Start by marking “Midnight Surrender” as Want to Read:
Midnight Surrender

Read Book

Midnight Surrender

Some of the industries best selling 'new adult' paranormal romance authors have come together to bring you a collection of short stories inspired by their most popular novels. Get alternate point-of-views from your hottest book boyfriends. Learn about the early days of the relationships that you've grown to love. And find out how some of the early challenges faced by your ...more
ebook
Published October 11th 2012 by Surrendered Press (first published October 4th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Surrender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight Surrender

Airicka Phoenix
Oct 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It's not often you get to write a story and get it published alongside some of your favorite authors. That's the case here. I nearly fainted when I found out just who I was sharing cover space with. Talk about peer pressure and moments of inadequacy. I spent a great deal of time and effort willing myself not to freak out. I was pretty sure that when my story(ies) were compared next to some of the authors involved... I would be laughed out of the country. So imagine my giddy elation when two of m ...more
Alyssa Ivy
Oct 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ever wonder what Levi was thinking when he first met Allie in Flight? Find out in First, one of the short stories in this New Adult Paranormal Romance Anthology!

Melanie Genanatti
Oct 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
this book introduced me to some bew authors along with giving me a chance to read about some of my other favorite characters as well. still patiently waiting for angel of mercy
Kris
Oct 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed all of the stories in this anthology. Some of my fave authors included the characters that I adore. I always want MORE of my book boyfriends and this was a nice teaser. Now I have even more books on my to read list!!! Recommend to anyone who loves PNR and is looking for some new series to start. You'll find many in this book!
Suzanne
Oct 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
4 stars to a Prelude to Mercy by Shannon Dermott. I didn't read any of the others.
Shannon Dermott
Oct 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
For my part, read about Mercy and the boys before Beg for Mercy. Good for all readers even those who haven't read any of the Cambion series.

Plus, read shorts from other great authors!
Laura Elliott
Oct 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I loved the diversity of the story selections in Midnight Surrender, and how each author's voice spoke to me in different ways. I'm a fan of all things spooky, scary and mystical. This anthology took me where I love to go in stories, to the unexpected––yet the authors could make these places familiar too. But most of all, I'm thrilled to have my story included with the stories of so many authors I love.
Super Fan Girl
Oct 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I don't often pick up anthologies but this was too good to pass up. I'm a huge fan of Charlotte Abel, Shannon Dermott and Alyssa Rose Ivy so I was totally stoked to get some backstory for their series. And, the bonus is that I was introduced to some great new authors. I cried through Intentions. I was riveted during Shadow Slayer and I can't wait to find out more from the Soul Quest trilogy. Recommended if you enjoy all types of paranormal romance. Warning: not squeaky clean. ;-)
Antonia♥
Oct 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I only read the Crescent Chronicles Story by Alyssa Rose Ivy and I loved it. Finding out what Levi thought the first time he met Allie was hot.

If you read and liked ''Flight'', you should seriously read this short story from Levi's POV.
You'll laugh a lot, believe me.
Krystal Marlein
Oct 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely LOVED this anthology!!!! Every author did a fantastic job! Though I have to say the one that sticks out for me is Airicka Phoenix!!! Wanting & Intentions were my two faves in the whole book!!!
Eya
Nov 28, 2012 rated it liked it
This wasn't exactly my cup of tea, but I really liked the first few stories. Then it broke with a story straight out of Harlequin mediocre classics and ended up with a really disappointing kinda-story. the good stories are good though and the anthology is worth reading for their sake.
Booknut
Secretly nicknamed An Anthology of Swoon-Worthy Males, this book contains excerpts from some amazing YA authors' works. Definitely a must-read!
Marsha
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Midnight Surrender is the very definition of why I do not read multi author anthologies. Every one of the "stories" are additions or subtractions to books/series that already exist. I gave it 2 because some of them are really good, by authors that I had not experienced. But most of them I cannot even locate individually. It was an odd mixture.
Jettie Necole
Jan 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this compilation of several new young adult authors on the market. The anthology contains a piece of an existing book on the market or a short story that is relatable to one. A great way to get a taste of the author's writing style and characters. If you're looking to sample new paranormal romance books to find that next favorite author this is a good way of discovering them. I like the idea of several authors coming together to support and showcase their work.
Genieinachanelbottle
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-faves
This Anthology ROCKS! I'm a huge fan of Airicka Phoenix and absolutely loved both of her stories Intentions & Wanting are my two faves in this book!!! I also really loved Dance by Moonlight by Kelly D. Cooper! First by Alyssa Rose Ivy! The Gathering by Charlotte Abel! & Shadow Slayer by Laura A. H. Jones!
Sonya Kaye
Feb 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Faery Hunt
  • Dream of Me
  • Flutter (The Discover, #1)
  • Bitterroot: Part 3 (Bitterroot #3)
  • Reaping Me Softly (The Reaper Series #1)
  • Remember
  • Snapped
  • The Glassheart Chronicles
  • Luminescence Trilogy: Complete Collection
  • First Light (Project Five Fifteen #1)
  • Her Guardian Series Box Set
  • Severance (Volition, #2)
  • Paper Hearts
  • Heat (The Grizzly Brothers Chronicles, #2)
  • Before You Go
  • Wingless: Misery's Company (Wingless, #1)
  • Loose Ends