Start by marking “The Proposal (The Proposition, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Proposal (The Proposition, #2)

The Proposal

(The Proposition #2)

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  36,732 ratings  ·  1,812 reviews
In the weeks following Aidans betrayal, Emma has tried her best to move on. Ignoring his countless texts, voice mails, and flowers, she isnt sure she wants to be won back by him. But Aidan isnt going down without a fightespecially not until Emma lets him reveal the secret of his past that caused him to be so commitment phobic.

But fate intervenes when premature labor forces
Published January 10th 2013 by Katie Ashley Productions

To ask other readers questions about The Proposal, please sign up.
Anita M. Mitchell
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  36,732 ratings  ·  1,812 reviews

Start your review of The Proposal (The Proposition, #2)
Aestas Book Blog
Nov 06, 2012 rated it really liked it

SPOILER-FREE REVIEW!!!!

I want to be with you, Em. I want to be with you every fucking moment of every fucking day.

Ohhhh how I love an epic grovel!!

With the start of this book, we are thankfully thrown right back into the OMGOMGOMGOMGGGGG freak out issue we were left off with at the end of book #1, The Proposition. I am SO glad the book didnt skip forward or anything and allowed us to just jump back in and see the rest of the story unfold.

I gotta say, I totally bought Aidans regret over
Rachel (BAVR)
Duchess Nicole
This is what I felt like for the first 85%of this book:

[image error]"/>

Total confusion.

I loved Aiden in The Proposition...he was an unapologetic idiot, lusting and rutting with abandon and slowly coming to terms with his odd fascination with Emma. In The Proposal, I think he grew a vagina. Or just lost his manhood...or gave it to Emma, or something. I don't know.

FINAL REVIEW:
Where to start, where to start? First of all, I really liked The Proposition. I thought it was a cute idea. It was
Kim Person
Nov 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
When Katie provided me with an advanced copy of The Proposal I was.....

I'm was freaking psyched! I was doing the happy dance heck who I'm kidding I was jumping up and down like a kid in a toy store!

Well we all know how the The Proposition ended yep WHO could forget that? Not me, heck no! The book opens with Aidan, yep Mr. I screwed up big-time,POV. When I first started reading the book I literally thought this...................................................................

yes Aidan, I
Jill
Dec 05, 2012 rated it liked it

Finally Aidan and Emma earn their happily-ever-after....but not before some major angst and knee-rash grovelling!

Aidan has betrayed Emma. She wants nothing more to do with him as a partner, even though she is pregnant with his child. Aidan knows he has messed up royally and begs her forgiveness and does all in his power to win her back.

When Emma is raced to hospital she meets Dr Pesh Nadeen. With her and Aidan no longer a couple, she's not immune to the handsome, caring ER doctor. But Aidan is
Seena Seena
Nov 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-fav-s
So after consideration I have decided to redo my review for The Proposal. My previous review was just not up to my usual standard!
(Let's all just be honest here....... my ass got lazy!)

Let me first start by saying that after reading The Proposition, lets just say I was a tad bit upset. **cough**

Photobucket

And even after what Aidan did and shattered my heart, I still loved the man and could not wait for more!

Soooo like any normal person would do, I started stalking Miss Ashley on FB and ate up
~ Becs ~
Nov 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
After a quite frankly jaw-dropping preface, The Proposal picks up pretty much where The Proposition left off. Aidan has done wrong and betrayed Emma and she cannot forgive him. Aidan is a broken man hes activated full-blown emo-mode and hes lost all his sparkle. Gone is the cocky, colourful, arrogant but lovable guy we first met back at the beginning of The Proposition to be replaced by a man quite literally on his knees begging the woman he loves for forgiveness and just not getting it!

This
Holly
Jan 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
*i received an ARC from Katie to read and review*

So when I finished The Proposition I hated Aidan, I mean I really HATED him, like wanted to tie him up by his testicles and use him as a pinata hated him. I didn't think he'd ever be able to redeem himself in my eyes for how he hurt Emma. But guess what? I WAS WRONG!
Photobucket
yea I was that shocked! Because hooooolyyyyyy did he redeemed himself!!! Half way thru the book I was actually starting to get mad at myself the more I started to like him; in fact I
Georgia ♥
5 EPIC ROMANTIC STARS

Because I love you! Did you hear that? I love you, Emma Harrison! I love you with everything in me. If I was honest with myself, Ive probably loved you since that first night at OMalleys. I just couldnt say it until now.

