Start by marking “Anything like Me (B&S, #3)” as Want to Read:
Anything like Me (B&S, #3)

Anything like Me

(Club 24 #5)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3,803 ratings  ·  229 reviews
After walking in on her cheating boyfriend, fate led Spencer Marshall to the love of her life, Brandon Montgomery. Now, she has a wedding to plan. With hope that the demons from their pasts will finally leave them alone, Brandon and Spencer look forward to growing old together.

Just as things are finally looking up, an unexpected houseguest arrives and stays much longer th
186 pages
Published July 26th 2013 (first published July 12th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Anything like Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anything like Me

really liked it 4.00  ·

ArmyGirls Read too
Can't wait for this... I want to know who is behind that damn door!!!
Angie Sakai
Apr 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!! I love how this story ended!! I am so upset, happy, pissed and all kinds of emotions reading this book!
Spencer and Brandon finally actually get their happily ever after and I love it! I love all the little drama spells that were in the story it was amazing!
I can't believe that the cougar is still around and let me tell ya, without spoiling. She is a NASTY cougar! Ewww...
Kimberly, girl...you did it!! Perfection!! Everyone needs to read this series!!!
Kimberly
Oct 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Well once again, I wrote it so I think it's awesome!
Jette Correa
Apr 15, 2013 marked it as to-read
must read...... I wanna know who the hell is behind that door...
Khanique McDaniel
Jul 29, 2013 rated it it was ok
The thing with this novel is, that the things that make me like this story, is what makes me question the quality of this novel also. I love their level of responsibility, because the continued theme of unwanted pregnancy was played out and at least they planned from their marriage to their baby making. Boring maybe, but a difference nonetheless. Things were planned and relationships were secure. Honestly, I never thought he was cheating on her. But then again, it's all been so perfect from the ...more
Missey Lewis
May 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
just read both books in a day....omg can't wait for book 3!!! I say it's Blake at the door??and I was correct great book...will there be more?
Audrey Harte
Dec 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I've had the privilege of watching this series form from beginning to end. The author has only gotten better and I found this third installment in the B&S series to be the best one, yet, hands down! :) I laughed, I cried, I felt every bit of emotion with Spencer, and you will, too. If you haven't already read the first two books, "Where I Need to Be" and "Wanted", you MUST get those and read them first. Oh, Mrs. Robinson! That's all I'm saying! :p

Bravo, Ms. Knight! Knocked this one out of th
Alison Phillips
May 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I feel in love with this series from page one in Where I Need To Be and it just keeps getting better and better. I can't tell you how hot Brandon is, he's just the perfect guy..so hot, so loving..although I will say he's not so perfect in this book...but I still love him (maybe). One part of the book I literally wanted to kick his ass...bad Brandon.
Love Spencer and was so happy to see her happy, after TravASS..she deserved iit.
I loved this book and didnt want to put it down...Kimberly is now an
Kara
Apr 06, 2013 rated it liked it
Loved the wedding.
Paola
May 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I had the awesome privilege of getting an ARC copy from the author. This book won't disappoint those that have read the previous two in the series. I think is a great ending to the trilogy. I enjoyed how easy it was to read this book. Kimberly Knight has done it again! Words cannot describe the feels this book made me feel. Words. Cannot. Describe. This was just as good as the first two.

Like most, I fell in love with Brandon and Spencer in the first book of the series. They are a strong couple a
Megan
Dec 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Brandon and Spencer have been through so much and it was nice to finally get to see how things got wrapped up. I enjoyed the whole story and reading about all the ups and downs they’ve been through.

There were some great scenes in this book. I especially loved Spencer’s bachelorette party. I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face while I was reading that scene.

There was more drama in this book but what would a good book be without some drama? There were a couple of events that I w
Momoftwins02
Jan 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I don't give many books 5 stars, but THIS ONE was just ... WOW! What a GREAT ending to this trilogy! I loved Spencer and Brandon's story and, let's be honest, if ANYONE deserves a HEA, it's these two! This book made me laugh, sigh (Brandon's sweetness of course) and cry. The reason for the tears was totally unexpected (well played Kimberly Knight) and makes you stop and think how things can change with the blink of an eye. I wanted to smack Brandon upside the head in the middle of the book but h ...more
Myra Espino
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing

I loved it!
I love the story and how it was written. The characters are easily to relate with and they are not irritating.
The author really made a good job to make this book easy to relate with and interesting to read.

I love the flow of the story and how it ended.
The characters' personalities blended well with each other that you cannot find them boring.
The character that made my blood boil was Spencer and Brandon's "house guest". It makes me want to strangle somebody. But he also made the story
Stephie2708❤️ Alltheprettybooksilove
Anything Like Me is the third book of the Brandon and Spencer series. This book was better than the first two if that is possible. I could read about Brandon and Spencer all day and still not get enough. The book is an easy read and flows really well. I just wanted to keep reading! The book has some very funny parts that made me laugh out loud! It has some sad parts that made me tear up. This story had a lot of happy moments as well as steamy moments!! I suspected somethings and was right but w ...more
Cap'n Heather.....Aarrrrrrr
I hate doing this.....I really really do :(
I was excited to finish out Spencer and Brandon's story, but this just fell short for me. There was little heat and little drama. What drama there was was short lived and made me want to hit Spencer......
I felt that the second half of the book was just rushed and it was a race to get to the end.f I dont think I have ever skimmed a book as much as I did this one....
Joy Whiteside
Aug 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this the latest by Kimberly Knight. It was an awesome read that I was able to finish in a few hours.

It moved along at a good pace, had characters that were interesting and a story that kept me interested, to the point that I read it in one sitting, did no want to put it down.

