Start by marking “Wanting Wilder (Safe Word: Oasis, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wanting Wilder (Safe Word: Oasis, #4)

Wanting Wilder

(Safe Word: Oasis #4)

Fate brought them together, but then it ripped them apart. Eight years later, Wilder is still wishing for more time with the dark-skinned beauty he held in his arms for a weekend, and Lydia is still searching for a man worthy of being called "Master."

At Oasis headquarters, they're in the business of making dreams come true. Any wish they agree to fulfill means making
Published October 16th 2012 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Wanting Wilder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wanting Wilder

Start your review of Wanting Wilder (Safe Word: Oasis, #4)
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Oct 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Excellent - great relationship, loved the bondage BDSM, handled the inter-racial pieces just seamlessly (note: I hate books that throw a bunch of stereotypes into an IR -- and this one doesn't do that).

Lots of bondage, moderate pain (she enjoys it and finds it centering). Good story - mis-communication but not overly done. My friend Becca will like the discipline/punishment conversation at the end and I recommend it too. First time I've seen it handled that way - and I would give an extra star
ratherread
Jul 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
I love Michele Zurlo's books. I especially love her "Awakenings" Series. This book wasn't my favorite of her works, but it was really good and I enjoyed it.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

Mine is the 2nd review
Oasis is a small family-owned company where people's jobs are to bring sexual fantasies to life. They even hire project managers to run the teams working on the details of the client's fantasy. Where do I send my resume? I'm a project manager who is also a switch in every sense of the word. To actually have a Dom or Domme boss and take me to task when I've been "bad" is a naughty dirty fantasy of mine.

In this story, Lydia from Michigan interviews for a position at the
Dar
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star-reads, bdsm
That was so, so good! This is a second chance romance between an interracial couple that is real, and doesn't follow any stereotypes. It is refreshing, sweet, sad, hopeful, and determined, as our main couple tries to fight their attraction to each other, and fail. How they try and fight their nature, and fail. They try and fight themselves, and each other, and their friends, and they fail. They finally speak to each other, and the sun comes out as dawning realization washes over them, and it is ...more
Becca
Nov 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
This story was just what I needed. Two strong adults without dreadful childhoods getting together and falling in love - with some great kinky fun along the way. I have mixed feelings about the driving misunderstanding from Wilder's and Lydia's first meeting 8 years in the past, but it was plausible and also gave motivation for many of their present day actions. At my pickiest, I have a hard time believing that they would make the assumptions they did without considering other possibilities, but ...more
Ramona
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A misunderstanding causes a new Submissive to be always be wary. The same misunderstandind causes a Wilder to become a little bit hard. When Lydia gets her dream job little does she know she will come face to face with the past she thought broke her heart. Michele Zurlo can tell a BDSM story like no other! You will love this book. Can't wait to read the next in the Series!
Jim Lyon
Aug 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm
Although some aspects of Michele Zurlo’s Wanting Wilder won’t resonate with all readers, it is a well-written BDSM-themed book with a fully developed plot complete with conflict and resolution, complex characters, and lots of kinky sex. Whether or not an individual reader will find it to be a totally enjoyable read will depend largely on their tastes in literary style. This book leans heavily on the internal angst of the main characters star-crossed lovers that were separated for a number of ...more
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Feb 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic
Lydia had an experience 8 years ago that changed her world and broke her heart. The man from all those years ago is back and in an unexpected place. Can she let go and call him sir, or will her pain defeat them both?

Wilder never understood what went wrong all those years ago. He found the sub of his dreams but she dismissed him so easily. Can he take the control back, or will the pain of rejection prevent him from becoming the sir of Lydia's dreams?

Lydia and Wilder carry a heavy burden from the
Sassafrass
So, so, good. I'll be writing a full review on this, but man this was so good! I loved all the bondage and impact play. The way the story kept flipping back and forth between present and 8 years ago really lent to develop the understanding about the characters in a way that would not have been done if it was told in chronological order.

Also, I love that it looks like there will be more stories in this great series! I can't wait.
Michele Zurlo
Oct 19, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
From USA Today: "Michele writes with such vivid style that she lifts the reader into the story to participate in the delicious, wicked fantasy."

Wanting Wilder is your first look at what goes on behind the scenes at the Oasis headquarters, and it's the full-length novel you've been craving. To hear an excerpt read aloud by Master Mike go here: http://www.goodreads.com/videos/38519...

For more information: http://www.michelezurlo.com
Fiza
Aug 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, smut
3.5*
j
Jun 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
It was a nice read. The ending could have been longer
Margie
Ramona
Mar 25, 2018
Amy
Nov 23, 2012
Michele Zurlo is the author of the Awakenings, Doms of the FBI, and the SAFE Security series and many other stories. She writes contemporary and paranormal, BDSM and mainstream—whatever it takes to give her characters the happy endings they deserve. Her childhood dream was to be a librarian so she could read all day. Some words of wisdom from an inspiring lady had her tapping out stories on her ...more

Safe Word: Oasis (3 books)
  • Yes, Justin (Safe Word: Oasis, #1)
  • Mina's Heart (Safe Word: Oasis, #5)