Start by marking “Undeniably Yours (Porter Family, #1)” as Want to Read:
Undeniably Yours (Porter Family, #1)

Undeniably Yours

(Porter Family #1)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  4,459 Ratings  ·  533 Reviews
When Meg Cole’s father dies unexpectedly, she becomes the majority shareholder of his oil company and the single inheritor of his fortune. Though Meg is soft-spoken and tenderhearted–more interested in art than in oil–she’s forced to return home to Texas and to Whispering Creek Ranch to take up the reins of her father’s empire.
The last thing she has the patience or the san
Published May 2013 by Bethany House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Undeniably Yours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undeniably Yours

Carla Laureano
May 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I’ll admit, I’ve harbored some guilt over my review of Becky Wade’s first novel, My Stubborn Heart. I only gave it four stars. Don’t get me wrong. I loved it from start to finish. It’s one of the few books I have read multiple times. And yet… I wanted more.

With Becky’s sophomore release, Undeniably Yours, I got it. This story gave me everything I loved in the first book, just MORE: more authenticity, more plot, more danger, more humor, more romantic tension. I fell in love with both Meg and Bo f
Andrea Cox
by Andrea Renee Cox

For a long time now I've been meaning to read Becky Wade's Porter Family series. Well, I've finally started it.

Undeniably Yours, book one in the quartet (the last of which releases in May 2016), features heiress Meg Cole, who must decide what to do with her deceased father's overwhelming estate, and Bo Porter, the former military man willing to fight to keep the Cole horse ranch open. When Meg's past races back into her life, will Bo be able to save her before she's lost to hi
Maria
Jan 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Megan Cole and Bo Porter could not be more different from each other. She is a rich, wealthy heiress of a big fortune and he is a simple farm manager and her employee who has nothing in common with her. And yet, as soon as they meet, the chemistry between them is undeniably. Since her father’s death, Meg has become the majority shareholder of his oil company and has started to fire several people who worked for him, only because she cannot afford to have too many employees. However, things are a ...more
Hannah
This one's a little difficult for me to rate. The story itself was right up there on 4.5 for characters and enjoyment. But there were little things... The prose was not particularly brilliant, thus the lack of a full five stars, and the writing focused on what felt like a very encapsulated view of just the present. There were places where I'd have loved to have gone much deeper into a flashback or a scene, and places where the action skipped forward almost jarringly into the future...leaving me ...more
Alyssa
May 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
{About the Book}

The last thing she has the patience or the sanity to deal with? Her father’s thoroughbred racehorse farm. She gives its manager, Bo Porter, six months to c
Shantelle
Undeniably Yours told a cute story. It has some fun parts, some silly parts, some suspenseful parts. But I also had quite a few issues with it, unfortunately.

For one, the main characters didn’t exactly seem to pray and wait on God as for their romance. (This also seemed to happen in My Stubborn Heart I believe). Megan had a relationship with God, but Bo’s spiritual life was almost non-existent until the more end of the book. Instead of going to God like Megan did, Bo got angry and thought reall
Rebecca
May 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
After inheriting a vast fortune from her father, Meg Cole debates on whether or not to maintain the expensive thoroughbred horse farm in the overall portfolio of Whispering Creek Ranch. After meeting its manager, however, Meg compromises; Bo Porter has six months to turn a profit, otherwise the horses will be sold and the employees relieved of their position. Hesitant to trust his handsome face and calm demeanor, she reluctantly begins to trust Bo's judgement, reminding herself that she has been ...more
Melissa Tagg
Dec 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Okay, can I just say Undeniably Yours has one of the cutest covers EVER?

