Start by marking “Claim Me (Stark Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Claim Me (Stark Trilogy, #2)

Claim Me

(Stark Saga #2)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  47,953 ratings  ·  1,755 reviews
For Damien, our obsession is a game. For me, it is fiercely, blindingly, real.

Damien Stark’s need is palpable—his need for pleasure, his need for control, his need for me. Beautiful and brilliant yet tortured at his core, he is in every way my match.

I have agreed to be his alone, and now I want him to be fully mine. I want us to possess each other beyond the sweetest edge
Published April 23rd 2013 by Bantam

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
4 Damienized Star-k-s

Damienized, v. To be needful of Damien, especially in the sense of fucking and dirty talk. See, e.g., Nikki Fairchild. HELL.... me!

description

This book is about passion, love, need, pain and scars. I can elaborate on that. I can write a whole review about that (see below), but I would be kidding you if I wasn't sharing a simple truth. This story and especially this review, is about the magnificent Damien Stark

description

and if you don't care reading about a gorgeous, complex, secretive, arrogant
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Wow Mr Stark didn't disappoint me!He was so sexy and gorgeous!!!
description

In Claim me Nikki's portrait is about to complete and ready to display... Nikki is the model in the portrait but it's a secret...

Dating the billionaire Damien means lots of media attention.Paparazzi keeps haunting them with their questions...and each question reveals a secret which Damien and Nikki have tried to keep hidden...

description

I love how we are slowly getting to know Damien's secrets and in this book we get a secret revealed!!
There i
.Under the pages
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
BOOK #5 IS COMING OUT IN 2 DAYS!

The painting is finished which means their deal for a week together is also ending! But that’s not something any of them want. So they agree to keep playing the game they both love so much!

“Don’t you know, Nikki? No matter where you go, I will always find you.”

Full review available at Under the Pages.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo KennerClaimMe2TitlebySueBee_zps9037c3b3.jpg
 photo tumblr_mbutwwB4Vw1rho8dyo1_500_zpsbd4922f1.gif
★★★★★! Stark Trilogy, book 2 (3.5). The continuation of multi-billionaire & kinky lover Damien Stark’s and Nikki Fairchild’s story. The coming-together of two kindred haunted souls with dark forces set to keep them apart!

“An entire empire needing his attention, and yet in that moment, I am his whole world.”

The Stark Trilogy is the whirlwind romance between former youth tennis-pro and self-made multi-billionaire Damien Stark and recent College graduate and former beauty queen Nikki Fa
Debra

**4 STARS.**

My Damien

My Nikki

HOT. DAMN.

Sexy, fast-paced (with a few moments that dragged a little in between), entertaining story. It wasn't exactly a surprising read up until around 85% into the story, after that the story picked up and the ending made me really want to read the next part of the story soon. Overall, it was an enjoyable read (mostly because of, let's face it, DAMIEN STARK, off course! LOL) and the perfect follow up to Release Me. No cliffhanger.

FULL REVIEW TO COME closer to rele
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

I never thought in a million years I would get irritated and tired reading a book about Damien Stark
But DAMN this book was on another level!!

Let's start of with the so called plot of this book- Nikki is still posing to complete the painting that Blaine is drawing nude of her for Damien. The one she will earn a million dollars for.

Nikki..

Damien...

Everytime Nikki poses for the painting and Damien comes in the Nikki becomes a wanton slut!
I totally get that Damien is hot (I even casted my beloved I
~ Becs ~

photo damienquote_zpsb27fc7cf.png

We rejoin Damien and Nikki just as their agreement is drawing to a close. Blaine is just adding the finishing touches to the painting and, by midnight, Nikki will be a million dollars richer and released from Damien’s contract. Of course, neither of them really wants to be released, they’re so completely absorbed in one another, they have an almost telepathic connection and we’re about to embark on an emotionally exhausting journey with them.

Nikki is still tortured by the demons of her past, the
Christy
Jan 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
First off, I am a huge Damien Stark fan... when it comes to the cliche of sexy, dominate billionaires, he takes the cake for me! Plus I really like Nikki. I was so happy to get an ARC for this one, and it didn’t disappoint!

Damien and Nikki
 photo 271e2b77-178e-494d-9add-427dc5bd4583_zps74106ac8.jpg
There is nobody as fuckalicious as my Mr. Stark.

photo c77b37ad-a696-4d69-86df-b4adfd435c68_zps42eb9041.jpg

Nikki overcame so much in ‘Release Me’, but she still has a ways to go. Damien has proven to her that he cares for her, and he will continue to be there for her. He sees her pain, and he wants to help her, to t
Lucia

*Full spoiler-free review*
Nikki and Damien are hunted by ghosts of the past while facing the pressure of society and paparazzi in the present. But the beauty of this book is the fact that besides their problems, Damien and Nikki found peace and solace in each others arms. So beside serious issues, I got a little bit of this...

and plenty of that... ;)

Sexy billionaires have never been my most favourite topic (shocking, right?) but Nikki and Damien grew on me in Release Me and I fell in love with t
Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ
Jan 10, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: books-2013-read
DNF

Sorry I just couldn't finish this book, I got until 24% and then it got to much. I'm all for sex in a book, I love it, but when you start over doing it and there is no real story I get bored. I'm sexed out hahahahaha!