Kimberly Knight is an extremely talented author. I cannot wait to read more from this author.
Catherine Arnaud
Jul 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this closure of the series! Spencer and Brandon had a lot of problems during their relationship, but their love are each day more strong. But when you think , now everything is gonna be all right, his brother came and decides to satacy with them for a time that never end. A changing in their lifes routines , and a lot of trouble came with his surprise visit.
But Spencer keeps strong and certain of their love and will make evrything to have their happy ever after.

Great book!
Rochelle Spaccamonti
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!!! It ended perfectly!! I had some suspicions about what would happen, mostly involving Ryan and Blake, but I was wrong! I loved the ending. A few sad moments, lots of happy moments!! A definite re read in my future.
Kim
Dec 15, 2012 rated it liked it

This starts after Wanted left off. Brandon and Spencer are on top of the world. Newly engaged and happy in their new home. The doorbell rings and enter their new house guest.

This story ties up all of the loose ends for Brandon and Spencer. The issue with the trial regarding her kidnapping and attempted murder is resolved. You see the milestones for them and their friends with showers, weddings, babies, job changes and moves.

Brandon came into my life when I was broken, and he put me ba
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
Great ending to a great series! Perfectly done!

This is the third and final book in the series and it is great! It is will leave you hot and bothered, and possibly sobbing.

We are still following Brandon and Spencer, Ryan and Max but we get to see more of Brandon's brother Blake.

Brandon and Spencer go through the ups and downs of a relationship. The love, laughter, and heartache. They make such a great couple. Spencer truly is the "cheese on his macaroni". His proposal is epic, the wedding is won
Em The
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 star review of Anything Like Me

Finally! We find out who was knocking at the door! And with the unexpected visitor comes more bumps in the road in the quest for a happy ever after for Brandon and Spencer!

I have really fallen for these two and been through highs and lows and some funny times two during the last two books and was hoping that they finally get the ending they deserve!

In walks the unexpected and honestly unwanted guest, and he manages to bring out so many emotions in me. At first I
Fierce & Fab Promotions
Anything Like Me is the 3rd book in the B&S series by Kimberly Knight and is NOT a standalone. You definitely have to read the first two books in the series to experience all of Brandon’s YUMMY goodness.

Thus far, Brandon and Spencer has had an intense relationship, which continues to grow, but they’ve definitely had their fair share of drama – some have been life threatening. They’re surprised with an unexpected houseguest, who turns out to be quite a menace. Yet again, Brandon and Spencer f
Shannon
Oct 31, 2013 rated it liked it
again this book was just OK. I think this series and this story line has great potential and maybe with time the author will be able to portray the story a little better. The thing that bugged me in this series is everything seemed to move too fast. Even the tragic or surprise stuff. You kind of knew the twist before hand or what was going to happen then it would happen and bam it's over and everyone is over it.

I do love the way Spencer and Brandon love each other and I finally could feel their
Loralee Bergeson
Feb 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
I also had the awesome privilege of getting an ARC copy of this book. Guess who was up until 1am that'd be me! Once I started it I could not stop (sorry hubby)

Without spoiling, Wow its Hot. There are some twists and turns I did not see coming...But we have to go there. It is well written. I could picture all the scenes happening as I was reading this. I highly recommend going out and buying & reading this book when it is released.... Way to Go Kimberly Knight on your 3rd book.
Claire
Nov 25, 2013 rated it did not like it
No. Just No!!

Honestly the worst book I have EVER read! And I read a lot! I read the whole series thinking that at some point it would get better or redeem itself but no, the whole thing was awful! The idea of the story was ok and the relationship between the main characters was a bit more realistic than other books I've read, but that was about as good as it got!
Kellie Maddox-Ward

A good ending with a nice HEA.
I can't wait to read Brandon's POV on this one.
Kathy
Oct 20, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: guilty-pleasure
I just thought the book was alright. There was a bunch of stuff, but it didn't relate to the plot or anything. Spencer jumped to irrational conclusions quite frequently and it drove me insane.
Stacie
Jul 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great third book. Loved the story and the little bit of angst. Love Brandon and Spencer. Great job again Kimberly!
Jessica
May 29, 2013 marked it as to-read
July 26, 2013 live
Carries Bookescape
Jul 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
totally enjoyed.
  • Accept Me (Wrecked, #3)
  • Stay with Me (Callahan, #2)
  • Burning Up (Bound Together, #2)
  • Blessed Fate (Blessed Tragedy, #2)
  • Wrong Kind of Love (Young Love, #4)
  • Always & Forever (The Billionaire's Son #8)
  • Wild Child (The Wild Ones, #1.5)
  • Misguided Heart (Misguided, #1)
  • White Trash Damaged (White Trash Trilogy, #2)
  • Missing Hart (The Hart Family, #5)
  • Forgiven (This, #4)
  • Taken by Storm (Give & Take, #2)
  • Rock Me Slowly (Buried Alive Rockers, #1)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Final Destination (Seduced by the Park Avenue Billionaire, #3)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
Kimberly Knight is an USA Today Bestselling Author that lives in the mountains near a lake with her loving husband and spoiled cat, Precious. In her spare time, she enjoys watching her favorite reality TV shows, watching the San Francisco Giants win World Series and the San Jose Sharks kick butt.

She's also a two time desmoid tumor/cancer fighter that's made her stronger and an inspiration to her

Club 24 (7 books)
  • Where I Need to Be (Club 24, #1)
  • Wanted (Club 24, #2)
  • Down on Me (Club 24, #4)
  • Bottom of the Bottle (Club 24 #8)
  • Man in the Mirror (Club 24 #9)
  • Untitled (Club 24 #6)