And the story inside lives up to the cover. Meg captured my heart from the beginning and Bo is as swoon-worthy as they come. But most of all, I appreciate Becky Wade's ability to tap into emotion and pull me into the head and heart of her characters. I definitely recommend Undeniably Yours and can't wait for this author's next book!
Rachel Brand
I read Becky Wade's debut novel ages ago, before I was really into contemporary romances. I was more of a Historical/Amish reader back then, but I did fall in love with My Stubborn Heart. I've become more of a contemporary fan in the last couple of years, but mostly mainstream romances. I few friends have recommended Becky's books so I thought I'd give her another shot and see what the Christian market has to offer, and if anything could live up to Kristan Higgins or Robyn Carr (two of my curren ...more
Beth
I must have been in the mood for a sweet, uplifting, romantic story featuring a hunky cowboy because Undeniably Yours kept me turning those pages and lamenting the days that I didn’t have a lot of time to read. Sometimes the plot in romance-based stories can drag for me or be very predictable, but that wasn’t the case here. Everything flowed together perfectly. Since I was expecting more of a fun, fluffy romance, Meg’s healing journey and a suspenseful sub-plot definitely spice things up a notch ...more
Heidi Robbins (Heidi Reads...)
I started the Porter Family series with the second book, Meant to be Mine, and I've been meaning to get back and read Bo and Meg's story. It totally confirmed why Becky Wade is one of my favorite contemporary fiction authors! The characters are flawed enough to be realistic and relate-able without making them unlikable. I particularly connected with Meg and her issues with anxiety. I loved how she uses coping techniques to manage her overwhelming feelings and searches for a way to come to terms ...more
Shannah Mauney
This is an undeniably sweet story. The story was incredibly written. I loved everything about it from the horse ranch to the big house to the office in Dallas. This book had me turning pages late into the night to finish and when it ended, I was happy and sad at the same time. I was happy because it ended on a happy note and sad because it was over. Read my full review: http://faithlovebooks.blogspot.com/20...
Aerykah
No matter how many times I tried, I just could not finish this book. I really enjoyed Becky Wade's first book (My Stubborn Heart), but not this one. Finally, I just gave up & passed it on to someone else. Hopefully, they'll enjoy it.
Lisa Carter
Aug 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved My Stubborn Heart. I loved Undeniably Yours. Becky Wade has become my must-read, go-to romance writer. Prepare yourself for an emotional journey. Bring tissues. Plan a quiet, contemplative activity after you finish reading so that your heart can catch up to your body. Truly a Calgon-take-me-away experience.
Lisa
May 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The cover should have been my first clue that this book is not just your average Christian romance. It's also fun! I was so surprised by author Becky Wade's writing style (in a good way) because it was so realistic. The thoughts and actions of both Meg, the reluctant heiress to an oil company, and Bo, the hubba-hubba cowboy, are believable and sometimes, laugh out loud funny.

(Disclaimer: I received an electronic copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.)

In the openin
Judy
Apr 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A Real Page Turner!

If a book deserves more than 5 stars, this is the one. Becky Wade is now on my list of must read authors. This is the first book that I have read of hers and it definitely will not be the last.

How do you take a wealthy woman and a lowly ranch manager and pair them together in a romance that one will not forget? I'm here to tell you that the author did just that.

As we follow Meg Cole's life of being thrown into a position she never expected to be in so soon and Bo Porter's life
Robin Hatcher
I enjoyed this contemporary romance from start to finish. Excellent characterization and motivations. I'll be reading the other books in the Porter Family series.
Shash
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-challenges
I've been wanting to read this book for quite awhile. FINALLY I did! Turns out, I had good reason for wanting to read it -- I loved it!! It will not take me as long to get to the rest of the series!
Chantel
Oh cowboy! This was such a good book, It was such a exciting read I could not put it down,lol. Thank you Hannah for picking this book as my May Gem, I totally loved it.

Th
Casey
Oct 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
God created us for romance. Pure, honest, wonderful God-breathed romance. And thus it makes perfect sense that I would love “Undeniably Yours”. Yep, I’m in love and I have no shame admitting it.

Meg and Bo make a *cute* couple. I think they are about the cutest book couple I have ever read. I mean seriously. Cowboy meets millionaire heiress that could care less about being Texas’s most eligible bachelorette and wants more to get out of this rich lifestyle and back to her humble apartment. I could
Lyn
Oct 17, 2015 added it
I met Bo and Meg in Becky Wade's Meant to Be Mine and so I knew I needed to find out how the Cowboy and the Heiress came to fall in love.

