Start by marking “Revealed (House of Night, #11)” as Want to Read:
Revealed (House of Night, #11)

Read Excerpt* *Different edition

Revealed

(House of Night #11)

3.84  ·  Rating details ·  24,569 ratings  ·  1,516 reviews
The spellbinding eleventh and penultimate installment in the #1 New York Times bestselling vampyre series

Drastically altered after her fall at the end of Hidden, Neferet is now more dangerous than ever—and her quest for vengeance will wreak havoc on humans, as well as Zoey and her friends. Chaos is loosed in Tulsa and the House of Night is blamed. Can Zoey stop Neferet in
Published October 15th 2013 by Atom (first published 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Revealed, please sign up.
Mikaila Look up the online or PDF version, just as good . I guess. Not really since your're wasting it on this series.

·  24,569 ratings  ·  1,516 reviews

Mitch
Nov 18, 2012 rated it did not like it
Ok, I'll confess, there's just something masochistically gratifying about watching a previously terrible series death spiral into something with which mere words alone cannot do justice. At this point, it's common knowledge House of Night has never been good, what with its vapid writing, pathetic plotting, and super special heroine who comes with a way too unhealthy dose of double standards and hypocrisy, but with these last few entries, I honestly don't think the Casts even care anymore about t ...more
Amanda
May 28, 2013 added it
Shelves: i-own, series
**Update finally bought It took me long enough lol 20% of at Target

I hate reading comments where people are all like "we want the main character to die", "the series needs to end" seriously yeah you have a right to your own opinions but sheesh if you hate or dislike, loath, the series DON'T READ THEM then!!! I don't care that you don't like it, I do. I may agree on some aspects but I still realize others like them.
Taschima
Jul 01, 2013 marked it as to-read
House... of... Night... Sounds vaguely familiar...

description

WAIT A HOT SECOND, THIS SERIES IS STILL GOING ON? SERIOUSLY? Can I get a collective eye roll?

Paranormal_Madness
The most entertaining part of this series has always been and will always be the reactions of twelve year old girls who complain about us "haters" and demand that we stop reading their series if we don't like it.

(view spoiler)
Steph And Dani {A Walk on Words}
Oh there's only going to be 12 books not 15? Why is it that I feel absolutely no relief?

Once upon a time, I loved House of Night. Say, for the first two books maybe. I feel like after that its just been a downward spiral. Broken down:

Books 1+2 = LOVE!

Books 3+4 = Liked and hoping it'll get back to the quality of the first few books

Book 5 = UHHHHH OK *crosses fingers :/*...

Book 6-10 = Is it just me or have I been reading the same story with the words rearranged 5 times?

I've lost hope ok? I just
Cassidy
Dec 21, 2012 marked it as to-read
Yeah, I understand people want this series to end. Yeah, I was one of them in the beginning. Yeah, the first couple books weren't so great, BUT the plot was strong, solid, which helped. The writing has become less annoying and childish and that makes a book better in quality. It doesn't matter how many books are in the story as long there is a solid plot line that isn't completely random. Can't people just enjoy a story because it's a story and not because it should end?
In my opinion, stories ne
Margot
This review also appears on my blog, The Bookworm Experiment.

Rating: 1.5 star

I know this is random and has nothing to do with the actual plot, but still... What's up with these covers? :P

Hidden: Zoey's face is, for the first time, fully revealed.

Revealed: Zoey's face (or is that Neferet's?) is hidden.

My thoughts about the series

I'm not sure if I should even bother writing a review for this, since I'll probably end up just ranting, but I guess I could say a little something about what happened i
Patricia

Why.

* * *

I've finished this.. monstrosity. And.. I just don't know what to say? Because, those books? They don't change. They continue to suck so badly, nothing I could say hasn't been said before. (Most likely by me, too.)

There was one single improvement: No True Blood reference that messed up the timeline. Only problem? Instead we got a Django Unchained mention that did the job just as well.

Even worse, now not only Zoey refers to all her classmates and friends as "kids" and "the children", St
Keysha
May 25, 2013 marked it as to-read
Okay so you all know what. I dont want to read all your complaining about how the series just needs to end. It is a great series with a greaat plot and it takes a great author to keep a series with this much action going for this many books. This was the series that got me into reading. And I am still a fan to this day. P.C. Cast is an amazing writer and even if you havent been a fan of the rest of the series, dont trash the book beforeit even comes out. Thats just tude and makes you all seem ex ...more
KShade
Dec 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait until this book comes out! Hidden was amazing. I don't get why people hate on this series so much, but I love it, myself. I cannot wait. Was there anyone else doing some serious what-the-hell-ing throughout Hidden, when it came to Erin and Nicole and not to mention when Neferet looked in the mirror. Neferet's Curse is going to be fascinating.
Aisling
Oct 23, 2012 rated it it was ok
Oh for Pete's sake, is this the last FUCKING one yet??

