Start by marking “The Soul's Mark: HUNTED (The Soul's Mark, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Soul's Mark: HUNTED (The Soul's Mark, #2)

The Soul's Mark: HUNTED

(The Soul's Mark #2)

When Amelia Caldwell learned that she was marked by a vampire’s soul, she did what any smart, self-preserving person would have done: tried to run. But thanks to the soulmate bond that tethered her mentally and emotionally to her vampire soulmate, Mitchell Lang, running was not an option and finding out she was a witch didn’t make her life any easier.

Now, Amelia has made
Published November 22nd 2012 by Ashley Stoyanoff Books

To ask other readers questions about The Soul's Mark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Soul's Mark

Start your review of The Soul's Mark: HUNTED (The Soul's Mark, #2)
Rhomy
4.5 stars! :D

(I want to thank the author for giving me the opportunity of reviewing this ARC.)

This book picks up a few months after the end of "The Soul's Mark: FOUND".

Amelia is finally enjoying her time with Mitchell and they are getting along well, or at least better lol.

She learned the dynamics of the house and their town and there is also a new couple around.

Here we get to know more of the supporting characters, they have a lot more involvement. Which is great because they are so complex.

I
Helena Ison
Nov 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to read The Soul’s Mark: HUNTED that the wait for it just about killed me! Once I received it, I spent the greater part of an hour skipping up and down my hallway while screaming for joy. (I am pretty positive my neighbors think I am a nut job) I am pleased to say that the book exceeded all my expectations! A splendid sequel that totally lived up to the first novel!

Ashley Stoyanoff has the ability to bring her characters and plot to life. Her writing flows flawlessly and feels
Christina Smith
Oct 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book, like the first one focussed on the small town of Willowberg. That in itself is not strange but the fact that the residents not only know about vampires, the vamp leader is in control of the town. The community consists of human and vamps living as a whole. But in this book something or someone is lurking in the shadows trying to disrupt their harmony. Neither human nor vamp is safe.

As if this wasn't enough to disrupt their world, there is a strange new girl in town who looks just
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
Nov 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: YA, Action, Paranormal, Romance Readers
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

4 Solid, Spectacular Stars!
Spellbinding and Enthralling! A Terrific Second Book In An Amazing Series!

The Review:
Once again, I really enjoyed my time in the world Ashley Stoyanoff creates with The Soul’s Mark: Hunted. This is the second book in the The Soul’s Mark series and it picks up eight months after the first book leaves off.

Story…
When book one, The Soul’s Mark: Found left off, Mitch and Amelia are still trying to work through their
 Mandy - Lace Vintage ♥
A Young Adult Vampire Novel with No glittering!... No vows of Undying Love!... No Staring off Into the Distance!... No blood Vegetarians!....No "forbidden" love affairs!...No whinning teenagers!... No Stupid Love Triangles!... Just Vampires being actual Vampires with Magical Delicious thrown in......well im as happy as a kid in a candy store....

[image error]

..or more a bookworm in a book store (or a second hand book store...oh yeah!)

description.

The Soul's Mark:HUNTED is the Second Installment in the
Jonel
Dec 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: print
I love it when you read a novel in a series and the characters continue to grow, especially when the characters are young adults. Every single one of Stoyanoff’s characters do this with abandon. They are all obviously the same person that they were in the beginning but they continue to grow and morph to fit into their ever changing circumstances. The relationships between the characters are not static either. They change in minute and in major ways right along with the characters.

This
Dianne
So, Amelia has discovered some pretty shocking secrets, about herself, her new town and her bond to a vampire! Trying to run away hasn’t fixed the situation, besides, is being the soulmate of one of the most powerful vampires in the world so bad? If your mate’s former lover shows up, well, yeah. Will life ever quiet down for Amelia and Mitchell? What’s wrong with Eric, he’s moodier than ever! Does Amelia’s cousin, Megan have something to do with the deaths of both vamps and humans in Willowberg? ...more
Kj
Nov 14, 2013 rated it really liked it

This book was even better then the first one in the series. Mitchell and Amelia are still bickering all the time but at least during this book they are together more. I really enjoyed this read and the unique take on vampires and witches that this author has come up with.

During this book Mitchell's ex girlfriend comes back into the picture adding to Amelia's insecurities. There are also vampire hunters on the loose but humans are not safe either.

I'm trying to avoid spoilers especially for the

DeAnna Kinney
Oct 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Stoyanoff does it again! This story didn't skip a beat getting back into the flavor from Book 1. It was as if the story never ended. It took me some time to really get into it but once I did I just had to see how it ended. It didn't disappoint. The ending had me gasping. Can't wait for Book 3. Great Job!
Abby DeLong
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I liked this one much better than the first! The addition of Megan to the fold seemed to make things better for Amelia and make her chill out a little. I like that the family is growing and how protective they are of each other!!! Can't wait for more!
Josie
Oct 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful second book! I can't wait to read book 3 ;) My detailed review is on my blog at
Amy
Dec 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I know I said the last book was my favorite but this has topped both book 1 and 1.5. I loved how I could see how different characters were thinking and how things affected them. A story told through one character is great but a story told through more than one is even better. You don't have to wonder what so and so thought during certain parts.

Amelia and Mitch find themselves in another predicament in this one. Of course nothing can be easy with these two, but at least they are starting to get
Jo-Anne
Jan 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
The Soul's Mark: HUNTED by Ashley Stoyanoff

This book is super in the way it picks up where the last book left off. While Mitchell and Amelia have their problems, they get along pretty well.

