Start by marking “A Kiss for a Cure” as Want to Read:
A Kiss for a Cure

A Kiss for a Cure

(Fuller Center #1)

What’s a girl to do when her parents gift her with a man for Christmas?

Caught between two kingdoms, Jordan has given up the privileged world of intergalactic court life to become an interstellar biologist researching space sharks. Unexpectedly saddled with a husband from a race who are rumored to be sex fiends, her life is yanked in a direction she doesn’t want.

But Cai isn
ebook
Published February 4th 2013 by Lyrical Press (first published January 30th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about A Kiss for a Cure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Kiss for a Cure

Jen (That's What I'm Talking About)
My Rating:4 stars: Enjoyed - strongly recommend (A-)
Originally Posted at That's What I'm Talking About

Living alone on a space research center, Jordan didn’t plan to do much for the Christmas holidays. In addition, as the illegitimate daughter of two powerful parents (who were forbidden to marry) from neighboring kingdoms, Jordan is used to being alone. So when Jordan discovers that the package from her parents contains a male - a husband none the less, she doesn’t know how to respond.

Cai is fro
Annie Slasher (Booked & Loaded)
This is an original review from http://bookedandloaded.com (rating 4.5/5) I personally purchased this book.

A Kiss for a Cure by Sidney Bristol is a surprising sweet Sci-Fi romance novella. A very nice surprise! The premise of getting a man as a gift from your parents just seems so shocking, and it certainly was for Jordan as well! Jordan is caught between her parents kingdoms and just wants to live her life.

When she receives the gift of a husband that must have contact and emotion to survive sh
C.A. Szarek
Feb 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Like all of Sidney's books, I really really really love this story. I've always been fascinated with sci-fi and fantasy which are my number one genre. So I loved reading a little sci-fi story. It was very original and of course it was hot because Sid's books are all hot. But it was very sweet too. And the only thing I can say is that I wish it was a little bit longer. And I hope in the future she very much explorers this world she created! Five stars! READ IT!!
The Book Tart
Jun 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
I loved this science fiction romance! I want more in this world. :D I spazzed out and chat about my loving of this book in my vlog. See?
Jen
Feb 15, 2013
Aline Ricciarelli
Feb 27, 2013
Cindy
rated it did not like it
Oct 08, 2015
Feb 03, 2013
David
Feb 16, 2013
Sidney Bristol
Oct 22, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sofia Wren
Allyson Lindt
Jul 21, 2013
Pansy
Feb 21, 2014
Lyrical Press Books: A Kiss For A Cure by Sidney Bristol 1 5 Feb 04, 2013 03:54AM
It can never be said that NYT & USA Today Bestselling author Sidney Bristol has had a ‘normal’ life. She is a recovering roller derby queen, former missionary, and tattoo addict. She grew up in a motor-home on the US highways (with an occasional jaunt into Canada and Mexico), traveling the rodeo circuit with her parents. Sidney has lived abroad in both Russia and Thailand, working with childre ...more