Start by marking “When Love Flue In” as Want to Read:
When Love Flue In

When Love Flue In

(Let It Snow 2012)

This edition is no longer available.

A soot-haired chimney sweep, an exploding flue and an uncooked turkey. It’s an unholy trinity that may make all of Dominic’s Christmas wishes come true.

Dominic is celebrating his first Christmas since his divorce, and although he’s spending it on his own, he’s determined to have a traditional Christmas morning, including a roaring fire.
ebook, 1st Edition, 120 pages
Published December 1st 2012 by Silver Publishing

To ask other readers questions about When Love Flue In, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Love Flue In

Heller
Nov 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun and sexy Christmas novella about a recently divorced lawyer and the man who cleans his chimney every year. We get POVs from both men which I really enjoyed because I found Dominic adorable with his crush and Reagan’s moment when he realized he was the object of it was priceless.

I had a great time with this read. I loved the MCs and the relationship between Reagan his mother was lovely. For a shorter read this packed a wonderful little emotional punch that didn’t rely solely on the incredib
⚣Michaelle⚣
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Cute and sexy; would have been a little sexier had the relatively hot & graphic sex scene not faded to grey (?) before the payoff.

Also, either LF needed to commit to really having Dominic see himself as "weak" and deal with internal struggle that went with it more (rather than it hinging on his inability to engage with Reagan) or drop that bit completely. It felt unnecessary, honestly...especially since there was no follow-up, confrontation or resolution with those that made him fee
Ann
Sweet and hot, you want to read a good "first time"? This is it.

Full review with Lorikins on the blog soon.
namericanwordcat
3.5 Stars.

I am a fan of Lillian Francis carefully crafted, emotionally touching romances. This is sweet Christmas Romance where two men who have had crushes on each other get what they want for the holiday.

Tender with well drawn grown up characters, a pleasure of a read.
V
Nov 25, 2013 rated it it was ok
Boy Oh boy, the whole book waiting for them to be together and when they finally did it was so boring. Disappointed.
Tam
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christmas-story, m-m
Christmas in July? Why not. And points for cute puny title.

It's just a little short with Dominic celebrating his first Christmas after divorcing. He kind of blew it and told his wife (during sex) that he was fantasizing about their male chimney sweep. Ooops. Don't ask questions you aren't prepared for the answer to.

Anyway, Christmas has come and no annual chimney sweep. He calls and Reagan agrees to come out on Christmas eve because he's been kind of crushing on this guy too that he only sees
Lori
Nov 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bmbr-reads
Lorix Christmas Jumper Lover:

One sexy chimney sweep - tick,
One newly divorced, freshly out of the closet home owner - tick,
One cold and snowy winter - tick,
One 'meddling' mum - tick.....
Pretty much everything you need for a wonderful Christmas story. I have a weakness for Christmas stories set in England (mainly because they feel so reminiscent for me) and this was exactly the kind of story I stuff down quicker than chocolates Christmas morning. It made me gooey inside and left me sighing happil
Claudia
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: holidays, romance, lgbt, m-m
A lovely, short and sweet Christmas-y story, with two frankly adorable MC finding their chance to happiness into each other.

The writing is really good and the whole thing reads itself in a go. Do yourself a favour, read this and warm your heart :)

Serena Yates
Dec 01, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: gay
Sweet and gentle, this is a story about two men who have secretly been longing for each other and fantasizing about the other for more than five years. Dominic, a lawyer, was married and pretended to be straight, and Reagan, a chimney sweep, thought he wasn't good enough for Dominic. Even though the marriage no longer stands in their way since Dominic got a divorce, there are more than enough obstacles left for the men to struggle with.

Dominic may have come out to his family, but he isn’t very s
Serena Yates

Dominic may have come out to his family, but he isn’t very s
Lorraine Lesar
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my, the Christmas bells were ringing loud and clear! Insta-love, first time, delightful storyline, so, so easy to read, all the ingredients for a quiet evening of reading after the Christmas rush. Absolute perfection!
Linda
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
😍Secretly longing for a chimney sweep? Why not confess?
December 13, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition
Sweet tale of secret longing for 👬male connection that breaks loose at the holidays. I liked the chemistry between the two and the loving relationship chimney sweep Reagan maintains with his mother. The climactic Christmas morning scene between the two heroes at Dominic's house was a bit drawn out for my taste, but it's a nice, uplifting romance with plenty of passion and steamy fantasizing, and a cozy,
Kitt
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my first time reading something from this author, and I have definitely been missing out! Dominic and Reagan's story was sweet, romantic, and passionate. The set-up was fantastic, with enough background to set the story and develop the characters. I loved the role-play scene at the end of the book. It added some fun humor and brought the relationship full circle.

I received an ARC from the author. This is my honest, voluntary review.
Mary Mary
* i was gifted an arc copy of this book in exchange for an honest review *

This is a hot xmas story featuring freshly divorced lawyer and younger, sexy chimney sweep.
I won't lie, it was not what I had expected, but it was sexy, funny and enjoyable. It is a good story to relax during cold winter evening while thinking about a fireplace and what can be done in front of it :D

It is well written with likable characters (including Reagan's mum) and funny situations (and fantasies). There was not much
Angelique
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have got this little gem from an arc by the author.
and I loved it,a sweet read.
I would have liked it to be more.
both mc`s are like and loveable
Nissy Williams
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this short. This author was able to give a great beginning, middle and end. She was able to write their story and add so much to them. Great writing and loved this story. Reagan and Dominic were so good together. They both had wanted each other for so many years and finally got it. I loved their HEA.
I received and ARC and voluntarily read it for an honest review.
Georgiana
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm, reviewed
Short, sweet and sexy

Recently divorced Dominic has had a thing for Reagan for years, though he only sees him once a year. When his chimney needs cleaning. Thankfully Reagan has also lusted over Dominic.

