Start by marking “The Beam (Chrysalis #2)” as Want to Read:
The Beam (Chrysalis #2)

The Beam (Chrysalis #2)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  12 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things.-Corinthians 13:11

There comes a time in everyone’s life when they must put aside their childish ways. In the past year, Ellie Chisholm has fallen into the security of her relationship with Oscar Jeffreys, emerging with a stronger s
Published October 3rd 2012 by Rebel Ink Press

To ask other readers questions about The Beam, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Beam

Tracey (Life and Literature)
Feb 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
"You're the most important decision I've ever made. Don't ever forget that I chose to be with you. I was never forced to be with you. And you've never been forced to be with me."

The Beam is book two in The Chrysalis series by Michel Prince. One of the things that makes this book different from book one, Chrysalis, is the level or the paranormal aspect. In book one we are introduced to it fairly late in the book but in this book it is there almost from the very start. And while it's not spoken a
Denise
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

There were so many twists and turns. I had to hang on for fear of falling. It got my heart pumping!
Romance Novels in Color
The Beam, by Michel Prince is the second installment in the Chrysalis series. This New Adult book takes up where the series starter, Chrysalis, left off. With now high school junior/senior Ellie working to finish school early, while Oscar has started college. Ellie and Oscar seem to have settled into a comfortable relationship, until the demons reappear and they find out that while they, Ellie and Oscar, cannot be hurt, their family and friends can.

The book continues on in the same vain as the f
Romance Novels in Color

The book continues on in the same vain as the f
Librarian Judith
This book is the sequal to Chrysalis and where Ellie came out of her cocoon in that book, she's now on a full path towards adulthood, even though she's still physically young. She and Oscar have gone further in their relationship and Ellie is working harder as she learns how to work her powers.

It is important to read the first book to fully understand what is going on in this book--the story is very much a continuation.

The characters continue to grow in this volume and there is even more action.
Raina Collins
Nov 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors that Rock

I give it 4.5 fangs.

The Beam: Book Two of the Chrysalis Series by Michel Prince. I would highly suggest reading book one before this on. I would suggest this book for young adults and adults.

Ellie and Oscar are the main characters and are soul mates or love of each other’s lives. Oscar is now in college and Ellie is fast tracking to graduate from High School a year early. Ellie’s family is cursed by a demon. And Ellie has to break the curse. W
Peggy
Nov 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
~Received For An Honest Review~

The story of Oscar and Ellie continues in this second book of the series. I strongly recommend that you read book one first. The author continues to give you a story line of reality in this well written book! If you haven't started this series, you might want to grab your copies and jump in!

Heather Brookwell-Reuber
Jan 23, 2018
Michel Prince
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Michel Prince
Oct 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Abby
Brenda
Nov 20, 2014
Raeline Peterson
Nov 20, 2014
Michel Prince is an author who graduated with a bachelor degree in History and Political Science. Michel writes young adult and adult paranormal romance as well as contemporary romance.

With characters yelling "It's my turn damn it!!!" She tries to explain to them that alas, she can only type a hundred and twenty words a minute and they will have wait their turn. She knows eventually they find thei
More about Michel Prince

Chrysalis (4 books)
  • Chrysalis (Chrysalis #1)
  • Not Even Death (Chrysalis #3)
  • Unto Us (Chrysalis #4)