Start by marking “Rock My Bed (Black Falcon, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rock My Bed (Black Falcon, #2)

Rock My Bed

(Black Falcon #2)

Everything always seems to fall into place for twenty-four year-old Aubrey Jenson, except for when it comes to her luck with men. Bad boys always draw her in and crush her heart, and Black Falcon’s lead guitarist, Riff, is no exception. After sharing a few wild nights together, she leaves him behind, knowing a guy like Riff isn’t the relationship type, merely just a play t ...more
Nook, 331 pages
Published April 22nd 2013

Start your review of Rock My Bed (Black Falcon, #2)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Re xB by sb_zpsiu4dgdux.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (1/26/2015)

BLURB:
Everything always seems to fall into place for twenty-four year-old Aubrey Jenson, except for when it comes to her luck with men. Bad boys always draw her in and crush her heart, and Black Falcon’s lead guitarist, Riff, is no exception. After sharing a few wild nights together, she leaves him behind, knowing a guy like Riff isn’t the relationship type, merely just a play thing.

When she returns to New York, she tries to get the passion she felt in Ri
Christy
Nov 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!!

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again... I am a sucker for all things rock stars! I don’t know if its the bad boys with tattoo’s and piercings, or the fact that I love rock music, but there is something about them... Yum! Okay, now to the book! We met Riff in ‘Rock the Band’. He was the manwhore of the group with a mohawk, cocky attitude, and oreo obsession. But there is SO MUCH MORE to the man than that! I thought I loved Noel, but ‘Riff’ or Zach, stole my heart!

photo 6ea2c0f0-43a7-418a-b568-19e17047738d_zpsbdfc6a3c.jpg

photo 9b46e1f8-00fe-4f15-a23a-9e03d33d3d95_zps96f7c875.jpg

Aubrey
Kim Person
Oct 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
So Christine & I decided we would tag team this review no.............

not that type of tag team and OH DON'T GO THERE for the other! You see we both LOVED this book ~ It's by far our FAVORITE of the series and you will find you are going to love Riff far more than you every thought ~ Yes when this ARC hit my e-mail I was........................

I think I can safely speak for Christine that she was just as excited ~

Christine:

I didn't think I could love anyone more than Noel Falcon but I was compl
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 passionate stars***

Wow!!! That series never let me down!!!

The second book was more good than the first one!!!
I really enjoyed every single moment...
Except the love story between Riff and Aubrey for which i'll talk to you later, i really liked that i saw some of the facts that happened in the first book from a different point of you....

They made me see the things more clear!!!

Well, "Rock my bed" was following Riff's story, the guitarist of the Black Falcon rock band... Her mate was Aubre
Kristen
2 1/2 to 3 stars

I didn't enjoy this book as much as I did the first one and its extended follow up epilogue novella. I felt it fell apart a little toward the end. There was too much trite drama for drama's sake, and the editing issues were more glaring. However, what I did love was the author's ability to give the reader fun insight into Noel and Lanie's story from the first book, as their story took place most during the same time frame as this book. Not to mention, Riff and Aubrey had amazin
Pam
"One Night with a Rock Star Admit One"

“Feisty and brave. I can only imagine what a night with you would be like. I bet you’re a regular wildcat. Here. Take this.” He reaches in his back pocket of his jeans and pulls out a golden piece of paper and slips it into my palm. “Meet me out by our bus. Let me have just one night to fuck you senseless. I guarantee I’ll have you speaking in tongues before the nights through.”

One last hurrah before Aubrey gives up her grea
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
description

This is the story behind the relationship of Riff and Aubrey which occurred during the first book of this series Rock the Heart. Riff is a member of Black Falcon, he was the character which Noel supposedly slept with and impregnated his kinda girlfriend Sophia. Aubrey is Lanie’s best friend and coworker.

Michelle A. Valentine does an excellent job of not bogging a reader down with conversation and scenes that had already taken place in the first book. Also, this story is told in alternating povs
Holly
Nov 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Ok by now it should come as no surprise to anyone I absofuckinloutely  LOVED THIS BOOK!

From the very first time Michelle let me read the first 33 pages I knew Rock My Bed was going to be a hit.

I read Rock My Bed as she was writing it and I shit you not EVERY TIME I saw a new chunk in my inbox I

I couldn't get enough of that rude, crude, tattooed, dirty mouthed Riff! He totally had me at

"I knew it. Redheads are always feisty, and they never disappoint in the
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
RIFF! RIFF! RIFF!!!!

photo Riff_zps1c2333cc.jpg

4.5 Stars

“Let me have just one night to fuck you senseless. I guarantee I’ll have you speaking tongues before the nights through.”

