Start by marking “The Saint (The Original Sinners, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Saint (The Original Sinners, #5)

The Saint (The Original Sinners #5)

4.59  ·  Rating details ·  6,028 Ratings  ·  979 Reviews
In the beginning, there was him.

Gutsy, green-eyed Eleanor never met a rule she didn't want to break. She's sick of her mother's zealotry and the confines of Catholic school, and declares she'll never go to church again. But her first glimpse of beautiful, magnetic Father Marcus Stearns and his lust-worthy Italian motorcycle is an epiphany. Suddenly, daily Mass seems like
Published June 24th 2014 by Harlequin MIRA

To ask other readers questions about The Saint, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Dyantha Bogerd not to be rude but thank you for spoiling a book..next time would you please put your question as a spoiler.
Ja'Onna Wilson The book gets better. The white series is about Nora recounting her days as a submissive to soren, the memories are very rich, colorful and humorous.…moreThe book gets better. The white series is about Nora recounting her days as a submissive to soren, the memories are very rich, colorful and humorous. Yeah, when the book goes back to the present it does become a little depressing but the memories are really good. I must say, this book took me off guard, I finished the last book thinking everyone won and was happy. This beginning was a rude awakening, I'm still not sure how it all happened with Soren dying and all. (less)

Christy
5+ Stars!!!
 photo f4f6a7fd-96be-449b-adf4-72f478e97334_zpse7077e1f.jpg

Just when I find myself thinking Tiffany’s books can’t get any better I am proven wrong. If only we would have had this book first, I think everyone would have had such a different opinion of Søren. I loved the way this story was told. In mostly flashbacks from Nora. I hope all the installments of the White Years are told exactly this way. As a bedtime story so to speak.

Anyone who’s read The Original Sinners series knows that Eleanor was a troubled youth. Things with both parents we
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
It's LIVE everywhere!
Grab an AMAZING read or start the series!
#EpicForbiddenLove

And begin it did!! WOW!! This book is just, WOW. SO, so good. Tiffany Reisz NEVER fails. I didn't want the experience to end; it gave me a book hangover to end all book hangovers!

This is a, no ordinary love story from Tiffany Reisz....

Tiffany Reisz has her very own brand of magic in The Original Sinners series. It's exciting, deliciously erotic, gripping, intense and so very, very moving. The effortless writing is
Pam
6 intoxicating stars

“Unfortunately, there’s no way to tell you the story of Kingsley and me without telling you the story of Søren and me,” she said. “It’s all one story, the three of us.”

“Will it hurt to talk about it?”

“Yes,” she said. “But a little pain never stopped me before.”

This was the beginning to an epic tale of love beyond measure. I can't tell you how much I LOVE this series, and to be able to live through how it all started just made it feel even more like a gift. Søren, Elle an
Karen
Dec 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 STARS

ABSOLUTELY CAPTIVATING!!!! Tiffany Reisz never ceases to amaze me. This series… honestly I’m dumbstruck. It’s just BRILLIANT!!!I I can’t elaborate much into the story… since it hasn’t been officially released yet, and I don’t want to risk any spoilers.

But here is what I will say…

That it will take you on a journey…

[image error]  photo 302c7b1495d28b59561703539d8b69f5.jpg

Where you will meet someone new…

[image error]  photo 0323761-czs-2-174_199.jpg

You will be sad and confused…

[image error]  photo large-1.gif

There will be a bedtime story…

[image error]  photo 7df93956-241e-4135-99b3-b2256e27068c.jpg

By someone you already know…

[i
~IreneOust~
Nov 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

April 24, 2014

Bottom line is, I will read anything Ms Reisz writes. Always. And if she ever decides to quit writing, I will just keep on rereading her stuff because she is THAT good! I need to gather my thoughts in order to write a full review for this but this is yet another book of Tiffany's that is going straight onto my 'favorites' shelf.

April 18, 2014

Good Friday, you say?? I say BEST FRIDAY EVER!!! I woke up to an email from GR telling me I am one of their First Reads lucky winners of this
Jasmine
5 STARS! ★★★★★

“Once there lived…a priest.”

