Start by marking “Lion Time (Shifting Crossroads, #2)” as Want to Read:
Lion Time (Shifting Crossroads, #2)

Lion Time

(Shifting Crossroads #2)

Leandiir is desperate. She has no interest in following in the family tradition of joining a male lion and being one of his females. She is timid by nature but only when it is personal. She heads to the Crossroads and seeks out a mate. The pickings are slim and she finds that the bar owner tends to both protect and dismiss her as a spineless female which is fine with her. ...more
Published December 1st 2012 by eXtasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Lion Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lion Time

Cheesecake
I've enjoyed this author by her other name, Viola Grace, perhaps more than this book. But this was still a nice romantic read.
Leandiir and Jim
The crux of this book and the others in this series, is that there is a 'realm' called 'the crossroads' where shifters can go to find their mate. Lee has been raised in the lion shifters version of a sexist polygamous society. Her dad wants to marry her off to one of his lazy old cronies. Her last chance for freedom is to find a true mate at The Crossroa
Delta
Mar 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of light shifter romance
Recommended to Delta by: Haikufall
3.5 stars.

Fun, light shifter romance.
Dawn Pressel
Dec 06, 2017 rated it liked it
63 pages
Jennifer Muller
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2017
I have read every book in the series so far, and no matter how many times I read this one - it is still my favorite!

I love Lee's spirit and the chemistry between her and Jim.
April
I recently reread this book in audio, still enjoyed it thoroughly!

I am so happy to have discovered this author and series!! I am really enjoying it! This is the second book and still shows great promise for things to come in the series.

April

I loved Lee!! She is an awesome character! She has been beat down by life and keeps getting up! She has a wonderful spirit and attitude for all she has been through. And Jim is just the right man for her! They are a great pair and I love the dynamic of their relationship.

This time around we get more of a feel for the Crossroads
Margaret
Jan 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Lee was raised to be subservient, but her soul was screaming in agony with every moment in her household. Her mother helps her escape to the Crossroads the very night her father begins proceedings to sell Lee to one of his companions as third wife in a pride.

She was unprepared for the dating scene and shocked by the mating scene at the Crossroads, but the moment she sees something wrong, her shock turns into action and she does what she has to do.

James watched the lioness in his bar, but despi
Annie
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Love this series. Lee is a lion shifter facing an arranged marriage in her fundamentalist community. Not wanting to be a third wife to one of her father's friends she escapes with he help of her mother.
Jim is a tiger shifter who owns the Crossroads bar. His tiger takes notice of the timid female lion.
Lee proves to be a strong advocate and capable protector of the weak. Jim knows he has found his mate.
A fun , fast paced and steamy story. Love Lee and Jim.
Kathryn
Totally loving this series, and am *smacking* myself for not getting to her sooner. I have TWO signed books in this series and am overjoyed I got to meet the author.

The second book in the series continues the Crossroads series, where shifters of all types (unless they have been restricted due to mis-deeds)go to meet their last ditch effort of finding a mate. Think dating website, for shifters, with a little bit of magic in the mix.

Melissa
I liked this one a lot. The whole "Fundamentalist Lion Pride" aspect was a really interesting addition to the story line. I enjoyed Lee's character a lot she was great and of course I liked Jim as well. We are continuing to learn more about the different shifters and I am hoping right into the next book from the series. :)
Julie scott
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lion Time (Shifting Crossroads)

This was another great book by Zenina Masters if you haven't tried it do you will love it too. I can't wait to read the next one...
Sandra
Jan 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
Re-read 7/1/15
Kristy
Jan 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Good, quick read. A shifter romance in which the shifters actually shift.
Brandi Porter
Jul 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is a great quick read. It’s a good beginning to the series.
Rita C
Feb 09, 2015 rated it liked it
This one had a decent plot to it and some character development, for all that it was so short. I liked it better than the first one.
Omega696
Short, sweet and well written. I really enjoyed the story. I want to know more about Chuck and beavers thought. They were just too cute!
Lyndi W.
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star
The big cats are my favorite shifters and the stories with actual drama are my favorite books in this series.
Laura Wolf
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
cute shifter stories with steamy sex and Quick reads. Each book moves into the next revisiting some of the previous characters.
Audrey B. Dellinger
Oct 04, 2016
Tauri
rated it it was ok
Sep 12, 2016
  • Outfoxed (Cougar Falls, #4)
  • Wolf Hills (Tales of the Were: Brotherhood of Blood #6)
  • Chase Me (Underbelly Chronicles #2)
  • Pack Rogue (Were Chronicles, #4)
  • Sunfire (Pure Wildfire, #1)
  • Soul Keeper (Tales of the Citadel, #1)
  • Motor City Fae (Urban Arcana, #1)
  • Wicked Eddies (An RM Outdoor Adventures Mystery #2)
  • Ryland (Golden Streak, #1)
  • Tiger Mine
  • The Reluctant Alpha
  • Shadow of the Wolf (Heart's Desire, #1)
  • Mercy (Lost City Shifters, #1)
  • Moonlight Mayhem
  • Hidden Crimes (Hidden, #2)
  • Bonds of Fire
  • VN2
  • Winter Eve (Ashwood Falls, #0.5)
Zenina Masters was born in Canada and lives in Canada. She has a regular job and does nothing particularly exciting with her life. She enjoys fishing, silence and the ability to pick and choose friends she can trust. Life is too short to watch your back all the time.

Her writing life is a teeny bit of escapism, she would probably chicken out if confronted by three naked men and looks forward to one

Shifting Crossroads (1 - 10 of 49 books)
  • Owl's Fair (Shifting Crossroads, #1)
  • Deer Heart (Shifting Crossroads, #3)
  • Dragon Around (Shifting Crossroads, #4)
  • Poisoned Pen (Shifting Crossroads, #5)
  • Bearing It (Shifting Crossroads, #6)
  • Born Cheetah (Shifting Crossroads, #7)
  • Ocelot of Trouble (Shifting Crossroads, #8)
  • Little Prick (Shifting Crossroads, #9)
  • Getting Wet (Shifting Crossroads, #10)
  • Christmas Goose (Shifting Crossroads, #11)