Start by marking “Puro (Covenant, #2)” as Want to Read:
Puro (Covenant, #2)

Puro

(Covenant #2)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  62,134 ratings  ·  3,819 reviews
Alex vive y ama de forma temeraria, hasta que una decisión tomada la lleva a una descorazonadora revelación. Mientras una misteriosa amenaza se cierne sobre ella y se enfrenta a un Consejo que quiere condenarla a la esclavitud, Alex debe enfrentarse a una decisión entre un amor que está destinado… y un amor que está prohibido.
Published November 26th 2012 by Ediciones Kiwi (first published April 3rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Puro, please sign up.

·  62,134 ratings  ·  3,819 reviews

Start your review of Puro (Covenant, #2)
MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov
First off can I say "Damn Lea, how many times do you have to get your nose broken by Alex to understand, that she is not the one to be messed with!"

YES!!! BAD ASS Alex Andros, is at it again! Kicking more Ass in the sequel to the Covenant series! The story starts off where we left it and that was more training with the Bland but HOTT Aiden and the Snarky and Whitty Apolyon Seth. Alex's ultimate goal in life right now:She must find the power within her and try to stay alive until her eighteenth
jessica
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
dare i say it!? this may be the one absolute isolated incidence where i dont mind a love triangle?! i dont love it, but i understand it and i dont mind it. so thats an improvement.

i definitely feel a focus change in this sequel, compared to the first book. while there is still action, this feels very character driven and its nice. its nice to get to know the characters more and establish their relationships/bonds with each other.

so while this definitely feels like a filler book in the series,
Booknut
Re-reading 30/9/13:

The battle over Alex was just as hot funny as I recalled!! Seth and Aiden are both adorable, and the witty banter is definitely a highlight of this wonderful series.

Original Review

“You know what?” His breath was warm against my cheek. “There are a lot of stupid things to do, but I really want to do the stupidest thing possible.”
“What’s that?”
“I want to kiss you.”

Seth:

Aiden:

The oracle in summary:

Everytime Alexandria kicked ass:

Brilliant book and I can't wait to
2/21/2021
I'm going back to my roots and I'M LOVING THIS RE-READ SO MUCH. I've missed these characters and I truly love them so much. It did so good to my soul reading something like this again.

---------------------
It's always good to be back to this world *sighs happily* Sometimes I forget how much I care about these characters until the feels hit me like a truck.

Stacia (the 2010 club)
*edit* July 2012*. Sigh. Eff it. I really didn't want to have a star rating on this book because of my mixed feelings (good and bad) but since I'm not risking having yet another review sent to the void, I will award a star rating.

Original Review

Argh. I am so frustrated right now. No matter how entertaining this book is (and it's a great read), I feel dirty for reading it. Blatant copying should not be rewarded. This is even worse than fan fic to me because no one's getting their efforts credite
Ezmirelda
**************CAUTION, BELOW CONTAINS SPOILERS************

I went into this book wanting to like it and enjoy it. And I did, I loved it. The tension had me on edge. Seth was amazing and I loved him. Aidan was kind of annoying but I loved him too. I really really wanted to read this book without constantly having the sinking feeling that I’ve already read it before, except written by a different author and with a different name (Vampire Academy). The second book of the Half Blood series was rumo
Lia Carstairs
“Ever since I’ve met you, I’ve wanted to break every rule.”

Oh, this boy.🥺😭🤧💖

Tell me that line above doesn't just make you swoon? (Or maybe it's just me hehe)

🛑WARNING: SPOILERS FROM 1ST BOOK BELOW!!!🛑

After finding out that she herself was fated to be the second Apollyon and having to kill her mother-gone-daimon, to say Alex is feeling.......alot, is an understatement. Nightmares have plagued her for weeks and the events from the previous book have traumatized her.

To add on to that, p
~Tina~
:There be spoilers here. Be warned!:

There is nothing quite like the experience when reading an Armentrout novel.

My Symptoms included;

-Stomach tied in a knot so tight it refuses to loosen till the very last sentence.
-Continuously released a breath I didn't realize I was holding.
-Felt the need to want to rip someones heart out and/or bang my head against a wall (depending on the scene).
-Cried frustrated tears of pure agony or annoyance.
-Glared at the words on the page so hard that I could alm
hillary ☾
"Ever since I've met you, I've wanted to break every rule."

Holy shit. That was awesome.
*massive deadly book hangover*
THIS BOOK GUYS.

This book is crazy. Sad. Funny. Incredible. Perfect. Dreamy.

We don't see much of Aiden, but we do see a lot of Seth. And I'm not complaining.
Remember when I said that I found him irritating and then that I was beginning to like him? And that maybe I could have loved him as much as Aiden? YES. THE ANSWER IS YES. I DO LOVE HIM VERY MUCH.
I know he's a bad guy sometimes
Jessica
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this one SO much more than the first!
Full review up tomorrow
Donna {Book Passion For Life}
“Ever since I’ve met you, I’ve wanted to break every rule.” Aiden turned away, the muscles in his neck tensing. He sighed. “You’ll become the center of someone’s world one day. And he’ll be the luckiest son of a b*tch on this earth.” – Aiden

My initial thoughts after reading Pure were wow, Jennifer L. Armentrout is a genius and now, several months later I was definitely right, because it is the best sequel I have EVER read!

