Start by marking “Thief (Love Me with Lies, #3)” as Want to Read:
Thief (Love Me with Lies, #3)

(Love Me with Lies #3)

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  34,048 ratings  ·  3,817 reviews
Note to Self

Love is patient; love is kind.
Love doesn't boast or brag.
There's no arrogance in love;
it's never rude, crude, or indecent-it's not self absorbed.
Love isn't easily upset.
Love doesn't tally wrongs.
Love trusts, hopes, and endures no matter what.
Love will never become obsolete.
I'll fight for her.

Thief

Caleb Drake never got over his first love. Not when he got marrie
Published July 21st 2013

·  34,048 ratings  ·  3,817 reviews

Start your review of Thief (Love Me with Lies, #3)
Zizz
Oct 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-shelf, absolute
At 89% (loc 3059), Olivia talks of that fateful day when she decided to go back to the music store to talk to Caleb as opposed to leaving with Dobson.
"I've never told anyone but,that moment - that one, every-changing moment - has made a profound impact on me.

This runs parallel to my life and most likely to hundreds (if not thousands) of us. I was busy in real life and was content in my reading cave for one. I became unglued after TO. Scoured the web for any piece of scrap that c
Aestas Book Blog
Jul 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing

*** FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ***

Woah. I'm still reeling here.

Caleb and Olivia have one of the most heart-breakingly dysfunctional and yet achingly beautiful love stories I've ever read.

They had an irreplaceable love proved unbreakable even by a lifetime of mistakes. They were destructive, made the wrong choices and paid the painful price for their mistakes but you couldn't help but root for them every step of the way.  Their journey was an intense, heartbreaking, non-stop roller coaster filled
Christy
Oct 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
5+ Perfectly Imperfect Stars!

photo eb2587b9-daca-46af-9391-864122862236_zps4f4b4436.jpg

I loved this book. I hated this book. I loved this book. I hated this book. I loved this book...

Okay, you get it. Tarryn Fisher can mess with your mind like no other. Her writing is incredible. Her characters are unforgettable. No surprise, this was a 5 star read for me. I would give it more than 5 stars if I could... SO many feelings SO many emotions. I’ve struggled to write this review, collecting your thoughts on a book like this isn’t easy, but here ya go!

Thi
Alexis *Reality Bites*
This review contains SPOILERS.

THIS. BOOK.

photo tumblr_mm1neoe5B21s9wbrao1_500_zps454dcd46.gif

I don't really know what to say...

This book was everything I wanted, everything I hated, something that I loved and well as you can see I am a wreck on the emotional scale.

photo emotionalgif2_zps20f92d89.gif

The Characters

Leah was all

photo tumblr_inline_mpd8m5Zd0k1qz4rgp_zps40ccfa11.gif

And Olivia was like

photo reallybitch.gif

photo IdontgiveaF_zps4bbde43c.gif

Leah could not accept this...so she was all

photo tumblr_inline_mpd8knBvHl1qz4rgp_zps5ca70318.gif

Meanwhile Caleb was allll about winning Olivia back

photo iloveyou.gif

And Noah...

photo kurtemotionaltwirlinggif.gif

My thoughts
Thief takes us on the tumultuous journey of Caleb and Olivia's everlasting trail of love, jealousy and lies. We get a young C
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
♦ ♦ Warning: While there are no intentional spoilers, there may be some things that may give something away. I try to be ambiguous but still. Stop reading reviews and trust me...just read the book! ♦ ♦

We finally get Caleb's POV and for those of us waiting...anxiously, you just don't know how good that is. There have been sooo many questions and sooo many theories on why Caleb did certain things and how he felt...it was just a big sigh of relief to get those answers.

This is the third and final b
Debra
♥♥♥ 5 STARS!!!! ♥♥♥

Thief was easily my most anticipated book of 2013. All year I've been waiting for this third and final part of the Love Me With Lies-series, and I can honestly say it was 100% worth the wait!

While The Opportunist was told from Olivia's POV, and Dirty Red was told from Leah's side, we now finally get Caleb's side of the story. We finally find out what went through his head during all of the important events of the two previous books and we find out how he reacts after the
Zemira (Kylo Ren fangirl) Warner
****Before reading****
Dear Tarryn Fisher,I will clean your house,buy your groceries,brush your hair,dress you,feed you...just GIVE ME THIS BOOK!

