Start by marking “Masked Innocence (Innocence, #2)” as Want to Read:
Masked Innocence (Innocence, #2)

Masked Innocence

(Innocence #2)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  7,949 Ratings  ·  645 Reviews
The man was sinful. It wasn't just the looks that made him dangerous, it was the cocky confidence that dominated every move, every touch. And the frustrating yet ecstatic fact about the whole package was that he could back it all up...
Julia Campbell never knows what to expect with win-at-all-costs Brad De Luca. And she's starting to like it that way. She gave up safe, con
ebook, 1st Edition, 300 pages
Published February 25th 2014 by Alessandra Torre

Christy
Nov 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
 photo cbae882a-257c-4cce-93a3-e11770b13dde_zpspo7p5enx.jpg

Masked Innocence is the continuance of Brad and Julia’s story from Blindfolded Innocence. This story has more of everything. More suspense, more steam, more drama, and more getting to know and love these characters. I was on the fence about Mr. DeLuca after book one when he pulled that Vegas stunt, but now I see the big picture and I adore him! Julia too- she is young, but she’s not dumb. She is stronger than she appears and can handle some tough situations. With every Alessandra Torre book I r
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo TorreInnocence2TitebySueBee_zps89d66a2a.jpg
 photo MY2bysbv4_zps2351609e.gif
★★★★★! Masked Innocence, book 2 of 3. Pre-law student Julia’s secret affair with senior law partner & man whore Brad De Luca is put to the test with sex, suspense & danger!

“I love fucking you,” he whispered, still moving inside me, slow and delicious, burying himself with every stroke.”

Books should be read in order:
Book 1: Blindfolded Innocence

In Blindfolded Innocence (book 1) pre-law
Mo
Mar 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 sexy stars

Sweet Mother of God, Brad de Fucking Luca, come to Momma. NOW! First book in this series was an OK read for me, a 3.5 stars - if I was an author would I be happy with a 3.5 - I would like to think so. But it had a lot of 4 and 5 star reviews from friends. It was a good enough read that I wanted to continue the story of Brad and Julia.

“I didn’t know what I hated more, when his eyes were unreadable or when I didn’t like what I read in them.”

“You don't know it, but you captured me q
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
MASKED INNOCENCE has been REDUCED on Amazon.com for a very short time. Grab it!

This is not a conventional love story. It's erotic, it pushes boundaries.... It's kinky lovely... It takes me to another world, one I would never go to in real life, but it's fiction and I get to sample the delight through the characters, ones that have been lovingly developed until they appear as real as you or me.

“His intense eyes, with darkness that I never could decipher, stared at me, and I saw truth in their de
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 Not so Innocent anymore Stars

I fell for the feisty, smart-ass Julia that calls me on my shit. But I'm owned by the vixen that you become behind closed doors.

If you haven't yet read Blindfolded Innocence, do not read my review. There's no spoilers for this book, but there will be spoilers of book 1. You've been warned ;)

Masked Innocence starts immediately where Blindfolded Innocence ends. Julia and Brad are together, but keeping the relationship a secret. Brad has taken Julia completely o
Wendy'sThoughts
Feb 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Alessandra Torre Fans,erotic, romance, suspense
4 Revealing, Responsive, Sensual, Mysterious, Brad De Luca Stars
* * * *
******* LIMITED TIME ONLY 99 CENT SALE 09/19-09/30/2014!********

There are men we see … they can be sitting at the bar in the restaurant where you are having a late lunch… you see them and wonder … why are they there and how could your life bring you to be a part of theirs…. These men are forces in the world… they conjuring fantasies and thoughts … things never spoken of or shared… and they do it just by being in the same ro
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Oct 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
WHAT THE FUCK AM I SEEING?!?!?!?!

Expected publication: February 25th 2014 by Alessandra Torre

From December 2012 to July 2013 to now Feb [literally March] 2014.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!
Keeping like practically 2years+ gaps between books.

Agrh!! :O Book got pushed by like 7 fucking months!!! *ANGRY*

December, Come quick :D
Can't wait for this sequel!!! The first book was fantastic and had an amazing build up for this book!
Looking forward to this book, All hot, steamy and full of sizzle
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 Fan*freaking*tastic Stars

photo BradandJulia_zpsbabaaddc.jpg

This book picks up right where Blindfold Innocence ended. You know that Brad doesn't do normal. He needs more from sex and Julia has found out that she likes Brad's fetish. The last scene in Blindfold Innocence was "off the chart sizzling" and Julia loved it and has now embarked on a relationship with the super sexy, super suave, super charismatic Mr. DeLuca.

photo beto3_zpse8aeb24a.jpg

One aspect of this book is about their relationship and how it grows. Julia is young but really beyond her ye
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Devouring Brad De Luca. Hot damn!

Masked Innocence picks up on the heels of Blindfolded Innocence. If you haven't read that, stop reading as this will contain mild spoilers for that book.