This time around we see Alex training with both Aiden and Seth. Aiden is
Khanh, first of her name, mother of bunnies
Purely out of curiosity, I'm continuing on with what I feel like is a faint shadow of the Vampire Academy series. In this book, Alex continues on with her training, snarks off even more to Seth/her instructors/everyone in a position of power, despite knowing what's in store for her if she gets in further trouble (mindless servitude to Pures). The plot is also gaping with holes; several important plot points never got resolved in my mind. They were just presented, then seemingly forgotten about t ...more
chan ☆
description

just like potato chips, you can't just read one of these books

and so continues chandler's descent into YA paranormal romance. i'm not saying i was put on this earth solely to read this genre, but i'm not saying i wasn't. i freaking love a good kick ass heroine, an angsty love triangle, and punchy plot lines, ok? and YA paranormal just consistently delivers.

this book was a continuation of the last. this time we have a few epic fight scenes, a death or two, and some interesting politics. we also
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
 photo ja_zps16dd050b.jpg

Pure is book two in the Covenant series by Jennifer Armentrout. I love writing my review right after I finish reading a book when my emotions are all still swirling. And right now, let me tell you, my emotions are all over the place.

photo pure_zps2da180db.jpg

Alex has been allowed to stay at the Covenant and start the new semester and continue her training. Not only is she attending classes, she is doing extra training with both Aiden and Seth. She is exhausted. But she wouldn’t give up her time with Aiden for an
Mikky (Nocturnal Predators Reviews)
Originally posted at:

This continues to be an overall average series. The story is interesting enough to string me along and the characters do make the journey fun. The story wasn't rushed, if anything it was a tad bit on the slower side.

Alex continues to be her sassy and sarcastic self. Though her temper still is getting her into trouble. I like the dynamic she has with Seth, it's gotten much more interesting in this novel.

Considering one of the love interests has a spin-off series I'm prett
Ramona Popescu
What an amazing series the Covenant isJ I am really excited about every book which I read and it became sort of an addiction, because I literally can’t stop reading it. Jennifer is amazing and this ability of hers to mix romance with action and a dynamic plot is killing me!!

“Pure” is the second book from the Covenant series and although it was not as good as the first one, it had its moments of greatness that were fantastic and breath-taking, not to mention that I love Alex and Aiden as a couple
Erika
Dec 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think, the whole book just made me forget how to breathe.

It's just perfect , okay? IT SIMPLY HAD EVERYTHING IN IT. Pure managed to make me laugh, cry, and feel hot all at the same time. And I am not even kidding.

Alex, here, made me love here even more. She's indeed one of the coolest female fictional characters I've ever known. I just like her and I believe she deserves all the happiness in the world. No more pain, please? But yeah, we all know that it's the hardships that our character
Roobie
4 stars

"You know what, you need to stay out of my bedroom. You have your own."

He smiled. "I know I do. I see it quite often. I just prefer your bed. It smells better."

I made a face. "It smells better? What does your bed smell like? Regret and bad taste?"

Pilar ☽
4 Stars!

*I'M GONNA MAKE A FULL REVIEW WHEN I FINISH THIS SERIES*

I actually liked this one better than the first one! There was more action, and well, in this book we have more of Seth, yay! However I'm not giving this book 5 stars for several reasons:

- First, the love triangle. I strongly dislike love triangles, when a heroine finds herself in that situation, her inner-monologue becomes annoying and my eyes start hurting from rolling them so much.

- Second, Aiden. I don't know... I can't conne
Penny
A brazen copy of the Vampire Academy book by Richelle Mead.

Unbelievable. I am going to keep reading this series just to see how far the writer goes with the plagiarism.

Half-Blood (Covenant #1) - 1 star
Deity (Covenant #3) - 2 stars
Elixir (Covenant #3.5) - 3 stars
Apollyon (Covenant #4) - 1 star
Sentinel (Covenant #5) - 2 stars
☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė
5/5

This book was very good. It was a little similar to the Vampire Academy but I was surprised by everything that happened which is very good. I didn't like Aiden as much but then again he is just acting a certain way for the plot. There was an even larger amount of action in this book than in the first, especially at the end. It was so suspenseful and I was trying to read even faster with out skipping over anything important. There is a kind of cliffhanger just because a lot of things were left
Grace
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: five-stars
Thrilling, full of action, page turning, fantastic, unpredictable read; I couldn't put it down.
I was sucked into the dynamics that was Alex, Aiden, and Seth. She can have Seth, she's expected to be with Seth but she loves Aiden. Her heart belongs to Aiden but the physical connection between her and Seth gets in her head, complicating things. The rivalry between Seth and Aiden was also quite entertaining.
However, the three of them together, kicked ass when it came to fighting daimons and standi
Anja H.
*3.25 SUPERHUMAN STARS*

“I guess there were two types of people in the world, those who sat around a fire, staring into the flames, and those who started the fire. Seth and I started the fire, and then we danced around it.”