♪♫ Every now and then I get a little lost
My strings all get tangled, my wires all get crossed
Every now and then I'm right up on the edge
Dangling my toes out over the ledge
I just thank God you're here

'Cause when I'm a bullet shot out of a gun
'Cause when I'm a
Erin
Dec 13, 2012 rated it liked it
********2.5 stars*******
Maybe it's just me because there seem to be a lot of readers who really enjoyed this, but it was a big disappointment for me. When I read The Proposition, I loved Aidan and for the most part liked Emma (though her pushiness got on my nerves at times), and after that terrible cliffhanger I was really anxious to get to this sequel. But to me, this series that started out sexy and a little sweet suddenly got preachy, philosophical, and completely off-kilter.

I was expecting a
Rejane
Emily Snow
Nov 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I've had the pleasure to be an early reader for this book and I LOVE IT. Full review coming closer to release!
*TANYA*
Jan 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Pretty good read but not as cute as the first in the series.
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Nov 01, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Im on my knees totally and completely begging you to forgive me.

In one of the most anticipated sequels of the year, the story resumes immediately after Emma caught Aidan with another woman. Although the act was never fully consummated, the trust between them is now broken, making Emma doubt Aidans feelings and commitment to her and their unborn child. She is heartbroken, devastated by his betrayal and confused about her lingering feelings towards a man that took her dream of building a
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Nov 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
The preface leaves you utterly shocked/freaked/dazed/wtf.ed!
+1 for the amazing start!! :)

The TWO things about this book which was constantly bugging the crap out of me were..

ONE
- That I couldn't picture Pesh!! In my head he was a hot Indian guy. But the author barely gave us any description about him so I was pretty bummed about that. If someone has an imagination of how he looks, Please post a picture so it can fill in the face gap for me.
'Dr. McDreamy Bollywood!' I really want to picture him
B.J.
Nov 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This review is brought to you by the words "twatwaffle" and "douchenozzle" (the BEST names Aidan has ever been called!)

Katie Ashley knows how to write a love story. She made us swoon, fall in love then curse and kick our kindles with The Proposition. I was like

at the end.

This book takes us through another myriad of emotions. Emma remains the kind hearted, loving soul she has always been, sticking by Aidan's family despite Aidan tearing her heart to pieces and Aidan has been living a life of
Smitten's Book Blog

Squeeee! *happy dance* Yay! :) :) :)

^^^ That's what this book did to me. It turned me into a sighing, grinning, gooey sap. Oh my goodness, it's sooooo cute.

I loved The Proposition and I was distraught with the cliffhanger ending, so I couldn't wait to get my hands on this! And it didn't disappoint.

Her voice drew him nearer and nearer like a siren leading a man to his doom.

Emma was, as in the first book, a great, strong female lead. She's funny, cute and knows her own mind. I loved that. For
Henz
This book was the sequel to The Proposition and because it ended with a heartbreaking cliffhanger of course I had to read it right away. Did I tell you that Aidan had his asshole moments?? Well he did it; he did the most asshole thing to do and cheated just so he could deny those feelings his having for Emma. Ugh!

In this we learned a secret from his past and this is were Aidan tried to fix what he'd broken; Emma's trust, her heart. He fucked up pretty badly and I think Im enjoying him being
Paula
Dec 15, 2012 rated it really liked it

The Proposal is the highly anticipated sequel to The Proposition and is NOT a stand-alone. You must read The Proposition first before you even read this review or you will read spoilers from the first book.

A hopeful look entered his tortured eyes. Id give anything and everything in this world to redeem myself with you. Just please, please give me the chance.

After the shocking ending of the first book, I was anxiously awaiting to see what happens with Aidan and Emma. I was extremely mad at
Sofia Lazaridou
Nov 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Pre-reading: Aidan you better make things right in this one or someone won't see the next dawn...

After reading the book: Aidan you are lucky and I won't kill you. Seriously I wasn't expecting all the things he did to get Emma back. He showed her how sweet and caring he is and that he is going to be there for her. Somehow I couldn't be mad at Aidan for cheating, which is not something I do usually, and I was hoping he was going to get her back with some grand gesture. But the grand gestures are
Sandra Cortez
Nov 04, 2012 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. "I would be lost if you hadn't come into my life and I thank God everyday that you gave me another chance to show you how much my soul cries for you." Seriously? What man says crap like that. My soul cries for you? I almost wanted to hurl LOL!!

