Start by marking “Revenge is Best Served Hot” as Want to Read:
Revenge is Best Served Hot

Revenge is Best Served Hot

(Doorways)

KC Pennington left her hometown after high school and swore never to return. Her nemesis, Lincoln Rothchild, realized too late how wrong he’d been to torment her.

Now, seven years later, Lincoln can no longer bear the guilt of the cruelty he and his friends visited on the gentle brainiac and he uses all his resources to track her down.

KC goes by Kiriana now and that isn’t
Published September 21st 2012 by What Shayne Want

To ask other readers questions about Revenge is Best Served Hot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revenge is Best Served Hot

Trixie
Oct 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
Oh my Goodness. Shayne has delivered once again. I've ready several of her works and I have never been disappointed by her. This one takes a slight detour from her "normal" style and ventures to the darkside with Vampires. Which, I personally, enjoy highly. Her take on the paranormal is right on cue and I love what she did with it. I would honestly LOVE to see this story continued with what happens next in the lives of K.C. (this is not my review, but I agree with it and could not have said it b ...more
Regina
Sep 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
The more I read Shayne' s work the more I love to read it. Each story is so well well written they just grab you and you can't put them down. She has all the emotions, laughter, tears, and even a little suspense. This story had the twist of an vampire was good. And good Lord the sex scenes are always super hot. I recommend any thing by Shayne. You will not be disappointed.
Polly
Nov 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wowza!!! Couldn't put this book down!!!! Loved it
Holly
Oct 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I read this book and it was awesome..... I love Shayne... She is wonderful
Glorya
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book got me hooked and she is amazon writer!!
Debby
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Will love allow the unforgivable be forgiven?

Take a journey with Kites through her life in high school and her torment led by Lincoln. Because of his youth he did not know how to show his interest and that sparked a landslide of bullying to fall on Kitra until she graduates and leaves to build the life she had planned. Lincoln searches for and finds Kitra years later and gives himself over to her in seeking her forgiveness. Then there is the added fact that Kitra now has a woman in her life that
Jan 01, 2013 rated it it was ok
had potential in the beginning but the twist ehhh....not really my thing
Lita Thomas
Jan 02, 2013 rated it liked it
was not expecting that twist
April
An interesting story. Not sure it needed the paranormal twist. Popular boy and shy nerdy girl is a tried and true formula.

Could have used a bit more meat to the story but overall entertaining.
Stephanie
Oct 25, 2012 rated it liked it
Strange book. Started off great. Got steamy then took a strange turn. Too short in my opinion. But an overall good short read.
April
Oct 22, 2012 rated it liked it

Could have used a little more meat on it's bones but still entertaining.
Glorya Hidalgo
Jun 22, 2014
Clare
Jan 18, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
If you’re looking for stories that tug at your heart, make you laugh out loud, and sometimes make you cry so hard you need a giant box of tissues…look no further than books by Shayne McClendon.

She’s a prolific author (more than 8 million words and counting) known for dramatic, steamy, enthralling fiction that will grab you and not let go until the last page.

A nomad at heart, Shayne currently lives

Doorways (3 books)