Despite the fact that this still reminded me an awful lot of the Vampire Academy series, I still quite enjoyed this! Unfortunately, I've read a lot of Jennifer L. Armentrout books and thus had very high expectations of this series. I hate to say it, but so far I'm a little
Daniella (Reading With Daniella)
Click here to see this review and others on my blog Reading With Daniella

August 2016: Wow, this was fantastic! I think I liked it even better than the last. I flew right through this book, and just could not put it down. Jennifer's writing is just so addictive, not that I'm complaining!

While I am still team Aiden, I have also seriously fallen for Seth. I was sad that there wasn't as much Aiden action in this installment, but I found myself really enjoying the scenes with Alex and Seth. Their c
Maria
Oct 25, 2016 marked it as series-to-complete  ·  review of another edition
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DNF @ 20%

I think, my taste just changed over the years. I've read the first book in this series a long time ago. I can't even remember most of what happened. I did remember liking the first book, though. After reading up to 20% of the book, it seems that this series doesn't interest me anymore. The appeal it had when I read it a few years before is no longer there, unfortunately.

PS: Is it just me, or is Alex in this book really annoying?
Barbara
Mar 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Actual rating: 4.5

I am so not okay.

I'm not sure what to say, think, or write right now. So excuse me while I turn into a burrito of tears and pain.

- Full Review: here -
Renatta❣️ (P33K-A-BOOK--I S33-A-🔥fire-br3athing-👑bitch-Qu33n👑
Oh yes and yet another beautifully crafted book!! I just love how much this book made me laugh, oh but don't get me wrong it had me feeling every other emotion possible maybe even some that aren't possible, it even made me cry and boy did I cry at the heart wrenching events that occurred.... I knew I was smelling a love triangle since the first book and boy is that a dangerous game to play, I hate when one of them ended up hurt and boy I hope it's not my baby Seth that gets burn in the end but t ...more
✰ Liz ✰
description

Pure is book two in the Covenant series. The action is magnified and the tension between Aiden and Alex is like a rubber band ready to snap. And there there is her "other half" Seth. Seth is always lurking around. He is like that presence that will always be there no matter how uncomfortable or happy it makes you. Alex is confused by the comfort she finds being with Seth. And yet, Aiden is all she truly wants.

"Nothing separated us. I tried to breathe, but he had stolen not just my heart, but t
Lo Bookfrantic
4.5⭐⭐⭐⭐Stars

Damn so much happened in this book, I loved it so hard. I was so heart broken one of my favorite characters died it was awful 😭😭😭. My heart is also tearing apart though I love Aidan from book one but Seth has gotten deep inside my heart too. So conflicted, why can't "I" *cough* I mean Alex keep both?! 😂 lol

I almost don't want to continue the series because I don't want it to end 😩 haha
Novels On The Run
Oct 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fave-books
MICHELLE'S REVIEW:

5 AWESOME SERIES STARS!!

I won a copy of the ebook of 'Pure' from Jennifer’s page , and I am just so happy I got to read it early. I did the Aiden St. Delphi Happy Dance when I received it. I had other priorities on the blog, but did I let that stop me reading it......I would like to say , yes....but...no....oh I held off for a few hours, then I peeked, then I thought just a few chapters won’t hurt.....then there was no stopping me. It was on!

There are few authors that put me in
The amount Pure CBD 100mg Do You Need? 1 1 Oct 03, 2018 03:26AM
Crazy for Young A...: Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout → Start Date: March 5th, 2017 5 22 Jun 13, 2017 02:46PM
how do feel about love traingles ? 6 42 Oct 23, 2016 03:33PM
Addicted to YA: Pure 4 140 Jan 15, 2016 08:12AM
Question about pure's and half bloods 3 18 Dec 09, 2015 12:32PM
Love and/or hate Aiden? 10 86 Jul 03, 2015 03:37AM
YA Buddy Readers'...: Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Starting March 22nd 2015 13 17 Mar 29, 2015 10:09AM

• The Traitor Queen (The Bridge Kingdom, #2)
  • Tempting the Best Man (Gamble Brothers, #1)
  • Unchained - Nephilim Rising
  • A ​Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #4)
  • The Bridge Kingdom (The Bridge Kingdom, #1)
  • A Touch of Darkness (Hades & Persephone, #1)
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer, #2)
  • Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers, #3)
  • Tempting the Player (Gamble Brothers, #2)
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
  • Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
  • Dark Harmony (The Bargainer, #3)
  • A Touch of Ruin (Hades & Persephone, #2)
  • Frigid (Frigid, #1)
  • Covet (Crave, #3)
  • A Deal with the Elf King (Married to Magic, #1)
  • Crush (Crave, #2)
  • Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and # 1 International Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Charles Town, West Virginia. All the rumors yo

Covenant (5 books)
  • Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)
  • Deity (Covenant, #3)
  • Apollyon (Covenant, #4)
  • Sentinel (Covenant, #5)