Stacia (the 2010 club)
Everyone else has abandoned ship. Yet here I am.

2.5 stars. I don't even have an "in my defense" argument. I know these books suck hard for so many reasons - whether it's the lame speak, the immature behavior, the characters who fail to use their brains, or horrific stereotypes being reinforced..

BUT I still think the adventures are fun. This is why I keep reading.

AND the writing has mellowed out quite a bit. The "eye roll to page count" ratio has dropped significantly over the past couple of bo
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
2.5 ★'s

My Thoughts:

✦ This didn't read like a next to last book. I really was thinking things would start wrapping up!

✦ "Gihugic" - really?

✦ More deaths...why am I surprised? And the part with Dallas? Shocking!

✦ Aurox drunk was just a little bit funny.

description

✦ To be fair, I do enjoy the characters...I just wish things would move along. It just seems like the same ol', same ol' and nothing is progressing. Bad guys are NEVER defeated and Zoey cannot be with just ONE guy.

✦ I'm dying to know how this
hayden
This great cover is hiding awfully mediocre words.

The series could've progressed easily from the last book, HIDDEN, to the next, REDEEMED, without this in between. I'm crossing my fingers that PC discovers herself before she screws up the last installment in the series, because I've invested far too much of my time in this franchise to leave disappointed.
Natalia
Jan 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really want the continuation. I have read this series twice because I stopped somewhere on book 8 for too long and when I decided to come back to it I had to refresh my memory. The series is not repetitive. And is amazingly creative although I wish the goddess would intervene more. Nevertheless those who are complaining obviously don't like the series enough and/or are lazy readers. I wish almost all book series lasted this long.
Lorna
Oct 24, 2012 marked it as to-read
For me i used to LOVE this series and count down the days it came out. Now I just cant wait for it to be over. Seems to be dragging on. Maybe this one will bring me some hope for the series.
Wafou6
Mar 07, 2013 marked it as to-read
Ok so I'm one of those readers that love to read series novels, and I have many..i stopped reading for a while even though the next book of whatever series i have have been already out, but the first one i went to buy when I decided to read again was the house of night because it was my all-time favorite and i love the story itself that i get anxious to have the next book as soon as I'm finished reading the current one (i know I'm not the only one ;)) The authors allow the series to grow along w ...more
Yasaman
Mar 09, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
When I started reading this series, I didn't want it to end. Never. Now I think it's okay and I'm happy that there are two more books about Zoey and her friends. I will miss them and I hope you find a good end where you think: "Ok. I think this is an ending and I can go on with my real life." without hanging on the story and crying that it's over. Your fans trust in your talent! I am sure you will find a good ending, so everyone is happy. :)
Greatings from Germany. Oh and I have a signature of yo
Randa
Jan 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: vampire
I don't ever want this series to end! I don't understand why everyone wants this to be the last book. This is such a great series, cute characters, love and mystery and mythology all wrapped into one. Of course I'm excited to see how it ends, but I don't want that to happen for a LONG time.
Joost
Nee, ik ga geen recensie op mijn blog van dit boek zetten aangezien ik als Best of YA-lid dit boek eigenlijk moet promoten, maar ik moet toch even er wat over kwijt, want dit boek vind ik echt vreselijk...

Het begin van de serie had nog enige potentie. Ik vond het niet geweldig, maar ik begreep wel dat deze boeken populair waren. Toen kreeg Zoey telkens drie vriendjes en gedroeg ze zich als een slet... En in elk deel komen er weer meer ''bijzondere'' dingen erbij om het verhaal nog groter te make
Sophia Triad
“Daughter, that’s life: messy, confusing, heartbreaking, but wonderful. All any of us can do is to try to be our best, and to learn from our mistakes, as well as our victories.”

Lots of horrible and wonderful things happen in this book as well.
But that's the everyday life in Tulsa and the House of Night these days...

