Start by marking “Pídeme lo que quieras (Pídeme lo que quieras, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pídeme lo que quieras (Pídeme lo que quieras, #1)

Pídeme lo que quieras

(Pídeme lo que quieras #1)

3.82  ·  Rating details ·  16,359 ratings  ·  1,148 reviews
Tras la muerte de su padre, el prestigioso empresario alemán Eric Zimmerman decide viajar a España para supervisar las delegaciones de la empresa Müller. En la oficina central de Madrid conoce a Judith, una joven ingeniosa y simpática de la que se encapricha de inmediato.

Judith sucumbe a la atracción que el alemán ejerce sobre ella y acepta formar parte de sus juegos sexua
Published November 8th 2012 by Esencia (first published 2012)

·  16,359 ratings  ·  1,148 reviews

Start your review of Pídeme lo que quieras (Pídeme lo que quieras, #1)
Nikki (Saturday Nite Reader)
I won this in a goodreads giveaway and didn’t know what to fully expect. Nevermind that it was playing off of 50 Shades (which isn’t a literary work either) but this was just not for me. I can get passed the sexual choices (a bit too brazen for me though, not my thing), but I was not a fan of the weak main character who made excuse after excuse because she thought she was in love (like after a few romps and knowing he isn’t only with her). I don’t know why I kept reading, maybe to see how this w ...more
Tianna✸loves books✸
With SOOOOOO many books and not enough time, this one wasn't worth the trouble.
This book is all sex sex and sex. I'm not impressed.

Note: I received a free e-copy of the book via Net Galley in exchange for an honest review. Special thanks to the author and publisher for giving me a chance to read it.
Jess castellanos lobaton

When I started this book I was like: "OMG, What am I doing? Whyyyy am I doing this to myself??? " but I kept reading....

It doesn't get much better really. There is a point in which you may want to know more about the "real story" (besides all the sex) but the characters are just not cool. She is incredibly immature, noisy, kind of like spoiled but the author gives her tons of abilities (naaaaaaaa). And Eric, well I like him better than the rest but he doesn't convince me much. I mean, sometimes
~Book Reviews by Trish~
In all honesty, I was completely shocked by how good this book was. I'm normally not into the whole sex from the start, however, this book completely changed my mind.

I love Jude as a character, she's bold, stubborn, doesn't take crap from anyone, and she's a dare devil. Eric was your normal boss type of character, but he had his own unique personality when it came to certain things. For instance, you see the worry and love in his words even before he really knew what was happening. The only thin
Keisha Garner
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

So freaking good from the beginning to end couldn’t put it down . The characters give me so much life
Janet
Thank you, Net Galley for the opportunity to review this book --- as people who follow me know, I do not regurgitate what the book is about as that is usually evident from the title and book jacket and what the description from the top of the page where my reviews end up (Amazon, Goodreads, etc.) HOWEVER … as this is a fiction book that I have reviewed that is not necessarily obvious or self-explanatory from the title do here is what was provided by the publisher!

Getting stuck in an elevator wit
Karam (bookishskippy)
Never ever judge the book by its cover.
This is by far the most erotic romantic book i have ever read and would like to say this bookstores should place a tag on it as it is worst that fifty shades of grey. The scenes and romance was so duper crazy to even read.
I honestly would like to say this i honestly dont think any asian person who pick this up to read. I will not be giving out a summary of this book but just want to share that if you see this book please avoid it if you are not comfortabl
MM
Jan 09, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
SO ANNOYING. DNF. I cannot stand a heroine who does not stick to her convictions the second she’s turned on. Jude had many things to be genuinely upset about, and boy did we have to listen to it, but the second Eric flicks his pinky at her she does whatever he wants. Eric... what is there to like about him. He’s a jerk. I appreciate an alpha as much as the next girl but there is nothing redeemable about him in the 40% of the book I have read thus far.