When I pick up a Tiffany Reisz book, I know I will never be left disappointed. And damn right because with The Saint, I couldn't even put it down for a minute as the queen of literary erotica that is TR has got me on a tight leash as I get reacquainted with The Original Sinners. There really is nothing that comes close to the Eighth Circle world that she has created and with her alluring writing that seemed so effortless, I simply cannot bring myself t
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, favorites
5+ AMEN Stars

description

Tiffany Reisz brought this series to a whole new level with this book, the writing was truly phenomenal! As much as a fan will want to go slow on this story it’s impossible and thus countless rereads will be taking place because this book was that good. Even if you have never read a single book in this series – I implore friends to give this book a shot because you will be hooked! I knew Nora and Søren’s back story was going to be good, but this blew my mind.

Nora is in the Black For
Rachel Reads Ravenously

"You're not a normal priest, are you?"
"My God, I hope not."

photo thesaintcollage.png

I LOVE LOVE this author!!! I know going into any book she's written I will read something original and something that will suck me in right from the beginning. I love her writing style.

The Saint is the sort of prequel to the Original Sinners series. Nora finds herself in Germany, grieving, and ends up telling the tale of how she and Søren met. I am so glad that Tiffany Reisz wrote this book, and although I know you're
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
Now live!! AMAZON

5 stars!!

My ratings for this series have always been a bit skewed. I’ve rated the previous 4 books all 10 stars – highest rating I’ve ever given – and so for this book to only get 5 stars is the equivalent of a 4 out of 5 on a typical rating scale. I can’t find it in me to give any TOS book less than a 5 star rating because Tiffany’s writing is just that good.

description

As my #1 highly anticipated book of 2014, The Saint didn’t disappoint and it’s guaranteed to be one of my top reads of th
Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》
RTC
The Siren was good but the Saint was even better! Because it's about The Saint. We all know who the Saint is. It's my Søren!! And guess who Søren is? That's right, he is my baby!! I fucking love his name and I love him even more. Ahhh!!

. . .
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
IT'S LIVE US: http://amzn.to/1sZJn31
Go check the blog tour and interview with Tiffany Reisz:http://readmore-sleepless.blogspot.gr...

6 NORA AND SOREN'S STARS

"Because there is nothing I wouldn't do to protect you,
Eleanor.Nothing I wouldn't do to help you and nothing
I wouldn't do to save you.Nothing."

This book was perfection!!I can't even express how much I loved it!I devoured it!It was emotional,intense and powerful!!This book will be a part of my heart and I will keep it till the end!OMG It was
Amy (Foxy)
Apr 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Amy (Foxy) by: Natalie
LOVED IT!!! Another masterpiece by Ms. Reisz.

Who doesn't like a bedtime story that involves a fairy tale between One king and One queen?! Nora's bedtime story left me feeling like the recipient of the story, "Forgive me. I was utterly riveted by your story. I might have entered a fugue state."

Here is a little snippet of Nora starting off her bedtime story:
"The story starts with a stick in the ground and ends with an orgy."

When I got to the end of Nora's bedtime fairy tale I didn't want it
Brandi
It's live! AMAZON

description

I don't even know where to begin. This book. Is FUCKING awesome. I devoured it. It is perfection. Tiffany Reisz blew me away, again. The beginning of Eleanor and Søren was everything I had hoped for.

"It begins with a whimper but ends in a bang."

The Saint will take you on a journey to the past and give you glimpses of the present. New characters are introduced and ashes are spread. As Eleanor tells the story of how she met Søren, and eventually Kingsley.

"Once there lived a ...
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Apr 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, hot-and-sexy
5 Mesmerizing Stars

photo tumblr_mq1r4eGQsi1s609a5o4_250_zps6eda6e5a.gif

Destiny.....Fate......Foreordination

photo theSaint_zps0f970d89.jpg

The Saint is a book that takes us back to the beginning of The Original Sinners. It's the story of how Soren, Kingsley and Nora came to be. It's told as a bed time story, a fairy tale of sorts, by Nora to her surprise visitor. He wants to know of her past and of those who are entwined in her soul. How did Nora become the woman she is today, how did taking Communion 20 years ago forever change her world?

15 year old Eleanor is the same sa
Kim  *Mo Chridhe*
I feel sorry for the people who read the blurb for this thinking that it's the first in a series. For me, one of the highlights of my entire reading experience so far is seeing The 8th Circle through Zach's eyes and thinking this as Søren entered the room:

BUUUUUUUT, if you haven't read the blurb, just don't go there. Backtrack a bit, okay, a lot, and start with The Siren first, k?

Any Tiffany Reisz book I read is guaranteed fun times, this being no exception. Young Eleanor is just as entertaining
Mo
Aug 18, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Thought it was a load of crap. Cannot believe this was the same author that wrote TOS.

