reader's familiarity because we want that, but making it so similar to the others just makes it boring. There is no creativity in this one, and for once I did not care for the heroine or what happened to her. So I was barely able to finish this and d
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
This book had me crying, giggling, panting, squirming all in a matter of moments! Alea was a such a brave girl for all that she endured and it helped that she had 3 sexy, patient guards willing to do what it takes to make her see herself the way they did and to show her that not all men are cruel! Cant wait for more from Both Lexi Blake and Shayla Black!
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
Nov 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
Probably my favorite out of the Masters of Menage series.

Morgan
Dec 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 3-or-more-only
mmm who wouldnt want to be stranded on an island with three more than capable men...absolutely fell in love with these characters.
Tammy
This just got better and better as you read. Amazing spellbinding characters that make you wish you had 3 sexy, hunky, protective men of your own. BRAVO ladies, you did it again!
Vieira
This wasn't as good as the last three. I mean it was steamy just as I like but I didn't get into it like the others. I gave it at least 3 stars cause the sex scenes were hot!
Rin McKenzie
May 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Alea went through hell. Those guards of hers didn't let her stay there. Again with three hunky guys to love and protect her. Yes.. Please?? Great book.
Wild_irish_rose
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved watching Lea deal with her abduction and her men help her to cope with it. She is an incredible woman who needed help to find her strength, and they were there for her.
Amanda Hopeless.Book.Romantic
“You win the minute you decide to become a survivor instead of a victim. The minute you accept that you can’t go back and you elect to go forward. You win when you allow the fact that you’ve survived to strengthen you, to make you a better human being than you were before. When you take all the horrible things that happened to you and make something good out of it—that’s a moment of triumph.”

Their Virgin Princess is book four in the Masters of Ménage series by Shayla Black and Lexi Blake. I love
Melanie Marnell
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Dane, Coop and Landon have wanted Alea since first setting eyes on her but she has been everything but receptive to them. Yet everyone in the palace sees the way they all look at each other. Even though she wants the men of her security team she can never act on her feelings because she feels she is damaged beyond repair. A twist of fate throws the foursome together in unusual circumstances and they all finally act on their feelings. But, reality eventually sets back in and Lea oncw aga
Kim
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
This book got to me. Alea has suffered and struggled to recover from what happened to her during her kidnapping and subsequent rescue. She has 3 body guards, Dane, Cooper and Landon. You can tell from book 3 they are attracted to each other, but no side will act on it. Until this book.

Going along on their journey was fantastic. I felt their ups and downs as if I was right there with them. Each of the men had their insecurities which brilliantly written. This was my favorite of the 4 books I have
Louise
Princess Alea is a mess - she was kidnapped and held captive by sex traffickers two years earlier - and she's still a virgin. Although she's safe at the palace, guarded by a trio of hot bodyguards, she's never really dealt with what happened to her. The plot has some meat to it, and the reader (along with her bodyguards) must figure out who is still a threat to the princess. To make matters worse, Alea doesn't believe she's capable of enjoying sex - so her bodyguards have both personal and profe ...more
Beth
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
My favorite of the series so far.
Joy Boutwell
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book with suspense and three hot alpha males.
Melissa Leahigh
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not your average love story. Very good story, good plot, fabulous characters. A few typos, but overall an enjoyable read.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #2)
  • Siren Reborn (Texas Sirens, #8)
  • One to Keep (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #3)
  • Small Town Siren (Texas Sirens, #1)
  • Siren in Waiting (Texas Sirens, #5)
  • Siren in the City (Texas Sirens, #2)
  • Three to Ride (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #1)
  • Siren in Bloom (Texas Sirens, #6)
  • Siren Beloved (Texas Sirens, #4)
  • Siren Enslaved (Texas Sirens, #3)
  • Four Play
  • Submission is Not Enough (Masters and Mercenaries, #12)
  • Found in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #5)
  • Siren Unleashed (Texas Sirens, #7)
  • Their Wayward Bride (Bridgewater Menage, #2)
  • Their Kidnapped Bride (Bridgewater Ménage, #1)
  • Lost in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #4)
  • Unconditional (Masters and Mercenaries, #5.5)
Shayla Black is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of nearly eighty novels. For twenty years, she’s written contemporary, erotic, paranormal, and historical romances via traditional, independent, foreign, and audio publishers. Her books have sold millions of copies and been published in a dozen languages.

Raised an only child, Shayla occupied herself with lots of daydreaming, much

Masters of Ménage (7 books)
  • Their Virgin Captive (Masters of Ménage, #1)
  • Their Virgin's Secret (Masters of Ménage, #2)
  • Their Virgin Concubine (Masters of Ménage, #3)
  • Their Virgin Hostage (Masters of Ménage, #5)
  • Their Virgin Secretary (Masters of Ménage, #6)
  • Their Virgin Mistress (Masters of Ménage, #7)