There is an open house at the beginning of the book. Everything is fine until Neferet appears and a another major character dies. (view spoiler)

The de
Monica Flatley
Sep 25, 2013 rated it liked it
I kind of lost my love for the series around Tempted, but I actually enjoyed the last one.
I just hope that Zoey realizes how great she and Stark are together, and won't ruin it because of Aurox/Heath. Honestly, I never really liked Heath all that much, and I feel like if Zoey and Stark don't end up together, I will have continued the series for nothing. Because that's honestly my only reason for continuing... Well, that and Damien, because I love him :D
But everyone else is saying that this seri
Mina Soare
The least I ask for is a happy end in every installment. If I can't get entertaining action, interesting characters or decent immoral reflections

description

How many times was the evil influence plot used (worse, the "she was framed"?)? The love triangle, the possessive asshole, the nemesis that never dies, I feel like crossing my fingers for the evil twin or amnesia... Hey, this could actually work

Redundant threesome boinking exhausts Zoey into partially traumatic blackout. Upon waking up she has no memori
Catherine Ford
This book exceeded my expectations. Yes, it was worse than I expected it to be! From the prologue I was annoyed, because the prologue was the epilogue of Hidden, with a bit more detail and a part tacked onto the end. The book itself was badly written, badly executed, and just plain bad unfortunately. There was no plot to the book, the dialogue was horrible, the character development was non existant. I am tired of Zoey always been stuck in a love triangle, which serves no point at all.

I really
Lex
Nov 01, 2012 marked it as to-read
This is the second to the last book, right?! Yes!!! The end is near! >:D
Sofie Hansen
Mar 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Please keep these amazing books coming, they are the Best books ever written, i absolutely adore the carectors and i just want the books to keep coming until the Day i die! I hate however that there is going to be made movies over the books, i Think it Will ruin the charm of the carectors and places a bit. Btw i can't stand neferet, please kill her already, i utterly hate her.
Charli
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So many people complain that this series is waaay to long. But I bet if you asked them there would be a series they have read where they wishes it was longer. That there was more to the story, they probably have ideas in which the author could make it longer. P.C Cast and Kristin Cast have made a beautiful series that can open the eyes of many. They talk about a goddess not many think about and the very possibility of goddesses. They make us want to believe in magic, in something that is amazing ...more
Erika
Just end this series already.
Heyitsmachey
Aug 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
SOME SPOILERS MAY BE AHEAD.
Omg. I know a lot of people are mad cause there are soooo many books but really I kinda view the series as a whole as two separate parts, the first five and the final seven, because the plot lines are so different. But I think that that is what makes this series beautiful. People complain that Zoey is a little hoe and that She Lives Under Trees, but really, with every passing boyfriend she has we see more and more of her character develop. First with Erik, she's the d
J.M. Clinton
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
Full review at: https://jazza1997.wixsite.com/thebook...

It became very interesting as a reader to delve into a character's past.
I'm remaining open minded to what the final book has in store but for this one I gave it 2.5 star rating.
Stark or Aurox/Heath 16 95 Nov 26, 2018 09:57PM
P.C. Cast books 2 10 Oct 20, 2015 12:34PM
RDNG 636 Fall 2015: House of Night Series 2 7 Sep 20, 2015 06:51PM
Who else really likes Kalona? 10 36 Oct 10, 2014 08:11AM
Revealed 1 5 Oct 08, 2014 09:38AM
Guilty Pleasure Read 6 35 Jun 01, 2014 09:37AM
<3 House of Night...: reading buddy???? 4 22 Apr 22, 2014 09:25AM
  • House of Night #2 (House of Night: The Graphic Novel, #2)
  • Fall of Night (The Morganville Vampires, #14)
  • Snakeroot (Nightshade Legacy #1; Nightshade World #7)
  • Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil (Thirst, #5)
  • Horizon (The Soul Seekers, #4)
  • Other Worlds
  • Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods, #7)
  • Blood-Kissed Sky (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy, #2)
  • Blood Prophecy (Drake Chronicles, #6)
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
  • Consume (The Clann, #3)
  • Stolen Nights (Vampire Queen, #2)
PC was born in the Midwest, and grew up being shuttled back-and-forth between Illinois and Oklahoma, which is where she fell in love with Quarter Horses and mythology (at about the same time). After high school, she joined the United States Air Force and began public speaking and writing. After her tour in the USAF, she taught high school for 15 years before retiring to write full time. PC is a #1 ...more

House of Night (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Marked (House of Night, #1)
  • Betrayed (House of Night, #2)
  • Chosen (House of Night, #3)
  • Untamed (House of Night, #4)
  • Hunted (House of Night, #5)
  • Tempted (House of Night, #6)
  • Burned (House of Night, #7)
  • Awakened (House of Night, #8)
  • Destined (House of Night, #9)
  • Hidden (House of Night, #10)
“Daughter, that's life: messy, confusing, heartbreaking, but wonderful.” 19 likes
“People suck. They do stupid things and they're not nice. The end.” 17 likes