Start by marking “Pídeme lo que quieras (Pídeme lo que quieras, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pídeme lo que quieras (Pídeme lo que quieras, #1)

Pídeme lo que quieras

(Pídeme lo que quieras #1)

Tras la muerte de su padre, el prestigioso empresario alemán Eric Zimmerman decide viajar a España para supervisar las delegaciones de la empresa Müller. En la oficina central de Madrid conoce a Judith, una joven ingeniosa y simpática de la que se encapricha de inmediato.

Judith sucumbe a la atracción que el alemán ejerce sobre ella y acepta formar parte de sus juegos sexua
Published November 8th 2012 by Esencia (first published 2012)

Start your review of Pídeme lo que quieras (Pídeme lo que quieras, #1)
Nikki (Saturday Nite Reader)
I won this in a goodreads giveaway and didn’t know what to fully expect. Nevermind that it was playing off of 50 Shades (which isn’t a literary work either) but this was just not for me. I can get passed the sexual choices (a bit too brazen for me though, not my thing), but I was not a fan of the weak main character who made excuse after excuse because she thought she was in love (like after a few romps and knowing he isn’t only with her). I don’t know why I kept reading, maybe to see how this w ...more
Tianna✸loves books✸
With SOOOOOO many books and not enough time, this one wasn't worth the trouble.
This book is all sex sex and sex. I'm not impressed.

Note: I received a free e-copy of the book via Net Galley in exchange for an honest review. Special thanks to the author and publisher for giving me a chance to read it.
~Book Reviews by Trish~
In all honesty, I was completely shocked by how good this book was. I'm normally not into the whole sex from the start, however, this book completely changed my mind.

I love Jude as a character, she's bold, stubborn, doesn't take crap from anyone, and she's a dare devil. Eric was your normal boss type of character, but he had his own unique personality when it came to certain things. For instance, you see the worry and love in his words even before he really knew what was happening. The only thin
Janet
Thank you, Net Galley for the opportunity to review this book --- as people who follow me know, I do not regurgitate what the book is about as that is usually evident from the title and book jacket and what the description from the top of the page where my reviews end up (Amazon, Goodreads, etc.) HOWEVER … as this is a fiction book that I have reviewed that is not necessarily obvious or self-explanatory from the title do here is what was provided by the publisher!

Getting stuck in an elevator wit
Keisha Garner
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

So freaking good from the beginning to end couldn’t put it down . The characters give me so much life
Jess castellanos lobaton

When I started this book I was like: "OMG, What am I doing? Whyyyy am I doing this to myself??? " but I kept reading....

It doesn't get much better really. There is a point in which you may want to know more about the "real story" (besides all the sex) but the characters are just not cool. She is incredibly immature, noisy, kind of like spoiled but the author gives her tons of abilities (naaaaaaaa). And Eric, well I like him better than the rest but he doesn't convince me much. I mean, sometimes
Dayanara
Jan 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So freaking hot, can't wait for book #2! Where's my Zimmerman? <3 ...more
rabbit
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Eh, there's some good steamy bits in here, though this won't appeal to those who don't like multiple partners in their erotic romance. The constant I love you/ I never want to see you again and "by the way, have you met Helga?" cycle got irritating after a while . The nonsensical abrupt mid scene ending was also infuriating and a quick peek at the second book is as bad (I have KU) they've split up with no explanation, obviously something happened off book but there was no lead up in the last boo ...more
Calf
Jan 07, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good read, yet right in the middle of the story, with absolutely no warning, it stopped -- to be continued (I assume) at some later date. There was no mention of when we might expect the sequel, but it isn't available now, which is when I want it! Had there been a hint at a sequel, I would have noted that and returned periodically to see if it was available. Since there was no mention of it at all, I'll scratch this author off my list.

NOTE TO WRITERS: I'm sure I'm not alone when I st
Irene Marshall
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story

A very interesting quite intense romantic story. Judith seems like a relatively normal woman a little wild maybe she loves to take part in motocross and is expert in karate but her sex life is fairly boring until she meets her boss Eric. They have immediate chemistry and he takes her on a roller coaster ride of sexual discovery. They don't have an easy time with something usually happening to spoil things for them and just as she is ready to leave her life in Spain to move to Germany w
Zuray yaruz7
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I know this book is not for everyone and that's ok. Me? I just can help it I love Jude and Eric. This is a reread for me, the first time I read it in Spanish and I wanted to know if the translation was good and I got say that I really enjoyed it there were a few words that I felt were lost in translation but nothing to big that wouldn't let me enjoy the story.

What I'm sad to report is that I don't know if it was a formatting error or what but the book isn't complete. I had to go back to my Span
Juan Rivera
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: lecturas-2017
One more book, cut more "sensual" than romantic.

The book is about the world of those who like to share their partners (Swingers), how it excites them.

I think that everyone in the world decides what he wants and how far he wants to take it, what if I in this subject completely disagree .

By the way and after reading the shadows of Gray that ended so well, this ends too badly. Why do couples who love each other do not listen and try to fix things with all their effort and let a worthwhile love end
Ali Hernandez
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
I hate books with this kind of toxic relationship (After, 50 Shades of Gray, etcetera), so I do not know what I was hoping to read this.
The fights between the main characters were super childish and reminded me of my ex (that's why I gave him the worst rating, hahaha).
The book is kind of good, but I despaired enough Erik.
The dramas were not exaggerated and the way they reconciled was sex and more sex, I thought this was very silly.
I still liked Jud's dialogue, so that was probably what made him
MM
Jan 09, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
SO ANNOYING. DNF. I cannot stand a heroine who does not stick to her convictions the second she’s turned on. Jude had many things to be genuinely upset about, and boy did we have to listen to it, but the second Eric flicks his pinky at her she does whatever he wants. Eric... what is there to like about him. He’s a jerk. I appreciate an alpha as much as the next girl but there is nothing redeemable about him in the 40% of the book I have read thus far.