Brad has admitted his feelings for Julia, but also his hang-ups on committing to sex with one person for the rest of his life. Complete monogamy is not his thing...but a bit of swinging with Julia present is perfection. It's his kink and after the scene at the end of Blindfolded Innocence, Julia can definitely
alyssa
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-5-stars, 2016-reads
"He had gone to bed last night confident, his arms wrapped around Julia, content in recognizing his future. One with her. A woman who had unknowingly consumed him. Love, an idea he had tossed out with every other conventional theory, had tackled him unprepared."

description

This was such an amazing read for me! Definitely a page-turner and was pure perfection since I flipped the first page! Such an amazing book from beginning to end! Loved every part of this book!

"Dorky. Adorably dorky."

"'I love you,'
Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️
Buy Book 1 & 2 now for only $0.99; a steal for this steamy read!! My favorite series of 2014!!

BR with the Girls: Elizabeth, Katy, Elle, Jessi, Jessica, Stephanie, & Claudine

5 Will You Marry Me Brad Stars!!!

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BLINDFOLDED INNOCENCE, PLEASE KNOW THIS REVIEW MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS. THANKS!!

This book resumes where we left off in Blindfolded Innocence. Brad De Luca, woman pleaser extraordinaire & successful divorce attorney, is c
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
I was honored to read an ARC of this book! This book... I'm feeling a little speechless at the moment.

I was completely enthralled with this story and these characters in Blindfolded Innocence. I had my assumptions as to where the story would go in this sequel but I could not have been more wrong, and I could not be happier that I was!

Blindfolded Innocence left off with Julia embracing this lifestyle that Brad insisted was necessary in order for them to begin to pursue a relationship together. Th
Lyndy Ann ♫
Oct 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lawyers
Masked Innocence continues the story of Julia and Brad's relationship. I love these two together.

Julia gets a taste for Brad's sexual lifestyle when they are invited to a "party" this again was very HOT.

I enjoyed reading how their relationship is progressing getting more series and they start doing normal couple stuff together besides all the sex which is getting steamier.

I loved the suspense element in this it had me gripped I could not wait to find out what was going to happen next.

Looking for
Masked Innocence is the second installment in Alessandra Torre's erotic/romance trilogy titled Innocence. Masked Innocence picks up where Blindfolded Innocence left off, and has a similar writing style as it starts with a glimpse at a later scene and then slowly catches up. However, a significant difference between the two books is thriller/mystery element...and then a huge revelation at the end. Ms. Torre definitely knows how to keep her readers invested in a continuing storyline! If you enjoy ...more
~IreneOust~
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing

This series gets better and better with each book!

After having spent time in Brad's head ( The Diary of Brad De Luca ), I couldn't wait to dive into book 2 to see what happens next with one of my favorite heroes!

Alessandra didn't disappoint with this installment!

Let's see:

☑ Super sexy with out of the box views on sex male lead ...

☑ Strong-willed heroine with an open mind when it comes to the super sexy with out of the box vews on sex male lead ...

☑ Storyline with a few great twists thrown in ...
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
3.5-4 Stars
I had a few issues with this one (view spoiler), but through it all I think I fell even more in love with Brad de Luca!
La-Lionne
Fucking brilliant! I've read the first book last year and liked it a lot, but there was no way I could've thought that it would take this turn.

It had it all, romance, suspense, mystery, humor, out of this world hot sex scenes and even a murder. My favorite combination.

I'm off to read the next book in the trilogy. Goddamn cliffhangers! I hate that I love them.
Elaine
Oct 19, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc

4 Solid Brad Stars for me

Mr Brad De Luca is back...

photo AutoCollage_AutoCollage_7_Images_zps41398241.jpg

photo f863f0bb2f7d8177274e2a132bc5e585_zpsf8da9f65.jpg

photo vampire_diaries_zps9b05fb75.gif

First of all this starts off exactly where Blindfold Innocence finishes.
Brad says he doesn't do love. He's happy to give this relationship with Julia a try and he's very honest with her from the start...this is never going to be a conventional relationship. Will his feelings change once they both become entangled in murder and Mafia crime?
Brad knows that maybe he will need to do a lot more to keep Julia safe.

What really do we know about Brad.
Alexis *Reality Bites*
QUICK SPOILER FREE REVIEW -mature content reader discretion is advised.
4 STARS out of 5
Genre: Romance Erotica

‘I’m sleeping with the fucking enemy. Even worse, I’m in love with the enemy.’ -Julia

photo MaskedInnocencecollagefinal1_zpsd949f03c.jpg

“I fell for the feisty, smart-ass Julia that calls me on my shit. But I’m owned by the vixen that you become behind closed doors.” -Brad

Julia finds herself being submerged in to Brad’s world of uninhibited sex in Masked Innocence and she is LOVING it! Meanwhile, the man who decided long term commi
Crystal~BIG book addict~
Mar 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks, buddy-reads
4 I need more Brad Stars!

photo Moldiv_1396448442931_zps5jadnvxk.jpg

Brad and Julia need to keep their relationship a secret. Julia especially wants to keep it quiet, not wanting the backlash in the office with her being an intern. Julia's feelings for Brad have developed to the point where she is bursting with love for him.

