Start by marking “Returning to Holiness” as Want to Read:
Returning to Holiness

Returning to Holiness

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  66 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
A practical biblical journey into personal or church wide revival. Its readers quickly recapture the missing element of full revival and New Testament power.
Published July 15th 2000 by Master Design

To ask other readers questions about Returning to Holiness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Returning to Holiness

Gary B
Jul 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2012
An excellent book. Dr Greg Frizzell takes the believer through a process of confession, repentance and cleansing. It's a book that is worth using as a part of one's daily time of prayer and Bible reading every few months. There are around 70 Bible verses broken up into many categories that Greg uses to point believers to areas of potential sin so you could use the book every day for a month-or-so for good confession and cleansing. He has published some abbreviated cleansing guides on the Baptist ...more
Michelle Smith
Jan 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was a very insightful book that really made me take a good long hard look at myself and honestly critique my behaviour. If you have not read/worked this book, I strongly suggest it. It could have been written just for me. Every day that I did my assignment, I could swear had been taylor written for the day I just had. Relating every day issues to scripture really helped put a lot of things into perspective. I had a major breakthrough in forgiveness while working through sins of relationship ...more
Prayer In
May 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I personally know Gregory Frizzell and he has a heart for revival. This book will guide you through a personal revival with the Lord through confession and repentance. A must read for anyone wanting to pray for revival as well.
Mandy Phelps
Feb 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great book for anyone who wants a revival in his/her relationship with God through Jesus Christ and is willing to look inside one's inner heart and be honest with oneself and truly repent and let revival start with one's own self.

Only negative thing I can think of is the use of "Major sin" and sometimes could verge on the line of legalism.
Jason
Dec 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone interested in serving Christ
Recommended to Jason by: Dr. Gregory Frizzell
Shelves: study
Only the Bible has had a greater influence in my life! I have read and prayed through this book at least twice a year for the last 10 years. Thank you, Dr. Frizzell for your honesty and faithfulness to be used of God while penning this book.

Toward the next Great Awakening!
Jacqueline
I posted about this book on my blog here
Library of Pastor Chris
Mar 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I great tool for personal meditation.
Ryan Marks
Jul 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great book. A time of soul searching for every Christian.
Shannon Warfield hayes