Start by marking “Family Ever After: Simple Ways To Achieve Extraordinary Happiness With Your Ordinary Family” as Want to Read:

Got Your Ever After? That is the question of a lifetime.  When your Ever After began I’m sure it was a happy one, but, over time, something about family life becomes a little less perfect and likely a lot less glamorous. Call me crazy but I got married so I could be with my husband. See what I said…Crazy. If you are anything like me, and probably the rest of the world, thi ...more
Published April 15th 2013 by Familius (first published April 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Family Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Family Ever After

L_manning
May 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Marriage and family can be difficult, and most people can agree on that. It rarely turns out to be the fairy tale many of us imagine it to be. This book offers helpful and practical ways to make your home life peaceful and generally happy. Life can more closely resemble those things we most desire.

I thought this was a really good book. The advice is well thought out and very practical for almost everyone. Sometimes I would find myself wondering why I wasn't doing some of these things already. Th
Angela Covarrubias
May 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: family-self-help
First I would like to say, “I love the cover of this book!” The beginning of the book is told like a fairy tale, which I think suits the overall theme of the book of be happy with you family forever. Of course issues will arise that will not be fun at all, but it is how we look and handle them that will determine our family’s happiness. This book will help you think differently those ‘issues’ that do arise, and there will be many.

I like the ‘Red Punch Experiment’, read the excerpt below to see w
Rachelle
Sep 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Woo hoo! I'm so excited to tell you about this book! Almost every morning I walk with my friend Michelle Packard and we talk about all kinds of things and EVERY day I take strength from her wisdom and friendship. But I'm not telling you about this book simply because the author is my friend, I'm telling you because this book is excellent! In fact, read on and you will see my endorsement which graced the back cover.

"Family Ever After is a must-read for every happily married Cinderella who wonder
Shauna
Apr 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE LOVE the cover of this book!

Then I opened it up and LOVED LOVED LOVED the information inside!

It is true what the sub-title says... this really is a book of "simple ways to achieve extraordinary happiness with your ordinary family."

Each chapter starts with a challenge and then Michelle shares some of her thoughts and personal stories to help you answer and achieve that challenge.

Her challenges are really good!

Here is one of the challenges I really had fun accomplishing...

Take time to do
Melanie
May 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
I don't think we can over read about families and how to best work together. I felt like Michelle Packard had alot of knowledge to offer. Our family ever after may not look like everyone else's and that is ok.. they aren't meant to. The book doesn't sugar coat things but makes it real to life. I enjoyed her challenges to think about in each chapter.
Bryce Packard
Apr 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Inspired to heal the family! Love the joy, and love the reality. It has made my marriage better and helps me to make a better choice on things that I thought really didn't matter.
Marisa
May 18, 2015
Michelle Packard
Apr 30, 2013
Mary
rated it did not like it
Norah Baron