Start by marking “Escape with Me” as Want to Read:
Escape with Me

Escape with Me

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  50 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Could the safest place be in his arms?

Desperate to escape the media firestorm surrounding her duplicitous late husband, San Francisco designer Lana Corday flees to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Her idyllic seaside home is the perfect place for a fresh start…especially when Lana meets sexy hunk Tennison West. But is the enigmatic filmmaker a man she can rely on or just
Published March 19th 2013 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about Escape with Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Escape with Me

Tracy Hale
Mar 12, 2013 rated it liked it
Nice book to read. Lana and Tennison have good chemistry. Good book for a rainy day.
Louise
Apr 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Rating: 4.5
Review: Lana Corday was once a happily married woman until the day her husband died and she found out how duplicitous he was. Lana couldn’t believe what all she learns about her husband after his death.

Janice has weave a great story where the heroine is known to be independent and a smart woman who is struggling to get her life back after learning about the things her husband did. The San Francisco designer has had the media surrounding her every move.

Agent Tennyson Isles has enliste
Nova
Oct 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is the story of Lana Corday and Tennison West. Lana was happily married until her husband's deceptions are found out after his boat "mysteriously" blows up. She is a designer who needs to escape the media frenzy after all the truths about her husband are brought about. She goes back to the Outer Banks of North Carolina to her childhood home. This is where she meets Ten. He is a special agent for the FBI assigned to find out if Lana's husband really is dead or if there is something else goin ...more
Reshemah
Apr 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Ten and Lana's story. There was plenty of action to go along with a great love story. The only downside to this book was that it seemed to be drawn out at the end. Where it could have ended several chapters early, it seemed the author was trying to meet the word count by adding stuff that was pointless to the story. Other than that, this was a really great story by Janice Sims. I wish we could get a story about Eduadro and Carrie. Those two deserve to be together.
Sarai
Jun 01, 2013 rated it liked it
This was my first book by Janice Sims. It was a good read, but I'm not sure if I liked it enough to check out more books by her. I can tell she's a talented author though, with really good ideas. So I probably will give her another chance. The story didn't draw me in as quick as I wanted it to, but it eventually picked up.
Shaquaila
Mar 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Ten and Lana story at taking another chance at love. I called this book Mission Playback! loved how Miss Sims did something a little different to with the action mix in. Great read. Checkout my full review on amazon please. Quay!
Shone
Jun 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: yes
Janice Sims has once again weaved a story of mystery, intrigue, and love. Lana Corday runs home to the Outer Banks of North Carolina and her father after the death of her husband and the scandal which followed. Go with Lana to the Outer banks where she learns the real truth and heals.
Jackie Roberts
Oct 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book started off with a bang. Full of mystery and loads of intrigue. Loved Lana and Ten's story. He was definitely the man for her.
Morgan