I fucking devoured this book. I bought this first thing this morning and I read it non-stop. By lunchtime, I was finished. I couldn’t put it down. Riff and Aubrey’s story was fan-fucking-tastic, and DAMN, it was HOT HOT HOT. Fuck! I cannot get over how happy reading this made me. Ever since I finished Rock the Heart (Black Falcon #1), I wa
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
May 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
This Review was Posted at Angie's Dreamy Reads!

Firstly let me state that I LOVE ROCK-STAR BOOKS. I love musicians, tattooed and pierced guys with dirty mouths and womanizing men. There’s just something about the sexiness and bad-boy vibes they ooze that totally does it for me. I’ve read so many rock-star books that come across as corny and stupid and at times have had me rolling my eyes but with this series I just had a good time. Sure there were some stupid, unbelievable moments but the charact
Teresasloveosbooks
OMG Michelle I need this book !!!!!!!!! Michelle how much longer do I have to suffer???michelle I'm happy now !!!!!!
Alaina
Oh lord.

Rock My Bed was some hot smutty lovin'. Now I would totally love a bad boy with tats and shit.. but piercings? I have no idea. I haven't dated a guy with piercings or tats... so really I have no idea if I would like that sort of thing.

EITHER WAY I loved Riff. I have been dying all day (since I wrote the review for the first book) to dive into the next book or three (because two were novellas) of this series! Riff is basically like any typically and cliche rock stars: a manwhore, duh.

Ev
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Kindle freebie 12/3/15
Nikki Groom
Jan 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Now, I will admit, I love Noel!! and I really thought my choice of Band member would not be swayed, But...I have been converted!! Riff has well and truly Rocked my Socks!!!

"Kitten, i'm the baddest bad boy you'll ever need" Yeah baby!!!!

Little did he know, when the Oreo loving bad boy gave the firey redhead that little shiny golden ticket, that it would change everything.
Rock My Bed takes us back to the beginning with all the characters that we know and have come to love.
It's told from the perspe
Michelle
Dec 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was totally surprised by Riff. I was not expecting what I got. I anticipated a angsty read full for him humping anything with tits, but what I got was a man that was so broken by his past that it made my heart hurt.

Riff, guitarist for Black Falcon.

A man that hands out golden tickets to groupies backstage
[image error]

And a man who covets his Oreo's because they remind him of something that he lost.

But then he meets her. The professional looking girl backstage that says no. T
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Nov 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
4 shiny stars!!

Must admit I was a bit nervous going into this one as in the first 2 books I did not like Riff. I thought am I going to be able to read about a character I detest??? Well the answer was yes and yes I did really enjoy his story. In fact, this made his behaviour understandable to a certain degree. It was fab to get his back story and such a sad story it was too. I felt for the poor guy, he is extremely broken, carries a lot of guilt around and believes that he is unlovable, as every
Nitzan Schwarz
Jan 23, 2016 marked it as did-not-finish  ·  review of another edition
DNF
January 23, 2016

ORIGINALLY POSTED ON  AFTERWORDS!

Why I Couldn't Get Past the First Few Pages

Warning: Vulgar language will be used in this post, which I don't normally do. Please stop reading if that may bother you.

I'm not going to hide the fact I've only read a few pages of this novel. Hence, I'm not going to presume to talk about the story itself or this book as a whole, because clearly I have no freakin' idea about any of it.

What I am going to do is discuss the bu
Michele Realitybitesblog
Nov 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Hearts

Giveaway, Review and Tour 4/20/13! http://realitybites-letsgetlost.blogs...

She got the golden ticket! She got the golden ticket!

photo goldenticket_zpsfa607a15.jpg

Okay I had to get that out of my system before starting!

I had a very hard time putting down this book. I had to read more and more about Riff! He sucked me into his Willie Wonka Golden Ticket self and got would I have like to get one of those!

Do I dare say that I love Riff more than Noel?? YES! I do! I absolutely adored Riff! Hot, sexy, mohawk wearing, ba
Autumn Review
Feb 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
ROCK MY BED was everything I had hoped it would be. After meeting Riff and Aubrey in Rock the Heart, I needed to know more about them. I fell in love with them, like I knew I would.

