Start by marking “Hot and Dangerous (Decorah Security #6)” as Want to Read:
Hot and Dangerous (Decorah Security #6)

Hot and Dangerous

(Decorah Security #6)

What's more dangerous--terrorists or a hot and sexy werewolf?

She's on vacation, hoping for some romance. He's a werewolf, trying to outrun his destiny. When they flee from a terrorist attack on their island resort, they end up in each other's arms. What happens when she discovers her lover is more than a man?
Published October 22nd 2012 by Light Street Press

To ask other readers questions about Hot and Dangerous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot and Dangerous

Start your review of Hot and Dangerous (Decorah Security #6)
Liz
Jul 04, 2015 rated it did not like it
One star for the laugh out loud moments.
Oh man so many classic lines in this one.
So a chick goes to a tropical island, watches 2 gunmen kill 32 guests and then shags the guy from her gym class two minutes later.
Then he tells her he's been stalking her, followed her on the island and has been for the last week 'in the business centre' looking up all her personal info on the computer. Her response is that why didn't she think to do that to him (insert face palm).
Then after the stalking
Dianne
A beautiful research scientist takes a tropical vacation that turns deadly when the guests at her hotel are being killed by crazed gunmen. She is rescued by the man of her dreams, an amazingly handsome man with a paranormal secret or two!

For a short read, it was full of action! Great for when you have little time and are in need of a book fix! I only had a problem with the sex while under gunfire, running for your life, okay, okay, it had heat, but still...
Lindsay
Nov 01, 2012 marked it as to-read
Amazon Freebie 11/1/2012
Campbell
Very good for a novella. I haven't read any of her other books but will now rectify that fact.
The BookChick
My Rating:

Book Description:
What's more dangerous--terrorists or a hot and sexy werewolf?

Page Count: 34 Pages

My Thoughts:
This is my second time reading a book in the Decorah Security series. In all, there are currently five books in the series but I
Silver James
May 31, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013-books-read
Hot and Dangerous (Decorah Security #5) by Rebecca York is a very quick read set in Ms. York's werewolf world centered around the Marshall brothers and cousins. If a reader is not familiar with these books, this one will leave them with a lot of questions. For fans of the series, they'll be sorry they didn't get more Zack (the hero). If there is a problem with this story, it's the length. Everything happened slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am style. Even so, it was a fun read and perfect for filling in a short wait. I'm a fan of the Marshall wolves and Ms. ...more
Kelly
I wish I had enjoyed this one more. It seemed like a promising premise but the romance ended up a little flat. I don't know if it was because we were rushed through the explanations of Zack's werewolf-y side or because over use of the term "making love" gives me an eye twitch. When you've only known someone from afar for a few days and up close for an hour or so, is it really making love? Just something to think about.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

This book was a free Kindle download I picked
JenniferJ
Feb 10, 2013 rated it it was ok
This was okay for a short burp in between books but I can't much say anything else about it because here Jenna was on holiday at a resort when terrorists open fire. She and Zack barely escape into the jungle where they go at it like dogs in heat!

I'm like they don't even know each other but during a terrorist attack they decide to have sex? Unprotected sex at that! Then she finds out he is more than a mere mortal man and she just openly accepts it and they have more sex.

Just way to fast for me.
Mimi Barbour
Dec 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Imagine people dying all around you, being shot by automatic weapons while vacationing in a small Island resort hotel. A man who you’ve noticed previously, who’s paid no attention to your overtures, but one you’ve been fantasizing about comes to your rescue and the two of you are running for your lives. Then - as you’re just about to be caught, this gorgeous man changes into a four-legged beast. Can you still want him? Does Jenna? This story has all the elements of a truly great read. It’s
Joy
May 07, 2013 rated it it was ok

It was so action packed (which is not necessarily a bad thing) yet it came at the expense of character depth that could have had you rooting for the MCs a little more. Sex assuredly would be the last thing on my mind if I thought my life was counting down in minutes, seconds but then…I guess I could stretch my imagination into believing why not if the hottie I'd been admiring from afar was suddenly alone with me at the very end. Why not indeed?
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
*blink* The story is over! Seriously, if I went on vacation to kick back and relax, only to find rebels trying to make a statement, I'd be pissed. I'd want to kill the rebels for running my vacation. This is one of the reasons why Mexico is in my no-fly zone right now.

