Start by marking “Maelstrom” as Want to Read:
Maelstrom

Maelstrom

(Children of Creation #3)

Daniella Rossi, prophesied Convergence and child of all three races of creation, now faces her destiny with a full gambit of knowledge and abilities at her disposal, but will they be enough?

Two years in hiding…Two years of training and preparing. Two years of falling in love and finding herself surrounded by a family she never dreamed she would have. They’ve all been a ble
Published December 13th 2012 by The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House

To ask other readers questions about Maelstrom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maelstrom

Start your review of Maelstrom
Ali (Ali's Bookshelf )
Seriously, I'm not sure how author J.D. Watts does it. With every book in this series this story has gotten better and better. The third book in this series has topped the first two and I have to say this one is my favorite. I will also warn you though, please make sure you have plenty of tissues when reading this one. I mean what can I honestly say about this book and series that I haven't already said in my reviews of the first two books, this one just ups the anty and is even better than the ...more
Brian
Feb 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I thought this book was just fantastic. The world that is described in these books has some of the familiar elements and characters of the spiritual/supernatural world but expressed in a creative new way. Dani's story and purpose are wrapped up into this exciting finale with twists and turns all along the way. I'm not one to usually read a supernatural romance type book, but I thoroughly enjoyed this series and this concluding book.

I read the review Mistik wrote and really disagree with her rati
Shannon Palmer
Nov 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
J.D. Did it too me again, she made me cry my eyes out. The world she created in this series is full of hope, love, faith and trust and makes you wonder what is really happening around you that you can't see. Go lose yourself in the world of Celestials and guardians!
Kim Justice
Dec 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: all my paranormal/romance readers
Recommended to Kim by: Alis Bookshelf
Shelves: reviewed
Oh My Oh My!! Now after reading and reviewing, the first of this series, Convergence and Induction, this third book in author J.D. Watts' is so amazingly done that I so wish there was a fourth one out there to read. I SO LOVED THIS SERIES!!

As you read the Synopsis above, you are thrown into the part where Daniella is now going to see if all her training and preparing to now do what she was born to do will actually be enough. That is not all that drew me into to this book, but that alone was so
Dawn Vanniman
Jun 17, 2013 rated it it was ok
I received this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

This story was a little heavy on biblical references for me.

This story involved a lot of retelling from the first two books, so there wasn't much need to read the first two books. The writing and characters are fine, just not my cup of tea.
Kimberly  Mills
Dec 13, 2012
 ☆ Yoona ☆
Dec 25, 2012
J.d. Watts
Dec 29, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Theresa
Mar 28, 2016
Jun 15, 2016
David Whovian
Aug 08, 2017

Children of Creation (3 books)
  • Convergence