*********************************************************

whooohoooh new release date from July to April!!! Freaking awesome :)
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Claim Me picks right up where Release Me ended. The painting gets finished as is Damien's and Nikki's time together. However, they both realize how much they want to stay together.

description

Nikki's having to learn how to deal with the paparazzi and more importantly with Damien's secrets. He is trying though and that's very important. The problem is he just tells her a little tidbit...nothing compared to what is really going on.

And there's all kinds of things coming out of the proverbial closets! Most yo
Snow
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

As the passionate relationship between the ex-pro tennis player/star-businessman/billionare Damien Stark and a prosperous tech savvy Nikki Fairchild continues in the heat of a sexual and emotional exploration, the 'celebrity' pressure of the Stark name takes tool on Nikki, as the press drags out the past and puts them both into the whirwind of turmoil.

And after some pretty shitty things happening, rash decisions that would only stir more hurt inspite the love that grows between them...thank God,
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
description

Claim Me is the sequel to Release Me which I recommend you read first. Nikki Fairchild and Damien Stark’s game has come to an end. She is a million dollars richer, the portrait is completed and the couple’s relationship is still hot and steamy. Parting ways isn’t even on the table for either one of them.

"No," he says. "I want to be clear. I don't want our arrangement to end. You're mine, and there are rules. And I want our game to continue."

But can they have a relationship?

This couple has A
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
4.5 sultry, sensual, fidgety stars!

If you thought Release Me was a whole bunch of hotness, you will not be disappointed in Claim Me. The continuing story of uber hot billionaire Damien and his beautiful, albeit emotionally scarred lover Nikki.

In Release Me, Damien contracts with Nikki to pose for an erotic painting for the bargain price of one million dollars. In addition, during that time, she is to be at his disposal in every way. Their relationship blooms from there. Claim Me picks up at th
Heather

Release Date April 23!

I am not supposed to review this one until closer to release date...so pretend not to read my review for a few weeks!

OH Damien, you broken man. I absolutely loved Damien in this. He is broken and tortured and sexy as hell.

Nicki takes on her demons. She find out how to deal with her emotional pain without harming herself. Damien and Nikki take things to a whole new level in the bedroom as their "deal" comes to an end.

This book was FULL of action. There were incredible hi

Nikki......

[image error]

ARC Received by Random House Publishing via NetGalley

* Meli Mel *
~ARC provided by Random House Publishing Group via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review~

***4 Mr. Starks***

They're agreement is coming to a close which means, the painting is almost completed. They can't seem to get enough of each other and both are dreading the day it's all over. Damien Stark wants to keep Nikki in his life and Nikki is more than happy to stay. But one thing is still missing, Nikki needs for Damien to open up to her wholly as she has done for him. Their relationship is now
Robert
Jun 01, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-smut
Fucking Fifty Shades. I’ve buried the body, and moved on with my life, yet the stench remains. Even Twilight doesn’t feel so far removed from this novel, and yeah, you’re not really all that much better either. I enjoyed Release Me. It felt original, even if it was a borrowed concept, like a used pair of pink fuzzy handcuffs that had been recycled and reinvented in new and imaginative ways, and more than anything, I was actually excited to read this novel, so much so that I was willing to break ...more
Mar 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

'Claim me' is the hotly awaited sequel to 'Release me, and continues the story of Damien Stark and Nikki Fairchild, who continue to explore their new and extremely steamy relationship.

In this book Nikki, who is still trying to come to terms with her own demons, is also still trying to unravel the secrets that Damien holds close to his chest. It is in this book that we finally learn more about Damien and some of the secrets that haunt his past.

"Damien has seen me stripped bare in every way possi
Sophia Triad
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
There is so much drama and so much desperation going on in this book, that I cannot help loving it.
In the second book of Stark trilogy, the painting is finished, the one million is payed, but the relatioship between Damien and Nikki is far from finishing. Their game continues. There is more sex, more kinky appetites, more bondage, more lovers games in public places, more romance.
At the same time their relationship starts driving the attention of paparazzi. The book was full of paparazzi chasing
Christine
4 Stars

This one is hard one for me to rate. I did not hate the book, but I did not love it like I loved Release Me.

You will just fall more in love with Damien with how sensitive he is to Nikki’s needs and insecurities.

The story did have its moments. We did learn a little more about Damien. However, my disappointment came when the story was expanding and then it would stop and the story was suddenly masked with sex. I don’t mind a lot of steam in books, but I need a story too. Nikki wants Damien
Chris- Bookaddict
Dec 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing

WOW , This one was so much better then the first one. We got so much more info about Damien .

In Release me we met Damien and Nikki, they both had secrets, they both had issues opening up . We learned a lot about Nikki in Release Me , Damien got her to open up and talk to him about her past . She leaned on him, he helped her to start to heal . We were left with many unanswered questions , but I am happy to say that a lot of those questions were answered in Claim Me.

