Start by marking “The Angel's Fall” as Want to Read:
The Angel's Fall

The Angel's Fall

(Let It Snow 2012)

Archangel Michael has spent centuries watching a single soul. This Christmas season, Michael encounters Darcy, the soul's host. Together, the two explore the passions that have waited lifetimes to be realized.

Archangel Michael has served centuries as a warrior against evil. He has also spent centuries watching a single soul. The soul for whom he has always felt both love a
Published December 19th 2012 by Silver Publishing (first published December 18th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Angel's Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Angel's Fall

Jan
Dec 20, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: angels, m-m, huh, gfy
I just love stories about angels. Not the sweet, pudgy kind that make me think of crystals, but the good vs. evil kind. The ones who have a purpose on earth and often have to resort to extreme means to carry it out. Bad-ass angels. I knew going into this one that there was no evil around to conquer (unless the blurb was dramatically inaccurate), but I figured it was a safe bet as a decent angel read.

Big disappointment. The story was too short to do anything it needed to do: too little worldbuild
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://www.longandshortreviews.com/bo...

Sometimes a leap of faith is the only way to your destiny. Archangel Michael has been watching the same soul for a long time – months, years, decades, centuries. He’s watched it travel between men and women, all the while loving the soul more every day. Finally he can’t take the distance anymore, needing and wanting to be with the soul so very much. He’s even willing to give up his life as an angel to be with the soul. Taking the plun
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
This is more a 2.5 star book for me. Since I truncate, it will show up as 2 star. The review site I work will probably round up.

The Romance Review

What happens when a son of God falls for a son of man? Michael is an angel who stands watch over the world for centuries. He's been following a soul which touched him in the past. Unable to resist anymore, Michael falls from the heavens to chase after this seductive soul. His choice between the love of one soul versus the love of his God is not a light one to make.

Darc
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
3 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

For hundreds of years Archangel Michael has watched over a single soul, a soul that he has become drawn to, who he wishes to become close to and it makes Michael long to meet the soul. After his fall Michael is help by the soul whose name is Darcy and Michael receives everything he has ever longed for and he also gets a surprise he never foresaw.

This is a quite poignant story of a far distant longing of the fo
Katy Beth Mckee
This is a well written story with an interesting premise of an Angel choosing love with a human over life in heaven but personally the theme is just a bit squeamish for me. I know we all have things that don't just sit right for us and this one of those things. I got this book as part of the purchase of the whole set and because it's well written I didn't want my personal feelings effect the rating.
Dudley Sneddly
Botmtl
Mar 15, 2017
Cricket
Dec 06, 2017
Rebecca Leigh is the mistress of her own destiny. From the confines of her ocean-side bungalow, she gets lost in her erotic fantasies. Those fantasies find their way into her hot, sensual romances -- paranormal, M/M, F/F, menage -- you name it, she writes it! She occasionally allows herself breaks from her erotic ball-and-chain to drink wine and eat oysters.

She can often be found socializing on t

Let It Snow 2012 (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • When Love Flue In