Start by marking “Christmas Wishes” as Want to Read:
Christmas Wishes

Christmas Wishes

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  61 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
This Christmas, Santa is granting wishes these two friends never knew they had.

Helping his best friend photograph a bunch of hyperactive kids is suddenly the least of Dean Hall's problems when he sees the costume Talli wants him to wear. No guy in his right mind wants to be seen in a pair of tights.

Talli Jarmen isn't above a little subterfuge when she's desperate for help.
Published November 14th 2012 by Harlequin Escape Publishing (first published November 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Wishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Wishes

Fedora
Nov 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
What a cute, sweet Christmas treat!

I admit, friends-to-lovers is one of my very favorite story themes--there's something about how a couple of people who already really like each other come to see that there is even more to appreciate about each other and their relationship.

Rhian Cahill brings us along as Talli, a photographer, and Dean, a carpenter, realize that the friendship they've shared for years actually hides even more depth than they'd suspected. When Talli asks Dean to help her with a
Lauren K
Jan 31, 2013 rated it liked it
Christmas Wishes is a short and sweet holiday themed read from the digital publishing strand of Harlequin, Escape Publishing. I picked up a free copy of this one for completing a survey via their blog and even though Christmas feels like a lifetime ago, I decided to read it right away.

Set in Sydney over Christmas, best friends Talli and Dean arrive at a photography gig in the heart of the holiday period. Talli, the photographer has roped Dean into being her assistant for the day- only she hasn’t
Jess
Dec 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Christmas Wishes is another super cute friends turned lovers Christmas themed novella by best selling Aussie Author Rhian Cahill.

When a costume mishap occurs while helping out her friend (Talli), Dean is left feeling a little mortified. Not only does his costumed not fit, but his best friend in the entire world has just seen him in skin tight leggings… with not underwear on. With tensions high, and the chemistry sizzling, will these two friends be able to overcome their new awareness of each oth
Schellie
Nov 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Merry Christmas

Sweet, fun & just erotic enough! Dean & Talli have been friends since they were just kids. He assists Talli with her Christmas photography gig, where she expects him to dress up as an elf. What she doesn't realize is, the costume is way to small for Dean!! Tight tights, means Talli can see EVERYTHING!! Dean points out that he can't possibly wear this costume & tells her she owes him big! He knows exactly what he wants from her, her heart. Do you take it slow, or jump
The Smutty Kitty
Nov 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
As posted on The Smutty Kitty

4 out of 5 Licks

I just love reading Christmas stories this time of year. This is a fun friends to lovers story. Even though it is a short book I still felt the emotional connection between these characters. Dean and Talli didn't know they wanted each other for Christmas until an ill-fitting elf costume opened their minds to new things. :) This one made me laugh out loud and sigh with happiness. This is a nice pick to read when you want something quick and sweet. I lo
Fiona Marsden
Nov 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is a cute little short from the new Escape Digital line launched recently. A classic friends to lovers story, it has two engaging and very everyday people in Talli and Dean. No exotic locations and fabulous billionaires but just a lovely warm friendship ready to go one step further.

I really enjoyed this read which is a bit on the sizzling side. In spite of the short nature of the read, the characters were well drawn and the situation believable.

An easy quick read for the holidays.
Jenny Schwartz
Nov 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What's better for Christmas than a joyous story of friends-to-lovers? Talli and Dean are a great couple. They're so real they leap off the page. You can believe their relationship and you really, really want them to take it to the next level. When they do ... well, I'll leave you to discover for yourself :) A fun read and a delight with holiday madness just around the corner. Enjoy!
Connie
Sep 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Rhian is phenomenal at giving you a romance and tons of info in a novella. I always want more but she does it justice. She does it again and again. Dean and Tallis story is wonderful. When. You least expect it you realize your love is right in frond of you.
MaggieReadsRom
Apr 02, 2013 rated it liked it
3,75 stars

Everything I want in a romance novella: funny, hot and sweet. I devour anything Rhian Cahill writes with gusto, wether it's scorching hot erotic romance books or sweet friends-to-lovers contemporary romance novellas like this one was.

Fave scene:
- Talli and Dean's first kiss
Darcie
Dec 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun sweet holiday read!

Tally and Dean were positively adorable! I loved how they both had a moment that forced action and neither of them pulled back to keep it from happening. Very cute fun read!
Judi
Dec 16, 2012 rated it liked it

Cute holiday friends to lovers short story.
Vicki
Dec 16, 2012 rated it liked it
Short and sweet.
Ainslie Paton
Dec 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
So who knew Rhian Cahill could write so sweet and so sexy at the same time! Reach for this instead of the second helping of Christmas pav.
Chris Mead
Dec 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 stars A smoking hot, short story that will heat up your cold winter nights!
Nadezhda
Aug 07, 2015
Don Olson
Nov 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Rhian Cahill is the alter ego of a stay-at-home mother of four. With motherly duties rapidly dwindling Rhian is able to make use of the fertile imagination she used to keep herself sane for all those years of slavery. Having spent some years living overseas and visiting tropical climates has helped inspire some steamy stories. Multi-published in erotic romance, Rhian, with the help of Mr. Muse, sp ...more
More about Rhian Cahill...