Start by marking “Her Fantasy Men” as Want to Read:
Her Fantasy Men

Her Fantasy Men

Kelsey Rena is an enigma. She’s a girly-girl who’s wild for football, craves action movies, and loves knocking back a cold beer with her three best friends—all male. She’s a puzzle, too, when it comes to sex…

Here are three hot guys always ready and within reach, and she’s never seemed interested. There must be a lucky mystery man somewhere who’s been satisfying the girl o
Published October 23rd 2012 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Her Fantasy Men, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Fantasy Men

Sarah Toussaint
This story had quite the shallow plot... There was not enough of the characters or the plot for the reader to get invested in. Maybe it's because the short length but that is no excuse for a story to suck lol.

Some will definitely enjoy this but I personally found it a bit shallow and lacking.

The sex was hot, though... So that's a thing...
Pam Nelson
Overall a good story I enjoyed the characters and a bit of drama.
I do wish Kelsey had been I don’t know a little more firm and communicated exactly what she wanted at the beginning.

The men too could have talked a bit more to each other that might have made the story a little more interesting if we got to see their sides of things at the end.

Really enjoyed the narration Christian Fox is kinda awesome just saying.
Connie
Her Fantasy Men by Shayla Black is about a polyamory relationship amongst three men and the woman that they all love. Kelsey has three men in her life that she absolutely adores. Tucker is a friendship bore over a lifetime together through thick and thin, Rhys is the sexy as sin next door neighbor who happens to be a fireman, and Jeremy is the high powered dominant attorney who happens to be her boss. All of these men have something different to offer Kelsey and she can’t choose between any of t ...more
Ashley
Nov 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Whoa...Not my fantasy, but it was a good read. Very racy.
Holly
Nov 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
I picked this up because I just wanted something that would be a quick read and would hopefully have some interesting characters. I was in the middle of reading something that had neither.

These were....interesting characters all right. Of the three men, I obviously had my favorite. (Tucker.) But the plot was a little weirder than I thought it was going to be. Kelsey can't decide which of three amazing men she wants to be with and it just creates all this unnecessary drama. To a point, I understa
Alisa
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pretty good. I like that they had real issues and worked through them. Very little bulldozing. Would reread.
Michelle
Nov 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!! Hot, buzzed through it in a day and a half. Could not put it down!
Jessica
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot, steamy, couldn't put it down. Actually liked that the men struggled to overcome their issues and find peace together.
Ex Libris
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-again
Shayla Black, you are so, so good at Hot and Steamy. You never fail to deliver! I love that the most about you as a writer! And you don't skimp on character deveopment, which makes you so very readable!

This story, MFMM is PURE FANTASY!!! Plus HEA. What's NOT to love about that? If you LOVE reverse harem, this is for you!

Kelsey- our leading lady, I envy you, knowing you want the cake (x three) and eating it too! *fans self* Curvaceous and confident! But can she get it?

Our three leading guys:

Tucke
Bridget Jones
Sep 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF. Setup/premise was so creepy. “Friend-zoned” (which isn’t a thing) alphas sneak around without her knowledge or consent to supposedly help her with her love life even though she hasn’t asked. If it was a paper book I might have just flipped through the sex scenes but on audiobook that’s not really possible and I couldn’t subject myself to more of the three wankers and their pervy vibes.
TinaMarie
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sherri Wanous
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wicked Hot

This book is sexually very hot. The men are completely different personality types, answering the question why would any woman want more than one man, and most definitely living up to it's title.
Bianca
May 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
It was a decently hot read, although the heroine and her crying and running away was getting on my nerves.
Vidhi Mehta
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am amazed how Shayla's mind works with Menage stories. I absolutely loved it. The characters were intriguing that they pulled me in their world from the first page. Definitely worth more than 5*****
Ing
Oct 03, 2014 rated it did not like it
Her Fantasy Men the other story in this novella by Shayla stars Kelsey our heroine and three heroes Rhys, Jeremy and Tucker. Rhys is the neighbor, Jeremy is the boss and Tucker is the long time friend. All of them want Kelsey. She is the ultimate girl for all three men. They each think the other is keeping Kelsey's bed warm but during a get together they each compare notes and realize that Kelsey hasn't been sharing the goods with any of them. They decide to work together to find out why Kelsey ...more
Lucy Lit
Mar 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Talk about a dilemma! Kelsey not only loves and lusts after three men equally but they all want her. Each of the guys fulfills a need in Kelsey and rather than select just one, she loses herself in fantasies about all three. The guys are determined to press their respective cases and claim Kelsey as their own. Much hilarity ensues as the guys try to outmaneuver each other. An unexpected ménage with all four leads to an incredibly hot read over the course of those pages!! Have a fan ready…and som ...more
Christine
Apr 13, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: x-botb-2013
You can always count on Shayla Black for very steamy sex scenes, and she doesn't disappoint in "Her Fantasy Men." I really wish she had put more effort into developing the plot and characters.