We have a title - THIEF!!! This better be about him stealing Olivia from Noah.

So,here are a couple of theories I have about the last book:

(view spoiler)
Jennifer Kyle
”Maybe this is finally our time. Maybe.”

description

After reading Dirty Red, I religiously stalked Tarryn Fischer’s Face Book status’ regarding her process in writing the Thief. When Tarryn hit the publish button I actually froze. Weirdly, my fear had me terrified to start if you can you believe it? I was so damn invested in Olivia and Caleb and what awaited me in these 234 pages that the conclusion both excited and terrified me…I kid you not!

Tarryn’s writing is PURE BRILLIANCE!! Caleb’s pov was ABSOLUT
Candace
In this third book in the series, we finally get to hear Caleb's side of the story. I have been continually amazed by this author's ability to retell the same story over and over, albeit from a different vantage point, and keep it feeling fresh and new. Just like in the previous books, 'Thief' is divided into past and present timeframes, with the present portions revealing new events as they transpire.

After reading 'Dirty Red', I was especially interested to see how Caleb could've loved a woman
 Megan • Reading Books Like a Boss (book blog)

Check out this AMAZING trailer made by The Book Avenue here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=...

“Life does not accommodate you, it shatters you. Love is mean, but it’s good. It keeps us alive.”

I have agonized and stressed over how in the world I was going to review this book - this wonderful beautiful book. Thief is the final book of the Love Me With Lies series, an achingly poignant series that touched me so deeply. These characters have embedded their way into my
Shell The Belle
Feb 18, 2014 rated it did not like it
*Slight Edit*

One Very Disappointed And Not At All convinced Star

*CONTAINS LOTS OF SPOILERS – SPOILERS EVERYWHERE*

*Contains spoilers and should not be read until you have read all three books, if that is what you are planning to do* – or read this review first, and maybe I can save the wasted time of reading the books to begin with. You have been warned – about the spoilers, that is!

I know most of my friends who have read this book have loved it, but I really hated it. Or more so, I hated the
Renee
******* 6 EPIC STARS********

“How many times can a heart be broken before it is beyond mend?".

description

“The day I met her under a tree, it was as if I breathed a spore of her into my lungs. We kept coming back to each other. The distance between our bodies grew wider over the years as we tried to live separately but the spore took root and grew.... Olivia is something that grows inside of me".~ Caleb Drake

"Broken people give broken love. . . . And we are all a little broken. . . . .".

This bo
Angela Richardson
Feb 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
“She will be your destruction. She's not healthy."
I gently removed her hand from my arm. "Then let her destroy me.”

5 STARS *****

CALEB DRAKE. There is a reason he sits in my top five favorite book boyfriends of all time, and this book was the perfect example why. Prepare to swoon ladies! Prepare to swoon!

CALEB

Now, I love imperfect characters and imperfect stories. Books that surprise, feel unexpected and original - and Tarryn Fisher has delivered exactly that with the LOVE ME WITH LIES SERIE
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo FisherThief3TitlebySueBee_zpse9695e9e.jpg
★★★★★! Love Me With Lies, book 3 of 3! The conclusion of Caleb’s & Olivia’s epic & very dysfunctional love!

“She has the kind of love that can stain your soul, make you beg not to have one, just to escape the spell she’s put you under. I’ve tried to break myself of her over and over, but it’s pointless. I’ve got more of her in my veins than blood.”

The Love Me With Lies series is Caleb Drake’s and Olivia Kaspen’s whirlwind saga spanning over a decade filled with love, j
~IreneOust~
Nov 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To give this book a 5* rating was one of the easiest decidions I ever made!

This trilogy was one of several firsts for me ...

Opportunist made me pull my first all-nighter and made me cry over a book [as an audlt] for the first time.

Dirty Red was the first book I loved where I loathed the main character.

Thief was the first book that made me realize that doing the right thing isn't always the best thing and being a little selfish isn't always such a bad thing.