This book has so much back and forth with no
Mary
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ok but drama

This book started out ok, then seemed to turn. The relationship between the two main characters is childish at times treating each other poorly then finding ways to hurt the other using other people to do so only to come back together again. The basic story is good with the exception of their sexual antics, they are at times a bit much and not really my thing. Which brings me to my dilemma of wanting to give up on these two immature individuals and wanting some final resolution to th
S Knoll
Dec 09, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not sure if this was because it was translated but the writing was very choppy and elementary feeling. There were scenes that felt like a bad recreation of fifty shades specifically the texting back and forth between the boss and employee. I finished it in a few hours so it’s an easy read. The main female character is a dormat to the whims and hostility from someone she is in a relationship with. Finished it but I could have lived without it.
Kris
I did not like the way Eric treated Jude. He was very controlling and expected her to be at his beckon call without him having to answer for where he was or what he was doing. This ended on a "sort of" cliffhanger. However, it was not enough of one for me be interested in going any further with the series.

ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Linda Foley
Sex but little substance

It is had when I care more about the car than the characters. Other writers tell stories about boss and employee sexual relations but this one harbors on the cusp of manipulation and not subtlety. Eric is not a likeable character. In fact all the company seems to do is see how many people can have sex in the office.
Christina Wilson
Feb 09, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Let's just say naughty....as in naughty starts in the first chapter. I am not complaining, I chose this book for a book bingo because of steamy scenes. It was a lot of naughty. If you are into naughty, please read this book. You will get a little bit of every type of sexual escapade, minus S&M. ...more
Erika Rinaker
Repetitive

The story gets very old when it just repeats. After pushing to the end you find the plot that should have been introduced in the middle of the book. This leaves the unanswered questions that are supposed to buy the next book, however I can’t bring myself to read another word from this author.
Craig J Delaney
Sep 11, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Poorly written

Poorly written. You just couldn’t feel attached to the characters. Lots of time Skipped and sometimes felt lost. It would have been nice to develop characters a bit more. I mean, all of a sudden, she rides motorcycles and is in a race. No hints to this before hand. No practicing. Etc.
Amanda
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I would recommend this book to people who either like stories that involve constant getting together and breaking up or who are looking for very explicit sex scenes with more than one partner. The book definitely delivered in those areas, but I found the relationship drama to be too much. The story continues in book 2 and does not have an HFN (nor HEA) ending.
Mercedes
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot tempered Spanish woman meets bossy, grumpy German man.

This book is a rollercoaster ride from start to finish. An unconventional relationship developed between admin assistant Judith Flores and German owner Eric Zimmerman. It is definitely a page turner that you have to read yourself to enjoy and understand the relationship. Not for the faint hearted or straight laced.
Diane
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

Good book. The theme is along the lines of Fifty Shades of grey. I liked the characters. What I didn't like is having a cliff hanger at the end where you have to buy the next book to find out what happens.
Sandi Burns
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I found myself staying up way to late some nights reading this because I would get to a good part and want to keep finding out what would happen next. Not my usual type of book but it kept me interested.
April
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot and Steamy

I enjoyed this book because of the deep love connection between the hero and heroine. I don't care so much for the sharing and offering to other couples but I felt the intense emotion building between Jude and Eric. I look forward to reading the next book.
Denna Feaster
Overdramatic

At first I really enjoyed it. Explicit. Romance. Action. Then it felt overdrawn. I felt like I was reading 50 shades of grey all in one book. I really had hope the book was over, until I saw there was another one. Disappointed.
Kristie
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hard to put down

I found myself reading into the early morning. The off and on relationship, the clear sense of urgency and need between them it was a complete turn on and the games have peaked my interest.
Shon Chewning
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sexy

This book definitely deserves every star I gave. This book was amazing and sexy. The characters where great and the sex between the two was awesome. The details were very clear and made me feel like I was there. The narrator brings out the story. Thanks
Chelle
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have an open mind

This book was not what i thought it was by reading the description. Wow it was so much more! Eric and Jude have some hot chemistry. There relationship is so intense i have no idea how it works but it seems to. I'm anxious to read the next book
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
English version 2 45 Jan 07, 2015 10:25PM

• Cincuenta Sombras Liberadas
  • Marfil (Enfrentados, #1)
  • A través de mi ventana (Hidalgos #1)
  • Alguien que no soy
  • Alguien como tú
  • En los zapatos de Valeria (Valeria, #1)
  • Culpa mía (Culpables #1)
  • Culpa tuya (Culpables #2)
  • Ébano (Enfrentados #2)
  • Un cuento perfecto
  • Prohibido Enamorarse de Adam Walker (Idiota Encantador, #1)
  • Valeria en el espejo (Valeria, #2)
  • Valeria en blanco y negro
  • Culpa nuestra (Culpables #3)
  • Perfecto mentiroso
  • Dulce maldad
  • Valeria al desnudo
María del Carmen Rodríguez del Álamo Lázaro was born on 1965 in Nuremberg, Germany, daugther of a Spanish mother and a North American father. She grew up in Madrid, Spain. She worked during years as secretary. Under the pseudonym of Megan Maxwell (her first heroine), she published romance novels since 2010.

Pídeme lo que quieras (4 books)
  • Pídeme lo que quieras, ahora y siempre (Pídeme lo que quieras, #2)
  • Pídeme lo que quieras, o déjame (Pídeme lo que quieras, #3)
  • Pídeme lo que quieras y yo te lo daré (Pídeme lo que quieras, #4)