Start by marking “Vanilla-Free Christmas” as Want to Read:
Vanilla-Free Christmas

Vanilla-Free Christmas

This Christmas, the best gifts are waiting for those who have been naughty…

And the toys under the tree are not for children. Sexy Santas, naughty elves, and dominant shifters are ready to spread some very kinky Christmas cheer. It's a good thing the ladies in our stories are looking for anything but vanilla.

Be Warned: ménage sex, anal sex, sex toys, BDSM, spanking
ebook
Published December 3rd 2012 by Evernight Publishing (first published December 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Vanilla-Free Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vanilla-Free Christmas

Wminbc
Dec 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
You want fast steamy reads to enjoy during this busy holdiay time??? Pick this one or the companion (ManLove book up).
Branwen Sedai *of the White Ajah*
In this collection of short stories, various women explore their deepest desires and fantasies during the holidays. From threesomes to furries, this anthology covers a wide variety of sexual kinks while sharing the magic of the holiday season.

This was the exact sort of read I was looking for at the time; unrealistic storylines with copious amounts of fantastic sex. Yowza! Don't look for anything deeper than this folks, in the case of this book its all about the sex. Which is totally a good thing
MsRomanticReads
This review was originally posted on my blog.

Nine authors, nine kinky stories all centered around the Holiday of miracles. Dive into nine erotic tales of kink featuring BDSM, spanking, romance, voyeurism, role playing, paranormal, shifters, elves. You name it, it’s probably in there. Though I’m familiar with only one of the mentioned author’s body of work, I decided to read them all. Anthologies are a great way of getting a taste of something new.

Story #1 – Santa’s Beard by Doris O’Connor

Element
Sapphire Kande
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Inside Vanilla Free Christmas there are nine individual stories by nine different authors. I have reviewed all of them below. I received a gift copy of this book in exchange for an honest, non-reciprocal, review.

Santa's Beard by Doris O'Connor

Joanna volunteers to be one of Santa's elves at the mall and as she goes through the day watching all the children she wonders what it would be like to sit on Santa's lap herself. What would she wish for? She has nothing but two male cats at home and she ca
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://www.longandshortreviews.com/bo...

This anthology gives us nine hot short stories. Each one burns up the pages with its contents.

Santa’s Beard gives us Joanna’s story. Does Santa really exist and can he truly give Joanna what she really wants or will she be spending another Christmas all alone? At least she has her two cats to keep her company but it seems that her cats are much more than what she thinks. I enjoyed this magical story about wishes coming true.

The Olympi
Dee
Dec 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction

What more could you want in lovely little read over the holidays. This book has it all, Elves, Santa, Snow.... shifters?! :D

9 stories from 9 great erotic authors. I loved them all, some more than others I will admit, but they were all very good.... and very naughty! This is exactly what I expected though, as knowing these authors, naughty is quite possibly their middle names!

#1 - Santa's Beard by Doris O'Connor
In Doris story, I was so happy to hear the lon
Erzabet Bishop
Nov 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Save your vanilla for those Christmas cookies because you won't need any for this holiday anthology. Full of naughty elves, sexy Santas, role playing holiday revelers and more, this collection of stories will keep you reading late into the night.

I can't say enough about this group of stories. All of them are great and in particular, Lila Shaw's The Man Inside has a sexy Santa that will have any woman swooning. Jonah is a man of mystery. Sam is both intrigued and a little scared of how he makes
Paloma Beck
Dec 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012, erotic-romance
I always dread rating an anthology because of course some stories will be more appealing than others. There were no real standouts - all were written well and each were short enough for me to read in between crazy holiday preparations. They were delicious stories that were definitely vanilla-free.
Ndulgent Bloggers
Dec 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cat, 2012
Julie-anne
Dec 04, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Santa's Beard by Doris O'Connor
Two hot, cursed shifters fulfill a woman's wish for dominant men when Santa undoes the curse that's been laid on them .... so she can get laid by them. (Yes, I just said that. Wrote that?)
The Olympian by Sandra Bunino
An ex-olympic hopeful gets injured when training for the next olympics, a resort employee rescues her and things get steamy in an abandoned cabin.
Three in a Tub by Giselle Renarde
A woman gets her threesome dream for real when her boyfriend sets it up w
Julie Ramsey
Mar 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: done
Inside Vanilla Free Christmas there are nine individual stories by nine different authors. I reviewed The Man Inside By: Lila Shaw.

This little story starts out with Sam at work e-mailing her boss Jonah. Well being naughty in the e-mails to her boss is more like it. They are boring and normal in person to each other, yet during the e-mails there are many sexy puns that bring them closer until the sparks fly at the company Christmas Party. It bums Sam out when Jonah doesn't seem to be at the Chri
Kaylyn
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved
Wow I absolutely loved this anthology!! It will get you into Christmas spirit and keep you warm during those long cold winter nights. It was smoking hot and might even lead you to think the naughty list is even better than the good list. Sometimes with anthos one or two stories are not quite up to snuff to the rest but that is not the case here. Each story was great and as you guessed with the title, kink and BDSM are everywhere.

With 9 stories it had a bit everything. It had shifters and magic.
Rebecca Hart
Nov 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
Really enjoyed these dark and steamy stories.
R. Brennan
Nov 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Just finished this and loved it -- and I'm not just saying that because one of the stories in it is mine. A steamy read and 95% Vanilla Free :)
Nicole
Nov 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Santa’s Beard – Doris O’Connor – 4 Stars
Joanna has one wish for Christmas, a wish she tells the new Santa where she works. The next day she wakes up to her heart’s desire. It’s shocking to learn where the two men came from. Will her dream become reality forever or is it just a passing night of sheer happiness and love. A witch, a curse, a Santa, a wish and two cats make this a fun Christmas story.

The Olympian – Sandra Bunino – 2 Stars

The Olympian – Sandra Bunino – 2 Stars
Rachel wants to be on the Olympic ski team and after an accide
Evie
Feb 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
Have yourself a Merry Naughty Christmas filled with nine kinky stories to keep you up at night.

Vanilla-Free Christmas is just as kinky as Keyboards and Kink. Vanilla-Free Christmas is exactly that, there is nothing vanilla about any of the nine stories in this anthology.

Every story has something that sets it apart from the others, but the theme is KINK and lots of it. There is a bit of paranormal and demigods thrown in the mix as well.

The three stories that stand out, at least for me, are:

Honor James
Adella
Apr 09, 2014
Ursula
Dec 26, 2012
Glutton for punishment would be a good description for Doris... at least that's what she hears on an almost daily basis when people find out that she has a brood of nine children, ranging from adult to toddler and lives happily in a far too small house, cluttered with children, pets, dust bunnies, and one very understanding and supportive husband. Domestic goddess she is not.

There is always someth