Start by marking “Crispin Scales and the Golden Pearl” as Want to Read:
Crispin Scales and the Golden Pearl

Crispin Scales and the Golden Pearl

Sometimes being the all-powerful Chosen One isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sometimes it's deadly.

Crispin Scales is the clumsiest dragon in the Realm. Unfortunate - because an ancient spell has chosen him to save the world, embedding a golden pearl in his chest to prove it.

When his best friend, the Princess Marlo, is kidnapped by King Gary and his side-kick, the evil armo
Published November 1st 2012 by Mighty Ink Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Crispin Scales and the Golden Pearl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crispin Scales and the Golden Pearl

Lorraine Cook
Nov 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
All I know is the creativity of this book is captivating. Have a feeling every child has visited places in this book and will be as enthralled to explore the options and outcomes as I am as a parent reading it. Hot on top of the gift giving list.

Must have book and destined to be a collectors treasure.
Lalaz
Oct 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
What's lovely about this book is that it is a wild and wonderful ride, without losing any of the wide-eyed enchantment that a lot of kids' books miss out on these days. It's also got a cracker plot, and you'll simply fall in love with the clumsy, self-doubting dragon Crispin. Can't wait for the next one!
Jane Tara
May 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. My partner loved it. And then we read it to our kids, as a family… and the kids loved this book. It is one of those tales where you literally live in the world the author has created, and feel so strongly for the characters, especially the main character Crispin. It’s original, fresh… so well written… I can’t recommend this enough.
Kevin Laxton
Nov 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Where else can you be transported to other worlds, full of fantastic characters and splendid visions - all without a passport! Just wonderful - a must read.
Joanne
Nov 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is nothing short of a rollercoaster - and one that gives you whiplash! So much happens so quickly it really is not put-downable. Great romp for kids and adults alike.
Sara Purvis
Jo
Jan 20, 2013
Nicky Lamond
Feb 23, 2014
I'm an author, designer and futurist. After spending many years as a digital strategist (seriously!) I decided to write a book for my youngest son, who was 10 at the time. In my work in the digital world, a project can be turned around in weeks, making the length of time it took to write my first book a bit surprising!

The life of the modern author is very far from the perception of sitting at you