I absolutely adored the Proposition but this was one was sappy line after sappy line. By 70% I was completely bored and ready for Em to have her baby. I soo missed my alpha male Aiden. His manhood was apparently left in The Proposition and Em's
Michele ~ la Smoocherina
Nov 28, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: pregnancy
Just completely disappointing. Why is Aiden winking at Emma when she's still mad at him? And pesh is a terrible plot device. The medical stuf was completely wrong, from how the terbutaline was administered to the post partum care of the baby.

This was so eagerly awaited. If I had to read "her heart stopped beating then it started again" one more time, I might puke.
Michelle Valentine
Nov 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!!!!! Full review, complete with gifs, to come!!!
Eni
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: just-love-it
This book was so sweet.
I loved it.
Elle (Ligia)
You guys!

Ah! That was such a great ending to this amazing story! Yay! Can you tell I'm happy? Can you? CAN YOU? lol

Let's see... what can I tell you guys about it...

So if you remember right I was left more than just freaking out at the end of The Proposition [review] so excuse me for dying to read the sequel. Gah. The waiting was terrible. Actually, I think it's the worst cliffie I've had to live through. Ever!

Okay. Moving on.

In The Proposal we have Emma and Aidan back, but with a major brick
Debbie
Dec 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
One of my most anticipated books of 2013 and thank the fuck it came out this month instead of March. Emma really disappointed me. I'll tell you more about that in my full review. I must say that Aidan really impressed me and it didn't take me very long to forgive him for what he did at the end of The Proposition. I just wished Emma would have clearly seen all of Aidan's efforts.

For fans of The Proposition, you'll definitely want to read The Proposal. Aidan will most definitely have you swooning
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (SLOW)
Could barely tolerate this read ! Defiantly won't be reading Book III !
Christy
Nov 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The story of Aidan and Emma continues...

Aidan Emma
I want you to think about this for a minute. What would you rather have? Words that can be spoken lightly and then taken back so easily, or would you rather have actions?

The Proposal starts off right where The Proposition left off... the first half of the book had me all over the place, it was angsty- had me upset, happy, sad, nervous, then the second half- ahhhh sweet relief! Sexy and romantic! Overall, loved the whole book!!!

Aidan screwed up. Big
Anne OK
Nov 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-reads
Hes a screw up yep Aidan did a bad, bad thing. Now hes got to grovel and beg and plead to make things right with Emma. And Emma isnt going to make it easy for him! Shes even going to consider casting him aside forever in favor of another man. Whoa! Dont think for one minute that Aidan is going to let that happen at least not without giving everything hes got in him to turn the tables around. The character of Pesh was probably my least favorite aspect about this story. I just didnt find him ...more
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
The continued story of Emma and Aiden. The first book in the series ends with Aiden hurting Em by hooking up with a girl (being caught before the deed). His fear of commitment and doing this to sabotage his relationship with Emma, he suddenly realizes she's all he wants.....her and baby Noah. And he's willing to go all out to prove to her that she can trust him.

Suddenly Aiden's dad has heart problems. The stress of it in the hospital puts Emma into preterm labor. Her doctors orders- strict
Books like this 5 188 Jun 17, 2013 02:15AM
Madison Mega-Mara...: This topic has been closed to new comments. #13 The Proposal **** 1 2 Mar 26, 2013 01:29PM

• Disastrous (Disastrous, #1)
  • All In (The Blackstone Affair, #2)
  • Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)
  • Honor Thy Teacher (Honor, #2)
  • Folding Hearts (Mitchell Family, #2)
  • Grounded (Up in the Air, #3)
  • Mile High (Up in the Air, #2)
  • Wreck Me (Wrecked, #1)
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
  • Effortless (Thoughtless, #2)
  • Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno, #2)
  • Up to Me (The Bad Boys, #2)
  • Love Left Behind
  • Eyes Wide Open (The Blackstone Affair, #3)
  • Exquisite (Exquisite, #1)
  • Restore Me (Wrecked, #2)
  • Love in the Dark: 12 Book Boxed Set
  • Fight with Me (With Me in Seattle, #2)
Katie Ashley is a New York Times, USA Today, and Amazon Top Three Best-Selling author of both Indie and Traditionally published books. She's written rockers, bikers, manwhores with hearts of gold, New Adult, and Young Adult. She lives outside of Atlanta, Georgia with her daughter, Olivia, her rescue mutts, Belle and Elsa, and her two cats, Mama Kitty and Luna. She has a slight obsession with The ...more

The Proposition (4 books)
  • The Proposition (The Proposition, #1)
  • The Pairing (The Proposition, #3)
  • The Plan (The Proposition, #4)