Both Dominic and Reagan are sweet characters. I’m happy there's a drunken phone call and a longing from both men to give them a happy ever after.
Sarita Chapdelaine
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
This is a short and sexy Christmas story and I really enjoyed it. It is well-written, entertaining, sweet, the storyline is great and I love the characters. Reagan is amazing and I love his relationship with his mother. Dominic is a sweetheart and he is finally living his life on his own terms after being pushed into a marriage he didn't want by his father. They are perfect together and I love how their relationship develops. There is a lot packed into this book and the author does a great job g ...more
Lillian Francis
Dec 06, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
When Love Flue In has another change of publisher. Now published under my self publishing label, Finally Love Press. This includes an added epilogue.
For those who have already bought this story and don't want the new version, the epilogue will be available separately as a free short story.
Devan Huff
Nov 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book at no charge from the publisher in exchange for my honeest review. Review first published on Nautical Star Books

When Love Flue In had me smiling about half way through the book. I always know I am going to love a story when it actually makes me FEEL something!

Dominic married to please his father but when his fantasy lover’s name slipped past his lips while he was in bed with his wife, his marriage fell apart. Dominic is surprisingly okay with that and is determined
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
Dec 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
3 1/2 - 4 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

Dominic is celebrating Christmas this year alone, the first since admitting that he is gay and he has a Christmas tradition that he has to keep, the cleaning of his chimney and clandestine leering of the chimney sweeps arse. Reagan has visited the Pearson’s every Christmas to clean their chimney and this year Mr Pearson is all alone, Reagan is tempted by his fantasies but Dominic is straight… right?

This
Lucy
Dec 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Hearts On Fire Reviews

If you can embrace some insta-love, this is an adorable story of a man, Dominic, finally getting to be himself. He is crushing on Reagan, the chimney sweep, who he sees only once a year. This is the first year he’s been free to watch Reagan without the presence of his now ex-wife (who pretends to embrace and accept Dominic’s fantasies, but the divorce is proof that she doesn’t).

Dominic got married because his father wanted it to a woman he doesn’t love. Now th
Becky Condit
Dec 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Lillian Francis’ holiday story, WHEN LOVE FLUE IN is sweet, unsophisticated, and kind.
I enjoyed reading about two men who want each other but think they are not acceptable enough to be chosen by the other man. This is a very quick read for an afternoon before Christmas, and I’m sure you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Please read my complete review on Dec. 14, 2012 at http://mrsconditreadsbooks.com/index....
Melora
Nov 09, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, read-in-2013
★★★ - Good, worth a reread.
(view spoiler)
Sunny
3.5, rounded up

Katy Beth Mckee
Nov 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Dominic is no longer married and still having fantasies about his chimney sweep Reagan. Turns out Reagan's had fantasies of his own. Great little story of finally having your dreams come true.
Lillian Francis
Oct 09, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat, and When Love Flue In gets a new lease of life.

Re-edited and revised.
Urbanista
Dec 11, 2012 rated it liked it
Think of all the great cover options you'd have for a story about a chimney sweep. Anyway, this is a well written and sweet story about a sweep and a rather shy lawyer who lusts for him. In fact, the attraction is mutual, but the lawyer is married. Or was, until he blurted out the sweep's name (Reagan) during sexy with his wife. The lawyer (Dominic) has his chimney swept by Reagan every Christmas season. And, yeah, there are all kinds of chimney innuendos and double entendres in this story. Both ...more
Brandilyn
Nov 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: holiday, mm, read-2014
Reviewed by Brandilyn for Prism Book Alliance. Christmas is a time for... hooking up with your chimney sweep. First of all I didn't realize that was a thing (outside of Mary Poppins, of course), but apparently it is. In this case it was an interesting way to get the main characters together. One is a newly out and newly divorced man. They other, Reagan, is the man who has been the center of his fantasies for six years. Find the whole review at http://www.prismbookalliance.com/?pos...
Suze
Dec 11, 2012 rated it liked it
A fun, flirty, filthy (literally) Christmas short story!
Reagan is a chimney sweep who does seem to get very involved in his job, my sweep doesn't get that dirty! He's fancied Dominic since he started cleaning his flue. Dominic has also been checking out Reagan. This year Dominic is divorced, Reagan has made an exception to work on Christmas Eve and all it needs is a bit of Christmas magic to get their sparks to flame!
« previous 1 3 next »
Totally Bound Pub...: 5 Stars for When Love Flue In by Lillian Francis 1 1 Jan 05, 2015 04:48AM
Lillian Francis is an English writer who likes to dabble in many genres but always seems to return to the here and now.
Her name may imply a grand dame in pink chiffon and lace, but Lillian is more at home in jeans, Converse, and the sort of T-shirts that often need explaining to the populous at large but will get a fist bump at Comic-Con. Lillian is a self-confessed geek who likes nothing more tha

Let It Snow 2012 (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • A Most Unexpected Gift