There are three extremely hot alphas: Jeremy, Tucker, and Rhys, who each want to be Kels' (Kelly's) lover. Kels must be the most clueless female on the planet, since she is apparently unaware of all that testosterone -- at least until Rhys makes his move.

They each want her for their own, and she can't deci
Melindannk
Dec 12, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: rom-erotica
I am slowly working my way into the Menage genre. So far I have read some interesting ones and some that are so cliche it’s almost painful. Unfortunately this book was one of the painful ones. I wanted so much more from the characters and plot so I could really enjoy the well-crafted, steamy sex scenes, but that didn't happen. Two out of the four characters I loved. Jeremy and Tucker had insight and an attractiveness I was drawn to. Rhys, you could have left him out of the book completely. Then ...more
Blanca
A short hot read by one of my favorite authors, Shayla Black. This novel got into some of the problems within the poly-amorous relationship of our cast Kelsey Rose Rena, her neighbor and hunky fireman Rhys Adams, her boss and BDMS alpha Jeremy Beck and her best friend since they were in high school Tucker. Each of these guys a certain charm and fills a need for our female, Kelsey. As you can expect from this author the sex scenes were extremely hot and steamy. Need to cool down after this read.
Janne
This was really a fantasy book, but is was still a great read. Who dosen't have a fantasy about being with more that one man.

Imust say that Jeremy was the character I loved less. Tucker was for me the sweetest, and Rhys just the guy who fits in everywhere.

There is no big story in the book, and it could easily been longer by adding more to the story about the development of Kelseys's relationship to each man.
Rhenna Morgan
May 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
I can't remember the last Shayla Black book I didn't enjoy. Even if I'm not buying into some aspect of the plot, her sex scenes make up for it. This one's premise was one of the harder ones for me to buy into (3 guys fighting over her who eventually agree to share), but she did tie it up in the end. That's the only reason for the 4 stars instead of 5. It was still a solid Shayla Black purchase.
Julie C-F
3 stars for Tucker and Jeremy, they are both alpha males that are worthy to be the Fantasy Men. Rhys the perve can be left out. Kelsey? She has got to be one of the few heroines who is forgettable and has a weak character who wants all three guys and it makes me wonder what they see in her at all. She had sex with the three of them without thinking about protection too.

skimmed some parts just to get to the end of the story
Karinosa
Apr 12, 2013 rated it liked it
I read this book for a group challenge and I really did enjoy the book. All 3 were alpha males all with their own mind sets on what they wanted in their own relationships. Give me alpha males any day! It was a hot read! Spicy with the BDSM theme...well worth the read! Not my last Shayla Black read!
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Mar 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
3men, 3 different woman. Damn a woman with many choice and each one has it's perks. How is a girl to chose between top choice meat and deny her love for two. The answer simple don't make a choice, but will three alpha males accept such a choice.
Lisa VH
Nov 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
This is a departure from my usual book but I loved it! It made quite an impression on me because I find myself thinking about the scenes in this book at random times. This is one I like to re-read. So steamy.
Michelle
Jul 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: menage
OMG! I am surprised my chair didn't go up in flames! Super hot...read with caution...might be a good idea to have a fan, cold drink and BOB nearby.

Loved the way the guys worked through their issues to have the girl they each loved. I am a sucker for characters to root for, hot sex and HEA.
Jackie
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was ok
No storyline

Spoiler alert. I love Shayla Black's writing but I hated that there was no story at all to this book. Also, why do the "heroines" of these genre books always have to get pregnant? The lack of contraception and concern in the characters is terrible.
Tabitha
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Anticipation about this story had me not wanting to put this book down and it did not disappoint. The idea of having three very different men at once was a very huge turn on for me. The storyline was Hot, Sexy and Lustfully written. Very Good!!
Leigh
One of the few menage books that I've read that actually deal with the jealousy in the situation. I quick story that I felt lacked a fully rounded story. I thought the male characters were a little too shallow.

Norma
Nov 26, 2012 rated it did not like it
This story line was just not for me it lagged a bit for me took a break from it continued reading it to the end only to find the out the ending was lame not what I was expecting.

• Watch Me
  • Light Switch
  • Shared
  • Ragged Edge (Body Masters, #1)
  • Susie's Choice
  • Hardcore Cowboys (Ride 'em Hard, #1)
  • Grace's Final Submission (Locks & Chains, #1)
  • Dirty Thirty
  • Sweet Submission (What Alex Wants, #1)
  • Fortune (Fortune, #2)
  • Her Dakota Men (Dakota Heat, #1)
  • Prelude To A Fantasy (Harmless, #7.5)
  • Trusting Them
  • Training Amy (Gilded Lily, #1)
  • Obsession: The Hollow Universe
  • Their One and Only
  • The Girl, the Doctor, and the Texas Ranger
  • Seed (The Druid Series, #5)
Shayla Black is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than seventy novels. For twenty years, she’s written contemporary, erotic, paranormal, and historical romances via traditional, independent, foreign, and audio publishers. Her books have sold millions of copies and been published in a dozen languages.

Raised an only child, Shayla occupied herself with lots of daydreaming, m