Start by marking “Fighter (Outsider, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fighter (Outsider, #3)

Fighter

(Outsider #3)

First she was an Outsider.
Then she became an Insider.
And now… she’s going to have to be a Fighter.
Nothing goes as planned for Sophie Beaumont. She thought that Travis had been defeated. She believed that they would all finally be safe. But Travis never left. He has a plan and it's one that no one could have ever guessed. It will take everything Caeden and Sophie’s pack has
Published January 31st 2013

To ask other readers questions about Fighter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fighter

Leah
Oct 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I've read many books and this is my FAVOURITE ! I cant say enough good things about this book, I would recommend it to ANYONE !!!
There are so many books that I like but NOTHING can outdo the OUTSIDER series !!!
[OUTSIDER #1 - INSIDER #2 - FIGHTER #3 - AVENGER #4]

I would advise NOT reading reviews (including this one) because I didn't and the book was so good with its surprises ... so turn away ...

There is some really good comedy in the book that had me laughing so much I was in tears. All I will
Ashlee
Feb 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This would have to be my favorite book in this series so far. First things first....THE AUTHOR USED HUNTERS SONG WANTED AND IT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER I LOVE THAT SONG!!Anyway the story was good and I usually hate reading about weddings but this one was actually good and I felt myself tearing up. The fight scene was surprising and sad but the ending was predictable. I actually thought this was the last book so now that I know what I know I can't wait until the next installment. The only thing ...more
Mickala
Oct 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series!! I am SO happy when a new book comes out and so sad when I finish it and have to wait for the next one! I HIGHLY recommend this book! This third book is my favorite so far!
Alyssa
Jan 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This Book Is AMAZING! All I can say is that Micalea Smeltzer has done it again! This book was filled with action, suspense and a love for the characters you wil never forget! Not to mention that the ending of this book leaves you wanting more!
Cassie Blasier
Feb 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I just loved the book. But I hated the cliff hanger. I can't believe, and this will be a spoiler for those who have not read the book yet, but, I CAN'T BELIEVE CAEDEN AND SOPHIE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't wait for the 4th book.
Sydney Proctor
Feb 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!!
Andrea Heltsley
Oct 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013-read
More Sophie and Caeden Please!! Can't wait for the fourth and final book!!
Izzie
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it!!
Nitika
Feb 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everybody
Recommended to Nitika by: Micalea Smeltzer
Shelves: finished
Holy Shit! To start this review off with a wow! I read this book the day it was released and I finished it within 2-3 hours and did not feel the need to stop or take a break. Actually I felt the need to keep reading and find out what was going to happen next. I'm going to be honest and say that I was bawling when I read this book. Not going to go into too much details but why Micalea?! Of all the things it to be that... the ending though I have to say made me smile and start jumping up and down. ...more
Kathryn Jacob
Dec 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Fighter by Micalea Smeltzer is the third book of the Outsider Series. It was an amazing book which I finished in a day.

The book picks up at the very end of Insider when Caeden says that Travi's isnt dead..... Then in Fighter it goes on how Sophie is upset that Caeden didn't tell her.. Fighter has a lot of romance, surprises and action.

My favorite part was when Sophie give Caeden his last birthday present!!

Overall, this book was fabulous and Micalea has done it again!!!!

Cant wait to read the 4th
Emily
Feb 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ok seriously. Do you HAVE To end all of your books with a cliffhanger? I SWEAR. I can't wait for number quatro. I think that's how you spell it. I am obviously not spanish though so I did my best. The good thing was that it was a good cliffhanger unlike FORBIDDEN. That made me pee my pants and cry at the same time. Ohhhhhh. Ok. Enough of my rant. Good read Micalea's latest artwork/masterpiece.
Chloe Gardner
Feb 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I have read this book and complete series like five time at least and I tear up everyone I think about how long I have to wait for Avenger so excited and I love this series so much I will look forward to the the time when comes
Lindsey
Oct 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Great read can't wait for book 4 now :)
Yvonne Detres
Mar 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I cannot wait for number 4
Mick Loves Books
Feb 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This is by far my favorite book in the series so far!!! I absolutely loved it! A MUST READ!!! Cannot WAIT for the next book to come out!
Elizabeth Hood
Nov 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Awesome! Can't wait for the last book
Jessica
Mar 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Again stuff and time just didn't add up it was a little annoying I. This book but one book To go
Courtney Walker
Mar 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
They finally get another shot at the psychotic sob Travis but it comes with a price. It made me cry.
Shawna edwards
Dec 10, 2012 marked it as to-read
WHEN IS THIS COMING OUT!!!
Crystalvuletichotmail.com
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ok, I love that they got married. I know it's young but they are mates so I don't see the point in waiting. I don't love how travis is still out there.
Rachel
Oct 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Once again I enjoyed the book. While I did have some problems with the book and it was a bit cheesy overall I did enjoy the story and I have no idea why.
Clare
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Thought it was a good book; can't wait to read the final in the series
Kristen
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kimchi
Mar 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Although I still liked this book......

It was drawn out, slow, like the author wanted to extend it but didn't know how. There were some errors but not to the point of distraction. I'm not sure if I want to continue reading this series. It's taking to long....... Making me not really care what happens to any of the characters. Bored I wanted to give it a 2 1/2 star review. I liked it but it was just ok.
Autumn Breier
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: august-2014
5 out of 5 Stars

Re-Read in July 2018

Fighter is book 3 in the Outsider Series. I really enjoyed by re-read of Fighter and can't wait to continue with my re-read of the series. I love Caeden and Sophie.
Donna Langley
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg

This was heartbreaking to read! I'm shocked that Logan's gone! I am so sad. And mutants? Omg Travis is pure evil! And hope he gets what's coming to him and omg!!! She's pregnant!! I didn't see that one coming lol
Jul 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Lovely romantic nesting plus action

Awww I enjoyed seeing Sophie + Caeden take it to the next level and start nesting together. There is the whole Travis/ Grimm thing going on as well, and both Caeden + Sophie settling into their Alpha roles. Good continuation of the story.
kendell perdue
Oct 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Most reed

I loved this book could not put it down can't wait to reed the next one I am so happy they are having a baby can't wait to see what happens next
Faith Russell
Nov 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
OMG!!!!!! That ending nearly killed me! I was so freaking excited that I felt like my heart was about to jump out of my chest and do an Irish jig. I can't believe IT happened! Go Caeden!
  • Pack of Lies (Red Ridge Pack, #1)
  • Black Magic (Howl #4)
  • Reviving Bloom (Bloom Daniels, #1)
  • Blood Moon (Silver Moon, #3)
  • Moon-Swell (The Lone March Series, #4)
  • At First Sight  (Timber Wolves, #3.5)
  • Phase (Phase Trilogy, #1)
  • Blood of the Wolf (Wolves of Black River, #2)
  • Kiss of a Star (Artemis Lupine, #2)
  • Flamethroat (Fire Mage, #2)
  • Territory (Territory, #2)
  • Truly Mated (Wolves, #1)
  • Cursed (The Brookehaven Vampires, #4)
  • The Pack (Born to Be Were, #1)
  • Fade (The Ragnarök Prophesies #1)
Micalea Smeltzer is a twenty-something author from Northern Virginia. She has four dogs, which is as crazy as it sounds. As a recent kidney transplant recipient she's dedicated to raising awareness around the effects of kidney disease, dialysis, and transplant as well as educating people on living donation. She enjoys writing about fantastical paranormal creatures and sexy rock stars. When she's n ...more

Outsider (4 books)
  • Outsider (Outsider, #1)
  • Insider (Outsider, #2)