Brad is realizing that he can't be without Julia either. He can't get enough of her. Plus, he is enjoying bringing out her deepest, darkest desires behind closed doors.

"I fell for the feisty, smart-ass Julia that c
Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ
Oct 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: feb-2014
My Mr. Brad Da Luca.... I could look at Joe the whole day :)

Ok I think this is enough for now haha!!
Didi
Nov 15, 2012 rated it liked it
~~~~ 3.5 STARS ~~~~

I felt like I was waiting years for this book! After reading and really liking Blindfolded Innocence, I was anxiously anticipating the continuation of Brad and Julia's story. So a year and a half later, gheesh! I got it.
So was the anticipation worth it? Yes and no.

I liked many things about this book. It's steamy but the sex doesn't take up most of the story. There is an actual plot there and it's interesting in its own right. Brad is an enigma. He's a mysterious and difficult
Debra
Mar 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
★★★★ 4 stars!

Can't wait to get my hands on the next book!!

Review to come x

Michelle
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
5 Delicious De Luca Stars!

Masked Innocence begins just where Blindfold Innocence leaves off; Brad and Julia are willing to take a chance to see where this relationship will go. He'll be faithful (when they are not sharing each other's bodies with a stranger), she'll be willing to try his sexual lifestyle. But this story doesn't stay focused solely on their bedroom activities. As they both navigate a relationship that can either be enough to fulfill both their desires, or be something that ruins
Len
5 Stars

This is not your typical normal love story. This will bring you to different kind of relationship that I never think possible in real life,especially to me, but gonna admit, i enjoyed reading every page of it.

Julia and Brad, is the same amazing couple as they are in book one. I love that their relationship was established out of understanding and trust to each other. Maybe because of age difference, but I like them more in this book. Julia is still feisty and funny at times, sometimes I'
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
♦ 3.75 "Still different but I like it" Stars! ♦

My FULL REVIEW of the whole Innocence series HERE: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

CHECK OUT MY BLOG HERE:
Michelle
***4.5 Masked Innocence Stars***

Masked Innocence is the sequel of Blindfolded Innocence and it picks off where it last left off. Brad De Luca and Julia Campbell are back and HOTTER than ever!! Ms. Torre took Masked Innocence to another level of sexy. Brad wants Julia. She wants Brad but she must be willing to let go of her inhibitions and embrace this new found sexuality Brad wants them as a couple to explore. Goodbye innocent Julia and say hello to the new Julia: confident, sexy, and open-minde
Lela Manuela
5 Hot As Hell Need more Brad de Luca Stars!!!!

And then there's this...i'm off to book 3 and De Luca

BANG BANG! :)

Dαɴιjα

To continue with the emoticon theme I had in my review for Blindfolded Innocence, my feelings towards Masked Innocence are best represented with:

description

Yes, fortunately, I enjoyed this installment much better than the previous one. Most of the issues I had with the characters and the story in book one were gone in this one, so I was able to read without wanting to slap, scratch or punch them, which was a relief, and a proof I was right to choose to continue with the series.

Julia was much more likeable.
Raquel

I won a copy of this paperback through a Goodreads giveaway and was super excited to start it . (Thank you to the host of the giveaway. I think it was Harlequin. Its always nice to win books).

I really liked the first book in the series. But got mixed feelings about this second book.

The story picked up pretty much right at the end of book 1.

For the things I liked:

It was nicely written and there's no doubt that AT knows how to write steamy scenes. Very steamy party in the first of the book.

Liked
  • Control (Songs of Submission, #4)
  • All He Needs (All or Nothing, #2)
  • Animus (Alfonzo, #10)
  • Vol.1 (London Brown, #3.5)
  • Unblocked - Episode Two (Timber Towers, #2)
  • Status (Social Media, #4)
  • Night Moves (G-Man, #3)
  • Beyond Pain (Beyond, #3)
  • The Art of Control (The Art of D/s #3)
  • Bonds of Desire (Wicked Play, #3)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • Edible (Exquisite, #3)
Alessandra Torre is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of twelve novels. Her books focus on romance and suspense. Her new release, The Ghostwriter, is available now!
Additional pseudonym: AR Torre

Amazon: https://goo.gl/XRr5Uc
Facebook: https://goo.gl/sJb5MN
Twitter: https://goo.gl/DwKuvo
Pinterest: https://goo.gl/eEJs9U

Visit the POPPIN IN thread of the Shh group to find out my rec

Innocence (3 books)
  • Blindfolded Innocence (Innocence, #1)
  • End of the Innocence (Innocence, #3)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
“I fell for the feisty, smart-ass Julia that calls me on my shit. But I’m owned by the vixen that you become behind closed doors.” 10 likes
“And by the way, you really do suck in the romance department. Hallmark will never put that last paragraph on a card.” 7 likes