Christ, I needed some patience, prayer and perseverance to finish this. I mean, did I really read the same book as every one else?

Where was the intellect of previous books? The religious connotations? I don't know. So fucking disappointing.

I used to love Nora. I hated her in his book. Even started to hate Søren. Well maybe "hate" is too strong a word but my views were so different reading this one from when I
DW
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow... The Saint was crazy good. I really enjoyed Eleanor's character.

Of course it gets 5 stars because it was so good but I have to admit that I was not a Soren fan. Honestly, I'm not sure why Eleanor loved him so much. In Eleanor's words.. "He had a stick up his ass". I really thought about this and I just don't like him very much!

Kingsley though.. I loved him. He was arrogant and very sure of himself but he was also gentle and very caring toward Eleanor.

It was a very confusing story in some
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
When I imagine Søren, I can only imagine the Sun.
The sun is this ball of energy, which emits so much light, only gives but doesn't take.
Its so beautiful that all the planets orbit it.

Its so bright and powerful that no one can look directly at it.
Thats Søren for me, no one can touch him, his this untouchable thing what everyone wants be be near. He's hot and full of fire. If one goes to close, they'd burn. THATS SØREN.

This book was literally killing me, whan I was reading it, because I knew I'd
Beverly
5 Perfection Stars

“faith is the assurance of things hoped for, a conviction of things not seen.”

The Saint begins with thirty-six year old Nora telling the story of her life from age 15 to 21. If you have read The Original Sinners Series you have seen glimpses of the past. It is nothing compared to reading a full book about young Eleanor. I loved seeing her meet and developing a relationship with Søren and King. Nora is one of my favorite characters and I loved seeing she was always outspoken,
Michelle
Apr 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
5...and so it began, stars!

ARC received on behalf of Harlequin from NetGalley.

Screenshot_20

The Saint, the first book in the quartet aptly named The White Years is the story of Nora, when she was just Elle, soon to be Eleanor and eventually claim the title Little One. But this retelling of the years of when Soren and Nora met is not merely told, it's given to you piece by piece as a bedtime story.. but for whom, you'll have to read to find out.

As Nora begins her story, she takes us back to the start - a fif
Katie(babs)
Oct 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was me as I read the first 50 pages:

And the half way through it was like the hand of God hit me with his fist, and this was me until the end:

I was gutted, aroused, thrilled, shocked, jaw on the floor, so many emotions I cannot name about The Saint.

Home run for Ms. Reisz and possibly at this moment the best book she has written to date.

I will say that although I have no desire to be a part of this world Nora inhabits, I loved being an observer. While I may not agree with some of things tha
Kirsten
4.5 How it all began... stars!

photo image.jpg1_zpssdsnsgen.jpg

The Saint tells the story of the very beginning of one of our favorite couples, Nora and Søren. Through memories, Nora confesses the tale to a new "friend". Though some of the things said were mentioned in other books, this gave us an in-depth background to these certain events, and also other new facts about what happened twenty years ago.

photo imagejpg3_zpsdfa8f0b7.jpg

Since most who read this already know at least a little bit of this love story, I'm doing my review slightly different and p
TeriLyn
Apr 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
**The Saint generously provided by Harlequin via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.**

5+++ Forever & Everything Stars

"Once there lived..."

I'd rate this 100 stars if GR would give me the option.

"The story starts with a stick and ends with an orgy..."

Tiffany Reisz. Good god (I haven’t decided if the pun is intended or not), the woman writes a powerful, gripping story. She’s tricky that Tiffany. I felt like an anxious, young child on the edge of my seat at story time willing Wilbur’s
Debra

★★★★★ 5+ Stars!

Tiffany Reisz never disappoints... Absolutely loved it! <3

Review to come.

**ARC kindly provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review**
Kimberly Carrington-Fox
//RELECTURA//
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 maravillosas estrellitas
Hay historias que te llegan especialmente y eso me pasa con la historia de Nora y Søren, me parece tan sumamente especial y preciosa... Es un disfrute constante ver los inicios de su amor, tan estupendamente escritos por Tiffany Reisz. Podría estar leyendo este libro toda la vida y no me cansaría, lo adoro. (Para más info, leed nuestra reseña!)
_____________________________

Pura perfección. No me veía yo en este estado lector desde "El jinete de bronce"
Stacia (the 2010 club)
Oct 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Someone looking for dark, edgy, and contemplative eroticism.