This was such an emotional journey
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
4.5 STARS!
📚 “𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏.” 📚

This book scared me to death... I mean, come on, Tarryn Fisher is known as crazy and unpredictable, so I was VERY worried for the fate of her characters and I had no idea how the book would end. 😱😂
'Thief' is written from Caleb's point of view. The plot continues the second book, which ends with Leah's crazy discovery. 💥

Caleb is determined to win the girl who broke his heart - and he doesn't care about the conseque
Claire Contreras
Nov 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I highlighted SO much of this book, but I don't want to post my favorite quotes on here :(. I want to wrap them up and keep them to myself so that I can open them on a dark gloomy day and read them over and cry.

I do this thing when I read, and I wish I wouldn't, but I do, where I analyze the crap out of sentences, words, phrases and the way they're used. It's a strange little habit I've developed over the years. Sometimes when I read, I find myself doing that more than enjoying the actual story
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Dropping the rating from 4 to 3 because Caleb doesn't deserve 4 stars :P
Can't believe Leah's book was more... Idk? Gripping? Or it just had something more to it than his book.

~

Book's out! Book's Out! BOOK'S OUT! *let's do the happy dance*

Blrub is out!!
Note to Self

Love is patient; love is kind.
Love doesn't boast or brag.
There's no arrogance in love;
it's never rude, crude, or indecent-it's not self absorbed.
Love isn't easily upset.
Love doesn't tally wrongs.
Love trusts, hopes, and endures no ma
Beth Hudspeth
Jan 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Okay, maybe I am a nutcase along with Olivia, Leah and Caleb because I am so addicted...

Finally we get into Caleb's head and after Leah's book I welcomed that with open arms.

“How many times can a heart be broken before it is beyond mend?” I DON'T KNOW TARRYN FISHER HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU WILLING TO BREAK IT?! My heart felt broken in a few different ways, but by the ending it felt like it started to mend.

photo never let me go_zps2rsswgwr.gif

Caleb is fighting to win Olivia back. Thief takes us back through the journey of their story
Catarina
Wow, this book felt like the end of a journey. And in a certain way it was: a completely awesome and f***ed up journey.
And I loved every single second of it.

description

Life isn’t always pretty. Sometimes it’s amazing and other times it screws with us and laughs in our face.
Sometimes it takes us on journeys that we never asked or even imagined.
And sometimes life puts someone in our paths, that nothing will ever be able to remove them from there. Sometimes we find someone who becomes our fate.

Caleb and Ol
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

Good news is, I finished the series. Bad news is, I could totally give this 1 Star and not feel bad about it. However, since Ms. Fisher slipped me a literary roofie that made me feel compelled to read all three of these damn books she gets a bonus star. You know, what? Screw it. 1 Star. This was a waste . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

I really didn’t enjoy any of these books except for The Opportunist. Rehashing the same story from a different character’s p
It's just me Shelly B
Feb 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: angst
Thief (Love Me With Lies, #3) OMG this book was soooooo GOOD!!!!!!

“Olivia. I’ve lost her three times. The first was to impatience. The second was to a lie so dense we couldn’t work our way through it, and the third time — this time — I’ve lost her to Noah”

Caleb and Olivia met under a tree 10 years ago and they have been obsessed with each other ever since that day. This is the third and final book in this messy love affair and it was a GOOD one to end this series on! This isn't a pretty little
Brenna
Dec 17, 2012 rated it liked it
So many conflicting FEEEELINGS! *sigh*

Everyone knows by now what a crazy cluster fuck of awesome this series is. The characters are imperfect and flawed. They lie, cheat, steal, manipulate, and are extremely intense. It’s what I’ve loved about the Love Me With Lies series, it’s bold, it’s different, it’s smart. (Btw, you probably shouldn’t read this review if you haven’t read The Opportunist and Dirty Red)

The day I met her under that tree, it was as if I breathed a spore of her into my lu
Brittni
Nov 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
5 EMOTIONAL STARS!!!!!!

"Eventually." She sighs. "That word is so us, isn't it? Eventually, you'll tell me you're faking your amnesia. Eventually, I'll tell you that I'm pretending not to know you. Eventually, we'll come back together, fall apart, come back together."

That quote sums up this whole series....

Wow!!! This book was amazing!! I'm really going to miss the characters and this series. I feel like I'm saying goodbye to a close friend who I will never see again. I just want to cry ='(

photo Love-and-Other-Drugs_zps9d615585.gif

T
Heather (hungrycookiemonster)
All teasers so far release included at the bottom. I collect them so you don't have too. :p

After reading Dirty Red:

I can't freaking wait for Caleb's novel after Dirty Red 's explosive ending. Plus, I'd really like to know what the present was.

