Start by marking “Sports Illustrated PACKERS: Green, Gold and Glory” as Want to Read:
Sports Illustrated PACKERS: Green, Gold and Glory

Sports Illustrated PACKERS: Green, Gold and Glory

Celebrate the championship heritage, great players and passionate fanbase that make Titletown, U.S.A. the most coveted address in football

Green Bay has a history like no other city in the National Football League. Here the passion runs deep and true through generations of fans, and the success has been unparalleled: 13 championships, 22 Hall of Fame players, a past festoon
Published July 30th 2013 by Sports Illustrated

Gentle
Sep 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
My second attempt at posting a review. I won this book on Goodreads. I have a family member who is a big Green Bay Packers fan so I shared this book with them. They loved the book. The stories and information on all the players was wonderful. It was great that the book provided the history of the Green Bay Packers. This book is an awesome gift for any football fan, especially a Green Bay Packers Fan.
Jerry Rose
May 23, 2019 rated it did not like it
captioned pictograph and newspaper clippings of the winning-est team in football.

The Packers remain as the only remaining, last-standing small town, small market team of the 152nd largest metropilitan area, smallest township of a team in the NFL, and the only fan-owned team. Having survived against all odds in the early days of football by famously selling stock of the team to Fox River landowners in '23 (then valued at $2,500), '35, '50, 2011.

The stock purchases into the sports team were esse
C.J. Ruby
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Pure fun coffee table book for Green Bay Packer fans.
Jean Benedict
Sep 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book. Great stories and bios on past and current players. The history of the Green Bay Packers was great. A must read for all Green Bay Packers fans. I live in Wisconsin so of course am a Green Bay Packer fan. I have passed this book on to my grandson as he is a big fan of the Green Bay Packers. He was thrilled to get the book. I won this book from first reads and recommend it as a wonderful book for all football fans. The pictures were just wonderful.This is a book you will want to ...more
Kristin Shafel
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Read my review of Packers: Green, Gold and Glory by Sports Illustrated at mylittleheartmelodies.com.
Ron Cole
Jul 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Just happened to see this on the new book shelf at the library and it screamed for me to read it! More pictures than text, it was still a fun read. Kind of interesting and strange how they picked just 5 articles out of their archives to be a 'Packer Reader' toward the end.
Dec 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2017
F. Denise
Mar 23, 2018
Sheila Samuelson
Loved it!!! Loved learning the history of one of my favorite NFL Teams. Definatly a MUST READ for ALL Packer fans.
Matthew Thomas