This book has so much back and forth with no
Dayanara
Jan 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So freaking hot, can't wait for book #2! Where's my Zimmerman? <3 ...more
Fernanda
Aug 17, 2020 rated it did not like it
The expression of the decadency of humanity in something some call literature.
CharlotteAtena
Jun 07, 2021 rated it liked it
Ok, this book was something else, let me tell you. I liked it ( in a way ). It was funny and annoying at the same time.
We have the same premise, girl meets billionaire boy, they fall in love, they've sex.
Meet Judith ( Jud ) a hot Spanish secretary and Eric the German boss. They have chemistry, but they lack other things. What pissed me off was the fact that the book had the same pace and followed the same line over and over and over again: fights-sex-everything is good in the hood.
The characters
rabbit
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Eh, there's some good steamy bits in here, though this won't appeal to those who don't like multiple partners in their erotic romance. The constant I love you/ I never want to see you again and "by the way, have you met Helga?" cycle got irritating after a while . The nonsensical abrupt mid scene ending was also infuriating and a quick peek at the second book is as bad (I have KU) they've split up with no explanation, obviously something happened off book but there was no lead up in the last boo ...more
Calf
Jan 07, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good read, yet right in the middle of the story, with absolutely no warning, it stopped -- to be continued (I assume) at some later date. There was no mention of when we might expect the sequel, but it isn't available now, which is when I want it! Had there been a hint at a sequel, I would have noted that and returned periodically to see if it was available. Since there was no mention of it at all, I'll scratch this author off my list.

NOTE TO WRITERS: I'm sure I'm not alone when I st
Irene Marshall
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story

A very interesting quite intense romantic story. Judith seems like a relatively normal woman a little wild maybe she loves to take part in motocross and is expert in karate but her sex life is fairly boring until she meets her boss Eric. They have immediate chemistry and he takes her on a roller coaster ride of sexual discovery. They don't have an easy time with something usually happening to spoil things for them and just as she is ready to leave her life in Spain to move to Germany w
Zuray yaruz7
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I know this book is not for everyone and that's ok. Me? I just can help it I love Jude and Eric. This is a reread for me, the first time I read it in Spanish and I wanted to know if the translation was good and I got say that I really enjoyed it there were a few words that I felt were lost in translation but nothing to big that wouldn't let me enjoy the story.

What I'm sad to report is that I don't know if it was a formatting error or what but the book isn't complete. I had to go back to my Span
Juan Rivera
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: lecturas-2017
One more book, cut more "sensual" than romantic.

The book is about the world of those who like to share their partners (Swingers), how it excites them.

I think that everyone in the world decides what he wants and how far he wants to take it, what if I in this subject completely disagree .

By the way and after reading the shadows of Gray that ended so well, this ends too badly. Why do couples who love each other do not listen and try to fix things with all their effort and let a worthwhile love end
Mary
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ok but drama

This book started out ok, then seemed to turn. The relationship between the two main characters is childish at times treating each other poorly then finding ways to hurt the other using other people to do so only to come back together again. The basic story is good with the exception of their sexual antics, they are at times a bit much and not really my thing. Which brings me to my dilemma of wanting to give up on these two immature individuals and wanting some final resolution to th
S Knoll
Dec 09, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not sure if this was because it was translated but the writing was very choppy and elementary feeling. There were scenes that felt like a bad recreation of fifty shades specifically the texting back and forth between the boss and employee. I finished it in a few hours so it’s an easy read. The main female character is a dormat to the whims and hostility from someone she is in a relationship with. Finished it but I could have lived without it.
Blanca Flores
Mar 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: leidos
Im very liked this book, cos, it is something we woman a dream of. Together judi discover a new world as it changes the expeitations you had about what traditional sex would be. But they also face the typical problems of couples where there is trust in sex but not when he is out the room where Erick´s distrust is greater by not talking about his problems.

In short, it is a book full of lust, desire for romance and, above all, humor.
Angélica Figueredo
Mar 14, 2021 rated it it was ok
Shelves: leidos
This book is... okey, now... The book is entertaining but no more. I really don't like it very much, don't tell you it was wrong, I'm sure that if you're a lover of this genre you'll like it, the truth is that the protagonist exasperated me, her lack of character and decision was sometimes... irritating. Anyway, I just have to say. / Este libro está... okey, ahora... El libro es entretenido, pero ya no más. No me gusta mucho, no te digo que estaba mal, estoy segura de que si eres amante de este ...more
Kris
I did not like the way Eric treated Jude. He was very controlling and expected her to be at his beckon call without him having to answer for where he was or what he was doing. This ended on a "sort of" cliffhanger. However, it was not enough of one for me be interested in going any further with the series.

ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Linda Foley
Sex but little substance

It is had when I care more about the car than the characters. Other writers tell stories about boss and employee sexual relations but this one harbors on the cusp of manipulation and not subtlety. Eric is not a likeable character. In fact all the company seems to do is see how many people can have sex in the office.
Christina Wilson
Feb 09, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Let's just say naughty....as in naughty starts in the first chapter. I am not complaining, I chose this book for a book bingo because of steamy scenes. It was a lot of naughty. If you are into naughty, please read this book. You will get a little bit of every type of sexual escapade, minus S&M. ...more
Erika Rinaker
Repetitive

The story gets very old when it just repeats. After pushing to the end you find the plot that should have been introduced in the middle of the book. This leaves the unanswered questions that are supposed to buy the next book, however I can’t bring myself to read another word from this author.
Craig J Delaney
Sep 11, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Poorly written

Poorly written. You just couldn’t feel attached to the characters. Lots of time Skipped and sometimes felt lost. It would have been nice to develop characters a bit more. I mean, all of a sudden, she rides motorcycles and is in a race. No hints to this before hand. No practicing. Etc.
Amanda
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I would recommend this book to people who either like stories that involve constant getting together and breaking up or who are looking for very explicit sex scenes with more than one partner. The book definitely delivered in those areas, but I found the relationship drama to be too much. The story continues in book 2 and does not have an HFN (nor HEA) ending.
Mercedes
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot tempered Spanish woman meets bossy, grumpy German man.

This book is a rollercoaster ride from start to finish. An unconventional relationship developed between admin assistant Judith Flores and German owner Eric Zimmerman. It is definitely a page turner that you have to read yourself to enjoy and understand the relationship. Not for the faint hearted or straight laced.
Diane
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

Good book. The theme is along the lines of Fifty Shades of grey. I liked the characters. What I didn't like is having a cliff hanger at the end where you have to buy the next book to find out what happens.
Sandi Burns
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I found myself staying up way to late some nights reading this because I would get to a good part and want to keep finding out what would happen next. Not my usual type of book but it kept me interested.
April
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot and Steamy

I enjoyed this book because of the deep love connection between the hero and heroine. I don't care so much for the sharing and offering to other couples but I felt the intense emotion building between Jude and Eric. I look forward to reading the next book.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
English version 2 49 Jan 07, 2015 10:25PM

• Cincuenta sombras mßs oscuras (TrilogÝa Cincuenta sombras 2)
  • Culpa mía (Culpables #1)
  • A través de mi ventana (Hidalgos, #1)
  • Lujuria
  • Culpa tuya (Culpables #2)
  • Marfil (Enfrentados, #1)
  • Lascivia
  • H de Harry (BG.5 #1)
  • Culpa nuestra (Culpables #3)
  • Coraz�n Oscuro: Un amor clandestino, rodeado de oscuridad
  • Ébano (Enfrentados #2)
  • Corazón de Fuego: Volví para reclamar lo mío (Trílogía Corazón nº 3)
  • Mi hombre. Devoción
  • Todo lo que somos juntos (Deja que ocurra, #2)
  • Antes de diciembre
  • Todo lo que nunca fuimos (Deja que ocurra, #1)
  • Corazón de Hielo: Un demonio también puede llevarte al cielo (Trilogía Corazón nº 2)
María del Carmen Rodríguez del Álamo Lázaro was born on 1965 in Nuremberg, Germany, daugther of a Spanish mother and a North American father. She grew up in Madrid, Spain. She worked during years as secretary. Under the pseudonym of Megan Maxwell (her first heroine), she published romance novels since 2010.

Pídeme lo que quieras (5 books)
  • Pídeme lo que quieras, ahora y siempre (Pídeme lo que quieras, #2)
  • Pídeme lo que quieras, o déjame (Pídeme lo que quieras, #3)
  • Pídeme lo que quieras y yo te lo daré (Pídeme lo que quieras, #4)
  • El Kamasutra de Pídeme lo que quieras