Did anyone else feel like they were stuck in a wacky episodic series as they were reading? Or was that just me?

Reviewer Note : The Saint is part prequel and part continuation of the Original Series series. I would not start with this book if you are new to Reisz because you will have some things spoiled and you also might not understand some of the character backstory. A good jumping off point for the entire series would be to start with The Siren.

The Saint gives an entirely new meaning to "tel
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Wow. Just wow. I find writing reviews for Tiffany Reisz books are very difficult for me. I think the books in general are so deep and emotionally consuming, anything I can come up with seems elementary and just...paltry.

The Saint
begins with Nora taking some time away in the Black Forest. She's clearly grieving but we don't know why. Kingsley's son, Nico comes to visit and Nora finds herself telling him "her story."

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The Saint is alternating between the past and present as she tells Nico how s
5 trillion billion stars...I can't even....This is still my #1 favorite series ever, and my #1 favorite author ever...

Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳

Søren, I missed you...

( Yes, I made him a real blonde! )

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

THE SAINT - IT'S LIVE AT AMAZON.CO.UK!

She's never met a rule she didn't want to break.
He's the one man she can't have.

But her first glimpse of beautiful, magnetic Father Marcus Stearns - Søren to her and only her - is an epiphany. Eleanor is consumed - yet even she knows being in love with a priest can't be right.

But some rules are just made to be broken...
And then a whole world o
Hulya Kara Yuksel
This was the 5th book of Original Sinners series and so far I'm really, really enjoying them very much. And I must say this story gets better and better with each book.... 😏Anyway I can't wait to read other books and novellas too. 😀😀😀

Søren, you own me body&soul. I love you,sir. ❤❤❤

He started to speak but not in English. It was Danish, his first language. She knew some Danish, enough for her and Søren to tell each other “I need you, I want you” without anyone understanding them. But in her f
heartbreaking doubts 7 117 Sep 09, 2014 07:56PM
Sinners & Sirens ...: The Saint (The Original Sinners #5) **spoilers** 214 366 Aug 08, 2014 06:03PM
Fifty Shades of R...: JULY 2014 BOTM ~ The Saint by Tiffany Reisz 12 66 Jul 12, 2014 11:16AM
  • Mirror of My Soul (Nature of Desire, #4)
  • Beyond Pain (Beyond, #3)
  • Captivated
  • Special Forces - Veterans (Special Forces, #3)
  • Finding Eden (Eden, #2)
  • The Whored's Prayer (Whored, #2)
  • Big Sky
  • Kick (Forbidden, #1)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 3 "Betrayed" (My Masters' Nightmare, #3)
  • Dexter (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #3)
  • Vol.1 (London Brown, #3.5)
  • Take Me, Break Me (Pierced Hearts, #1)
  • The Education of Sebastian & The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #1-2)
  • Still (Long Slow Tease, #1)
  • The Devil's Reprise (Devils, #2)
Tiffany Reisz is the USA Today-bestselling author of the Romance Writers of America RITA®-winning Original Sinners series from Harlequin's Mira Books.

Born in Owensboro, Kentucky, Tiffany graduated from Centre College with a B.A. in English. She began her writing career while a student at Wilmore, Kentucky's Asbury Theological Seminary. After leaving seminary to focus on her fiction, she wrote The
More about Tiffany Reisz

The Original Sinners (9 books)
  • The Siren (The Original Sinners, #1)
  • The Angel (The Original Sinners, #2)
  • The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3)
  • The Mistress (The Original Sinners, #4)
  • The King (The Original Sinners, #6)
  • The Virgin (The Original Sinners, #7)
  • The Queen (The Original Sinners, #8)
  • The Chateau (The Original Sinners, #9)
“Do you hear that?”

She tilted her head and listened.

“No. I don’t hear anything. Do you hear something?” she asked Søren.
“I do.”
“What?”
“God laughing at me.”
31 likes
“If I'm going to give you forever," she said, raising her chin higher, "I want something in return."

"I already offered to help you out of your mess. What else do you want?"

Eleanor considered her demands. He sounded open to suggestion, which was good because she had a suggestion.

"Everything."

"Everything?" he repeated. "As in. . .?"

"Every. Thing." She stared at him across the desk, and this time it was her turn not to blink. "I give you forever, the least you can give me is everything.”
29 likes