Start by marking “Like a Suicide: The Wraith” as Want to Read:
Like a Suicide: The Wraith

Like a Suicide: The Wraith (Like a Suicide #1)

3.68  ·  Rating details ·  47 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
"Like A Suicide" is a psychological thriller/suspense about 'Wraith' who is a serial killer. He believes proper order can only be brought about in the world via chaos. Most of his kills make sense in that way. It just happens that this time someone has the nerve to bring chaos into his world by stealing money from him.

After tracking down the perpetrator James and confront
Published September 29th 2012 by Nazarite Limited Publishing

iamjenai
Nov 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Like A Suicide started out slow. Describing the killer's profile is not much of a story for me. I thought it was overly done for my taste. I was also bothered by the goriness and violence of the scenes depicted in the story so I had to stop reading from time to time.

The third or fourth time I picked up this book, I thought I had it all figured out. Well, I was wrong. The twists in the story surely enticed me to continue reading. Every chapter read is giving me doubts on who the real killer is. T
Star
Nov 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
“Wraith” is a man who makes his living causing chaos through murder and depravity. When he finds out there is someone who seems to have stolen his identity and his money, he is out to cause them a world of hurt. Yet what he finds defies explanation and will drive him to the very brink of insanity.

‘Like A Suicide’ is a creepy and deliciously violent novel which does not pull any punches, so be warned. If you love gory, psychologically twisted, and deeply depraved characters, than this is the book
Mkittysamom
Mar 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: horror
What a mind bending, twisted, serial killing , and mental crazy crime mystery! James is such a good guy and has the perfect woman, the perfect job and life. He wants to ask Jennifer to marry him but something dark is bothering him and he wants to fix it first... Wait till you find out what is hovering in his mind.... James gets targeted by a serial killer because the serial killer thinks James is stealing his money. I don't want to say anymore you just have to read it! I am a big fan of gore, an ...more
Michelle Douglas
May 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
What an absolute roller coaster of a book. Lots of plot twists and even at the end when I doubted that fairy tale ending there was another twist [which I do confess to suspecting]
I won't go into much detail as I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone else, but if you enjoy books with brutal violence in a very descriptive way and dysfunctional relationships with violent sex then this is a book you will enjoy
Brian Wu
Aug 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Very entertaining read. I don't often pick up these kinds of books but the writing of this book was quite good. The story flows well but it's mainly the writing that stands out to me. It just flows well. Even with the slight editing errors, I want to be taken away by a story and this book does its job.
chelepissbcglobal.net
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY FABULOUS.

Absolutely loved this book. This author wrote a brilliant book and I absolutely couldn't put it down. I couldn't wait to see what happened and was blown away by the fantastic conclusion. A definite must read. I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed.
Ken
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
Ok

Kindle edition has a fee typos, Book seems graphically violent without a necessary reason Big twist is fairly obvious from the beginning, sometimes the dialogue seems a little forced, Did not really buy the other reveal of the identity of the killers father. Like too many of these boonms the killer is just too perfect.
Chanda Curry
May 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
not many books take me by surprise.But man what a total shock..To be chased by a serial killer,all because you know everything about him..But how do you know and why did he choose you?The Wraith is coming for you.
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A heart-stopping thrill ride that kept me on the edge of my seat. Well written and filled with interesting characters, readers of Jeff Lindsay will definitely enjoy this. Overall, well worth the read!
Patti Wotton
Dec 15, 2012 rated it did not like it
started and did not finish, not really wanting more gratutious violence in my reading. But could very well be a good book for someone who likes this..
Melissa Ann
Sep 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
It was a bit excessively graphic in some spots but it made up for it by keeping me guessing almost to the end. The ending wasn't fantastic but it was worth the read.
Jesena
Oct 12, 2016
venita sue rykowzki
Sep 21, 2014
Lori
rated it did not like it
Jan 30, 2015
Jun 25, 2016
Matthew
Feb 25, 2015

Mystery & Thrillers Deals

• Lost and Found (Rock Harbor Search and Rescue #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Light Before Day
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Hold Still (Jocelyn Rush, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Still Waters (Sandhamn, #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Into the Light (The Light, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Burning Man (Gideon and Sirius, #1)
  • Disturbed
  • Cold Black Earth
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Drowned Girls (Angie Pallorino, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Guardians of the Night (Gideon and Sirius, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Man With the Golden Gun (James Bond, #13)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Beyond Belief (Emily Castles Mysteries)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Reason to Live (A Marty Singer Mystery Book 1)
  • The Memory Child
    $3.49 $0.99
  • Finding Emma (Finding Emma Series Book 1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Lion, the Lamb, the Hunted
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Lucky Ones
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Red Gold (Night Soldiers, #5)
  • A Small Indiscretion
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Allegedly
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Octopussy and the Living Daylights (James Bond, #14)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Bones (Red Princess, #3)
    $12.99 $1.99
  • Flee (Codename: Chandler #1)
  • The Snow Garden
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hallowed Bones (Sarah Booth Delaney #5)
    $7.99 $0.99
  • While the Savage Sleeps
  • The Technologists
  • A Density of Souls
  • Plea of Insanity
    $5.99 $0.99
  • Away from the Dark (The Light, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Missing, Presumed (DS Manon, #1)
    $11.99 $1.99