Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Soul The Book of Christmas Virtues: Inspirational Stories to Warm the Heart” as Want to Read:

3.79  ·  Rating details ·  72 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Chicken Soup for the Soul Book of Christmas Virtues is a timeless collection of stories that highlights kindness, joy, faith, simplicity, wonder and love that comes with the inspiring season.
Published October 23rd 2012 by Chicken Soup for the Soul (first published August 16th 2005)

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Soul The Book of Christmas Virtues

Emma
Jan 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was feeling a little out of the Christmas spirit in December last year and pulled out this book to read, which I have had on my shelve for years. It helped me feel much better and also look at what was and is really important during the holidays. It lifted my spirits and put a smile on my face each night before bed. Good read and greatly needed. I ended up finishing it a little after Christmas but that's ok.
Lain
Nov 30, 2007 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Okay, I'm a sucker for a good sob story that pulls at the heartstrings. Unfortunately, this didn't do it. I own many of the Chicken Soup books and this one in particular had the potential for hitting the zenith of Chicken-Soup-ish-ness. But the stories seemed fake, not particularly heartwarming, and contrived.
Melissa
Dec 29, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the messages about simplifying and using our senses to enjoy the season. A timely reminder.
Edwina Callan
Jan 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bookcrossing, 2010
A simply lovely, feel good, kind of book.
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Nicole
A cute collection of stories to get you in the Christmas spirit!
Glenda
Dec 01, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice Christmas stories. What's not to love?
Rose Mary Burkett
Shirley Reynolds
Apr 26, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...