I truly enjoyed this story and it reminded me of the truth that TOO much $$$$ is as BAD as TOO little. Meg's family is almost feudal with it's tradition of primogeniture--that is the eldest takes control. And that mean art major Meg at 25 is supposed to run a huge TX oil company.

Meg struggles to live up to her family obligations that make her break out into a c
Teya Peck
Mar 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! Sweet and clean it had a forgiving quality that was heart warming. Not to mention a hot sexy cowboy! HECK YA! I was deep at times and just had a great story.
Rachel
What a romance!! Sizzling attraction, strong God moments :), haunting past mistakes, danger in the shadows, grace extending life calling, and a romance that beats all odds! Loved it!
Cathy Daniel
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Best.book.EVER!!!!! I cried like a baby at the end!!! So sweet and romantic and exciting/suspenseful at the end. A must read!!!
Bekah (WillBakeforBooks)
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have only three words to describe this book. Best. Romance. Ever.

Also, BO.

*insert heart eyes here*
Dee/ bookworm
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really great clean read
Rissi
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, review
Review: Much as I adore getting lost in a 1900’s era historical, I think it’s safe to say that the contemporary genre is – overall, my favorite. A big reason complimented to author Becky Wade. Any story that could fit into the romantic-comedy genre is one I am quick to snatch up. And if this book is anything, it’s a charmer of a rom-com – from the inside out. First off, I just have to say kudos to Bethany House for their gorgeous graphic design and photography work on this one – if I thought the ...more
Sara Cardon
I enjoyed this story - the characters, North Texas setting, and the way things are worded. It was a pleasant surprise to find. I don't always like modern cowboys or Texas, but this was great. I'll be reading more from Becky Wade.
Lisa
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
I think I’ve decided that Becky Wade just isn’t the author for me. I like my women stronger, my men less physically domineering, and I prefer all around more practical and clever leading characters.

The narration in this book is too focused on the lovers’ physical and emotional attraction for each other and not enough on each other’s personal character. Most of Meg and Bo's thoughts and reactions come from the gut. The dialogue could stay the same, but instead of having every other paragraph nar
Nook books: November 4, 2016 1 3 Nov 04, 2016 07:31PM
Clean Fiction: Discussion of September's Book of the Month 1 2 Feb 22, 2015 04:45PM
Christian Fiction...: ❀Abbi and Caitlyn❀ Undeniably Yours by Becky Wade 5 7 May 22, 2013 08:20AM
  • Catch a Falling Star
  • Here to Stay (Where Love Begins, #2)
  • Barefoot Summer (Chapel Spring, #1)
  • Wishing on Willows
  • Five Days in Skye (MacDonald Family Trilogy, #1)
  • The Wonder of You (Christiansen Family, #5)
  • A Noble Groom (Michigan Brides, #2)
  • How to Catch a Prince (Royal Wedding, #3)
  • Stealing the Preacher (Archer Brothers, #2)
  • A February Bride (A Year of Weddings, #3)
During her childhood in California, Becky frequently produced homemade plays starring her sisters, friends, and cousins. These plays almost always featured a heroine, a prince, and a love story with a happy ending. She's been a fan of all things romantic ever since.

Becky and her husband lived overseas in the Caribbean and Australia before settling in Dallas, Texas. It was during her years abroad t

Porter Family (4 books)
  • Meant to be Mine (Porter Family, #2)
  • A Love Like Ours (Porter Family, #3)
  • Her One and Only (Porter Family, #4)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
“Saint Bo, a man christened with the miraculous ability to gentle horses, nervous women, and one year olds.” 11 likes
“Shh. Please don't cry. I'm so sorry. Here."

She opened her eyes to see him pull a tissue from his jeans. He handed it to her and she used it to press away her tears.

He carried tissues around in his pockets for her, even on nights when he had no expectation of seeing her.”
8 likes