I'm going to start with Riff. Riff, aka Zach, is truly a complex character. He's funny, cocky, wounded, and definitely sexy. In the first book we learn that Riff's past was rough, but we don't know the details until this book. His past plays a big part in how guarded he is with relationships. It's difficult for him to
Iza Brekilien
Jul 08, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: rock
The book is written in the present tense, alternating point of views of both heroin and hero.
Riff/Zach, the hero, has a very heavy past and when you first meet him, under his straightforward bad-boy persona, you guess there is a lot of anger and self-deprecation. What I like most about him is that he speaks his mind and never hesitates to ask for what he wants, even if it puts him on the line (well, and others too).
I liked the heroin too. She's straightforward too, but tender and caring.
I loved
Stephanie- The Boyfriend Bookmark
So I have to admit, I took a break from band books for a few days before I read this… and I am glad I did. When this book was waiting for me when I returned from Band Book hiatus, I was so thankful. Michelle Valentine did it again! This book is wonderful.
As much as I love Lanie and Noel, their story really was just the beginning… I loved Riff and Aubrey! Now this is a great match. Normally, the first thing I do is point out all of the flaws in the female lead of a book and tell you it made the b
Sara
Jul 28, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
2.5
I felt like this book could've been a lot more smooth and developed. I didn't like how the book flowed; it seemed to be a bit disjointed. It would've helped if the author had made the issues a bit more complex. As it was, the heroine, Aubrey, seemed spineless and juvenile to read about. She had her own thoughts but her actions weren't really her own. If a guy asked her to go out with her, she would. It seemed like the book was just a series of her getting told to do different things. When she
Love N. Books
Oct 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Michelle DELIVERS. Never a disappointment. Never leaves me feeling lost, lonely and empty.

I know, I know, I know. This book will constantly get the review that it “rocked my bed.” But holy… I did stay up all night in bed reading it. COULD. NOT. PUT. IT. DOWN. Why are these rock stars so damn hot and make it impossible to sleep after reading? Oh yeah, because they get ME hot.

So this is the story of Noel’s band mate, Riff and Lanie’s BFF, Aubrey. We were first introduced to them in Roc
Therese
Mar 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

Well, that was one hell of a rollercoaster! I think I’m going to have a book hangover from Rock My Bed for probably the next 3 months. Wow.

Michelle Valentine continues to amaze me with her characters and stories. I was a little nervous going into this one because I did not like Riff. At all. But it turns out that I liked Riff a lot more than I thought I did. In fact, I’m still thinking about him, his hotness and his naughtiness. Again, I pr
Janey
Jan 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: series

Good to catch up with Riff & Aubrey's story, alongside the timeline we had seen previously in Noel & Laine's story.

I liked the softness that Riff revealed, and understanding the reasons behind his inability to show those emotions. I liked Aubrey's character, I liked the storyline...I just liked..not loved..
CT
Jan 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
The majority of this was set in the same time frame as the first book. Loved Riff!!!

I wished this a bit longer, had a bit more drama and a bit more steamy hot scenes. Lol... that sounds like another rocker book I'm thinking about. Still worth a read.
...
Jul 08, 2013 rated it it was ok
I have zero recollection of this book. Not a good sign.
Hope~The Click Happy Clicker
Jan 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lendable
My favorite of this series!
BIBLIOPHILE SUSAN
Jan 21, 2013 marked it as to-read
Can not wait these are amazing books ! A must read !

• Beat of the Heart (Runaway Train, #2)
  • Music of the Heart (Runaway Train, #1)
  • Rock with Me (With Me in Seattle, #4)
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
  • The Rocker That Savors Me (The Rocker, #2)
  • Strings of the Heart (Runaway Train, #3)
  • Melody of the Heart (Runaway Train, #4)
  • Back-Up (Back-Up, #1)
  • Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3)
  • The Storm (The Storm, #3.5)
  • Taming the Storm (The Storm, #3)
  • Fall with Me (Sixth Street Bands, #2)
  • Tie Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #5)
  • Touch Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #4)
  • Devoured (Devoured, #1)
  • Music of the Soul (Runaway Train, #2.5)
  • Missing from Me (Sixth Street Bands, #3)
  • Front & Center (Back-Up, #2)
**Please direct all inquires to my website as I don't check messages on this site: www.michelleavalentine.com **

New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author Michelle A. Valentine is a Central Ohio nurse turned author of erotic romance and New Adult novels. Her love of hard-rock music, tattoos and sexy musicians inspired her BLACK FALCON series.

Follow Michelle on Facebook: https://www.facebook.

Black Falcon (4 books)
  • Rock the Heart (Black Falcon, #1)
  • Rock the Beat (Black Falcon, #3)
  • Rock My Body (Black Falcon, #4)