In Claim me we see that the r
-C-
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful. And it just keep getting better!

The plot twists keep twisting and turning until you can't even wait to turn that next page.
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
Okay, So I'll probably have to be really cryptic in this reveiw seeing that I read an arc and the book won't be released for another 2 weeks or so. But, I can't imagine holding back on my review for that long, because one, I'll forget to post it or two, it won't be accurate as I have so much stored to say right now. Cryptic it is then. :)

Meet Mr. Damien Stark...
 photo Damien_zps0f45f62c.jpg

"There in nothing about you that I could ever forget. You are burned into my memory. your hair glittering in candlelight. Your skin, d
Lorie
Apr 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 (Shhhh) Secretive and Sexy Stars!!!

J Kenner you are much nicer than I would have been had I wrote Claim Me. You could have had the BIGGEST CLIFFHANGER in the history of cliffhangers!!!! The (un)coveted title ‘queen of cliffies’ would have been bestowed upon you! It really could have ended after you-know-what; but, I’m guessing you didn’t really want to be cyber-lynched so I say……….. good choice. And, I’d like to thank you for not giving me a heart attack – well you sort of did, but you redeeme
Amy
Jan 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My casting for Damien:

photo matt-bomer.jpg

It’s no secret that I “5-star” loved Release Me. Damien Stark is my all-time favorite billionaire bad boy with a trouble past. He is controlling, possessive, kinky, and sexy as hell. Yum!

Claim Me picks up right where Release Me left off. Blaine is putting the finishing touches on the portrait of Nikki and she’s about to collect a cool million for posing.

After being fired from C-Squared Technologies, Nikki is starting her new job at Innovative Resources and her one-week agre
Jonetta
I had some serious issues with the first book in this series, Release Me, primarily that it was tough to distinguish it from the Fifty Shades and Crossfire series. And, when I read it, there was no mention that it was part of a trilogy…very frustrating when you reach the end of a book and it doesn’t end. Lastly, the erotic elements of that story weren’t all that inventive.

Because of the incomplete ending, I was committed to giving the series at least one more book for redemption and it was a rea
redhotpolkadots
Apr 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"He is power personified, energy harnessed. And my only fear is the knowledge that one can neither capture nor hold on to a lightning bolt, and I do not want to lose this man."

This singular quote, although used by J. Kenner to describe Damien Stark himself, coincidentally depicts the entirety of Claim Me. This book is 350 pages of pure electric spark.

I loved this book so much that it is the only thing that finally persuaded me to complete my Goodreads profile and write my very first book rev
Whitney
Apr 27, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF

Here is what has happened so far. They had sex sex sex. Damien takes a phone call that makes him unhappy. Aw, poor guy. He STILL has a secret. Nikki wants to know his secret, but feels bad about prying. The perfect Nikki facade can't hide the fact that she still wants to know what he's hiding, so she apologizes to Damien. She apologizes? What?

I'm stopping here. Why?
Because absolutely nothing has happened in the past 6 chapters to actually move the story forward.
Continuous sex scenes do no
PJ

I rarely make it through book 2 of a novel-length, cliff-hanging trilogy, so finishing this is an achievement. I struggled a bit in the middle as it started to slow down a bit. Too much sex and not enough story--and I NEVER say that. But the sex scenes began to grow same-ish and dull. She gushes, he jams two, three or four fingers in her, she gasps, he groans...you get the idea:

sexy times: a moan poem

Loved, loved 9 87 Dec 21, 2014 05:30AM
The Happy Housewi...: Claim Me (Stark Trilogy #2) 7 17 Jan 25, 2014 07:01AM
Was too much resolved at the end? 8 113 Dec 31, 2013 04:13PM
is this book as good as crossfire series 27 382 Dec 17, 2013 11:35PM
  • The Berkeley Method (Spotlight, #2)
  • Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)
  • Lockout (The Alpha Group, #2)
  • Eyes Wide Open (The Blackstone Affair, #3)
  • This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)
  • Restore Me (Wrecked, #2)
  • Being Me (Inside Out, #2)
  • A Taste of You (The Epicurean, #1)
  • Grounded (Up in the Air, #3)
  • Control (Songs of Submission, #4)
  • Beautifully Revealed (Beautifully #2)
  • Where the Ivy Grows (Devoted, #2)
  • Truth (Finding Anna, #3)
  • Binding Agreement (Just One Night, #1.3)
  • Zane (Alluring Indulgence, #2)
  • Fever (Breathless, #2)
  • The Art of Control (The Art of D/s #3)
  • Fulfillment (Temptation, #3)
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over one hundred novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New Y

Stark Saga (6 books)
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Complete Me (Stark Trilogy, #3)
  • Anchor Me (Stark Trilogy, #4)
  • Lost With Me (Stark Trilogy, #5)
  • Damien (Stark Trilogy, #6)
“You have captured me utterly, and you hold my heart in your hands. Be gentle with it. It's more fragile than you might think.” 56 likes
“Wherever I am, you belong. You're mine. Say it.” 29 likes