After the title release:

Thief? THIEF? Caleb is going to be a thief? *dies with the hugest grin ever*

After the cover release:

HOT DAMN! Is that seriously Caleb? I want. Please.

I heard a rumor Thief is expected to have a late 2013 release date. Pl
☆ Sammy ☆彡
Caleb Drake - Stealing Reader's Hearts One Chapter at a Time <3

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I absolutely adore the Love Me With Lies series! I went into this book knowing that Caleb's point of view was going to be epic and all I can say is that Tarryn Fisher completely surpassed my already high expectations for the final book in Olivia and Caleb's story.

Since I don't want to give too much of this story away and spoil it for anyone, I will say that Thief continues where Dirty Red left off.
Audrie Cruz-Sealey
Dec 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Dear Tarryn,

Now I know that you like to evoke emotion in your books...and you have, you have :)

I know that a lot of your readers have felt giddy, frustrated, have wanted to reach into books and slap people, have felt disappointed, angry, hopeful....

If it is not to much to ask...we need the HEA, we crave the HEA, please do not shatter me...please bring them together (preferably without hurting the Hot Ghandi to badly and feel free to CrUsH Leah).

Thanks,

Audrie
♥Rachel♥
Jan 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
7/22/13
Oh my HEART!! I can't believe it's OVER!! I'm emotionally battered from the highs and lows, but OMG, I loved it!! Brilliant!

**Thoughts immediately after reading Dirty Red back in January**

If Caleb and Olivia do not end up together I will HAVE TO HURT SOMEONE!!!

I'm dying for this book, literally!

8/1/13 And now for the "real" review:

Thief was a perfectly imperfect ending to a series I will never forget. I felt like my heart and head went through the spin cycle from all the highs and lows I
Luisa
Dec 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
As a fan of the Love Me With Lies series, I had been anticipating the release of Thief with much excitement. I had high expectations for this book and it didn't disappoint. If you are familiar with Tarryn Fisher's writing, you know she has raised the bar for all indie contemporary writers.
Thief ties up all the loose ends for this series, and Caleb's point of view is enlightening and intense. Definitely a hard book to put down; you will devour this book in one sitting.

Plot:

After a messy divorce,
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“Forget all you know — I said to myself. This is the one you belong with. I don’t know how I knew that. Maybe our souls touched underneath that tree. Maybe I decided to love her. Maybe love wasn’t our choice. But when I looked at that woman, I saw myself differently. And it wasn’t in a good light. Not a thing would keep me from her. And that could make a person do things they never thought themselves capable of. What I felt for her scared the hell out of me. It was a consuming obsession.”
- Caleb
Caleb's Brother 4 148 May 07, 2014 10:07AM
Caleb's Mother (Possible Spolier) 5 248 Feb 24, 2014 06:18PM
Rushed Ending? (Spoilers) 16 459 Feb 24, 2014 05:52PM

• True Love Story
  • Never Never (Never Never, #1-3)
  • Thou Shalt Not
  • Too Late
  • Regretting You
  • The Life You Stole (Life, #2)
  • Arsen: A Broken Love Story
  • The Life That Mattered (Life, #1)
  • Never Never: Part Three (Never Never, #3)
  • Never Never: Part Two (Never Never, #2)
  • Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)
  • Finding Perfect
  • Never Never (Never Never, #1)
  • The Boat Builder's Bed (Wicked in Wellington, #1)
  • Gabriel's Hope (Rhyn Eternal, #1)
  • On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Two Weeks with a SEAL (Wakefield Romance, #1)
  • Black Lies
I would like to write a novel that every, single person loves, but not even J.K. Rowling could do that. Instead, I try to write stories that pull on people's emotions. I believe that sadness is the most powerful emotion, and swirled with regret the two become a dominating force. I love villains. Three of my favorites are Mother Gothel, Gaston and the Evil Queen who all suffered from a pretty wicke ...more

Love Me with Lies (3 books)
  • The Opportunist (Love Me with Lies, #1)
  • Dirty Red (Love Me with Lies, #2)