The werewolf part was cute. The sex was okay. Tightly written tidbit story. Enjoyable, quick and a bit forgettable. Probably best to read the series in order.
Denise
Sep 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
'Hot and Dangerous' is a hot and steamy fast paced quick read. I liked the storyline and how it played out. For two strangers to be on vacation not looking for anything in particular, they seemed to find what they both needed. Hot and steamy moments added to the story. I liked the characters. Well written. A good add to your tbr list.
Carolyn Jenkins
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Danger Brings Romance

When rebels attack a tourist hotel, two guests are forced together in order to survive. The action is hot, but the loving is hotter. This book introduces another member of the Marshall family she wrote about in her Moon Series.
Kathy
May 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A fast romantic suspense read! Every moment of this short story was spellbinding and delicious! Love every minute of Zack and Jenna's terrifying ordeal that catapulted them together was intense! Love it!
Monica Akinyi Odhiambo
Nov 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
Totally loved it.Short story with some interesting twist and sexy admiration between two people pinning over each other.
C.J.
Aug 09, 2013 rated it it was ok
Didn't capture my interest enough.
Paris        (kerbytejas)
Nov 29, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-to-2012
short,fast story - limited descriptions, but if you are familiar with the "Moon" series by Rebecca York it all makes sense
Wendy coling ( trowbridge)
Really enjoyed Rebecca York books they have action and romance. Great story
Paula
May 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
FYI...this story has been enhanced/expanded from its original title, "Afternoon in Paradise" - a short story found in the "The Mammoth Book of Hot Romance".
Zoe
Jan 21, 2013 rated it liked it
Ok...seemed a little rushed to me. It is a short though, so maybe that's just preference. Bit cheesy almost.
Clarke
Short yummy read. I'm not normally a fan of short stories but this had a nice balance of excitement and emotional attachment.
Chris
Apr 07, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: paranormal
Too short for me ... Too cliche - falling in love within a minute ? Was not believable for me at all
Jun 10, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2013
Book was good but wish it was a little longer to really enjoy the story.
Glenda Bettin
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series is such a wonderful mixture of paranormal stories
Joni
Jan 22, 2013 rated it liked it
Good short read
Kim Jackson
Oct 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
O.k. So I'm in. This series is a good read.
Robin Jenson
Feb 23, 2013 rated it liked it
Good but really really really short. Liked the characters and would have loved to learn more about them.
Tessa
May 14, 2014
Sara V
Aug 24, 2013
Jan 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Mated to the Earth Dragon (Elemental Mates, #2)
  • Secret Baby Bear (Return to Bear Creek #16)
  • Mated to the Ocean Dragon (Elemental Mates, #3)
  • Mated to the Storm Dragon (Elemental Mates, #1)
  • Mated to the Griffin (Elemental Mates #5)
  • Mated to the Fire Dragon (Elemental Mates #4)
  • Seduce and Sell (Savor's Pleasures) (Serial novel, Book 2)
  • Blitz on Beirut (SEAL Strike #4)
  • Elite Metal: Eight-Novel Cohesive Military Romance Boxed Set (Elite Warriors Book 1)
  • Elite Ghosts: Six-Novel Cohesive Military Romance Boxed Set (Elite Warriors Book 2)
  • Million Dollar Devil (Million Dollar, #1)
  • Elite Elements: Seven-Novel Cohesive Military Boxed Set
  • Million Dollar Marriage (Million Dollar, #2)
  • Deep Allegiance (Noah Wolf #16)
  • Awakening
  • Return to Bear Creek Collection Four (Return to Bear Creek #12-15)
  • Daddy's HUGE TABOO collection (20 books from Horny House Series) (Horny House Collections Book 1)
  • Daddy Punishes Me Hard (Horny House Series Book 61)
Ruth Glick (born 1942) is a best-selling author of healthy cookbooks and has also written dozens of romantic suspense romance novels under the pen name Rebecca York.

Ruth earned a B.A. in American Thought and Civilization from George Washington University and an M.A. in American Studies from the University of Maryland. Although she always wanted to become a writer, Glick was convinced that her lack

Decorah Security (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • On Edge (Decorah Security, #1)
  • Dark Moon (Moon, #10; Decorah Security, #2)
  • Chained (Decorah Security, #3)
  • Ambushed (Decorah Security, #4)
  • Dark Powers (Decorah Security, #5)
  • At Risk (Decorah Security, #7)
  • Christmas Captive (Decorah Security, #8)
  • Destination Wedding (Decorah Security, #9)
  • Rx Missing (Decorah Security, #10)
  • Hunting Moon (Decorah Security, #11)