Amelia's cousin, Megan, comes into the story, which adds great things to the story line. Poor Eric is confused because Megan looks a lot like Amelia, who he has feeling for. However, it turns out that Megan is Eric's soulmate.

The vampire hunters have everyone on edge and leaves lots of spots for Amelia to get
KP
Oct 31, 2012 rated it liked it
I finished this book in about three hours, so the story clearly it kept my attention. I really liked book one, but book two stalled a bit for me. Mitch and Millie just fight...all the time. I really don't think they like each other at all. I don't recall any passionate loving scenes, maybe just s few fleeting moments. I felt she had more of a connection with Eric. I was hoping they would end up together. I'll be sure to read the next installment.
Dvora
May 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone
Recommended to Dvora by: Ashley Stoyanoff
This book was intense! I had no idea what was going to happen. The ending totally took me for a loop. Did NOT see that coming at all! LOL I need to go start book three right now. I have to know where the author is going with this!
Tia
Mar 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm so totally confused & a little disappointed. I thought once the relationships progressed we'd get a little sexy, buildup...but no...just an implied reference ( that's the disappointing part). Confused on where this story goes...
T.W. Barton
Dec 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Another good read in the series. Not a lot to say. The saga continues. There was some confusion for me as I thought hunters are human and I never saw any indication that was not the case so I was very confused about the hybrids.
Nicole Lynn
Dec 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Was a good read but slightly lacking...

the first book sucked me in... but book two seemed to drag out quite a bit. I want more romance between Mitchell and Amelia.

Loren Cherne
Jan 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: feb
I was so excited when I realized that the second installment if this book came out. I read the book in a day, I just could not put it down.
Andrea Heltsley
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013-read
This series rocks! On to book 3 stat!
Lisa Martin
Oct 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Loved this book. Could not put it down and even liked the cliffhanger ending.
Tammy
Jun 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
i enjoyed this book more than the first. can't wait to start book three.
Sule
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving the series!!!

I would recommend this book to anyone who loves reading romance and supernatural. This book took my breath away! Amazing!!
QueenKatie
So, all in all the series is getting better. I like it BUT wth is up with yellow-floating eyed skeletons? Where does that come from? Get the whole hybrid thing, but that is the outcome?!
Suzanne
Sep 20, 2015 rated it liked it
Not as good as the first, I won't be continuing with this series.
Sara
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Some twists in this one. People die only one kind of sad. Why do the main characters always get to live. Learned about witches and hunters breeding scary skeleton immortals. Crazy weird. And the surprise on the last page. I guess book 3 is a must now.
Isis
This book continues pretty much where the first one left off, and the series is designed in such a way that you really do need to read the books in order if you want to understand and fully enjoy them.

Amelia and Mitchell reach a place of tentative accord, thinking that with time they will manage to work things out more fully. However time is not a luxury they have, for a group of vampire hunters have come to Willowberg. The very fact that there are vampire hunters in town shocks everyone to
Kristen
Sep 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
T
Aug 01, 2014 rated it liked it
So Iʻm still not sold on Mitchell and Ameliaʻs relationship. Seems so juvenile, and yes, I know this is YA fiction. What does that tell you. Everyone else on the other hand, Iʻm enjoying. Enough so that I really like the storyline/s and am still reading although I swear Iʻm tempted to skip over the parts that focus solely on Amelia and Mitchell. It seems a little creepy, like a dad/daughter relationship except the dad is an immature prick too. Eh, Iʻm still reading the next one to see what ...more
Ariel
Jan 28, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: vampire-books
Ugh I am so disappointed with this book that it took everything I had to just finish it. It was drawn out with very stupid fillers, and went on and on without any real flare. Nothing in this book made me want to even finish it, that is how horrible it was. I would recommend the first book in this series, because I thought it was good, but the Author should have stopped there. I will not be continuing on with the series either. I'm sorry to give this such a bad review, but it needed to be said, ...more

• Priceless (Rylee Adamson, #1)
  • Raising Innocence (Rylee Adamson, #3)
  • Shadowed Threads (Rylee Adamson, #4)
  • The Fallen Star (Fallen Star, #1)
  • The Bite That Binds (Deep In Your Veins, #2)
  • (Mis)fortune (Judgement of the Six, #2)
  • (Un)wise (Judgement of the Six, #3)
  • The Divorce (The Relationship Quo, #1)
  • Cursed (The Devil's Roses, #1)
  • Her Secret Fantasy (Spice Trilogy #2)
  • (Un)bidden (Judgement of the Six, #4)
  • Fake Fiancée
  • (Dis)content (Judgement of the Six, #5)
  • Aerie and Reckoning (The Fallen, #3-4)
  • End of Days (The Fallen, #3)
  • Dead Embers (Valkyrie, #2)
  • Intercepted (Playbook, #1)
  • Dead Chaos (Valkyrie, #3)

Romance author Ashley Stoyanoff is the recipient of two Royal Dragonfly Book Awards for young adult and newbie fiction. Her first book, The Soul’s Mark: FOUND, came out in 2012. Her other passions include reading and shopping for the latest fashions. Learn more about Ashley and her work at ashleystoyanoff.com.

The Soul's Mark (4 books)
  • The Soul's Mark: FOUND (The Soul's Mark, #1)
  • The Soul's Mark: BROKEN (The Soul's Mark, #3)
  • The Soul's Mark: CHANGED (The Soul's Mark, #4)