Start by marking “Road Trip! (Annie's Attic Mysteries #17)” as Want to Read:
Road Trip! (Annie's Attic Mysteries #17)

Road Trip!

(Annie's Attic Mysteries #17)

The members of the Hook and Needle Club have made many exciting and adventurous road trips together through the years, but the opportunity to travel to Texas for a needlecraft convention is more than Annie Dawson and her friends can pass up.

Hardcover, 1st, 223 pages
Published 2012 by Stenhouse & Associates

To ask other readers questions about Road Trip!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Road Trip!

Jerry
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another fun whodunit in this series.
Linda Klager
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book #17 has been read. What a great book! This time the mystery was not out of Annie's Attic, but happened after a road trip from Stony Point, Maine to Fort Worth, TX. I love that the author veered away from the usual ways that mysteries were revealed. I also was happy to see participation solving the mystery by the older woman in the Hook and Needle Club. And, finally I really enjoyed seeing a new romance blossom with one of the other members of the group. Annie is continually helping others - ...more
Donna
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have to say, this Annie's Attic mystery had a little more suspense. A murder mystery miles from home gave it more tension.
Brenna
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this one- it was just a little bit different than the other books in the series that I've read so far because it did not involve a mystery that was in Annie's attic (at least not directly, it was relate to the portrait found in the very first book in an inadvertent way though). I liked seeing the characters on the road and in Texas for a change of pace.
Sonny
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
A quaint, quick read populated by endearing and entertaining characters. Love the friendships of the women from Stony Point and the mysteries they are compelled to solve. A delightful "crafty" tale!
Rose
Sep 29, 2017 rated it liked it
A quick read of a cozy mystery. The book itself is nicely printed and bound with a lovely jacket and attached ribbon bookmark.
Lisa
Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sweet little mystery.

For Annie, the trip not only takes her back to her old stomping grounds in the Lone Star State, she also will take part of her grandmother, Betsy Holden, with her back to Texas. Betsy is being honored at the convention for her groundbrea
Susan
Jan 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: mystery, 2016-reads
A friend in my book club gave me this sweet little book during a book swap. I had never heard of Annie’s Attic Mysteries before, but apparently there are quite a few of these. They are about a group of crochet/knitters in New England who solve mysteries, just like a grown up Nancy Drew. In this book the group takes a road trip to a needlework convention in Texas and help solve a murder mystery. This was a fun book, very quick read and had some very nice characters that I would love to be friends ...more
Janet C.
Nov 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: mystery lovers
Recommended to Janet C. by: AnniesMysteries.com
How much fun & sleuthing can the members of the Hook & Needle Club have going to Texas for a craft conference? Tons of fun & mystery combined! The conference will culminate with Annie Dawson's Gram (Betsy Holden) being honored for her embroidery originals & Annie will be the keynote speaker. I thought it was a great and challenging adventure for them all.
Paula Shreckhise
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cozy-mysteries
Another great story from Annie's Attic. They are all good in their own way, with the mysteries and with the development of the characters. So many authors and so many books, but they fit together really well. Now to the next one---- 30 in all! There are other Annie's stories, so I won't go through withdrawals yet!
Kathie
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in this series. I had been waiting to read it and read it in one afternoon. With only one quick nap thrown in after work. Part of the way Annie figured out a clue was very weird and I didn't see how she figured it out but all in all it was a good story.
Pat
Jan 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Annie, Kate, Mary Beth and Stella drive to Texas for a convention on needlecrafts that will honor Betsy Holden's work. But there are mysteries lurking--a strange man that comes to Maine before they leave and a murder that happens on their first day at the convention. What is going on?
Cindy
Oct 13, 2015
Lauri
Apr 25, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

Annie's Attic Mysteries (1 - 10 of 30 books)
  • The Lady in the Attic (Annie's Attic Mysteries #1)
  • Medals In The Attic (Annie's Attic Mysteries #2)
  • The Photo Album  (Annie's Attic Mysteries #3)
  • Letters in the Attic (Annie's Attic Mysteries #4)
  • The Package (Annie's Attic Mysteries #5)
  • The Map In The Attic (Annie's Attic Mysteries #6)
  • Rag Doll In The Attic (Annie's Attic Mysteries, #7)
  • Boxed in (Annie's Attic Mysteries, #8)
  • The Deed in the Attic (Annie's Attic Mysteries #9)
  • Emeralds in the Attic (Annie's Attic Mysteries, #10)